Because it's shit

Because it's shit

>dump it

Because it's shit

Because it's shit

Because it's shit

Because it's shit.

Because it's shit

unironically BCH is replacing it...and XMR...and BTC.... and every other currency (tokens will only exist on the secure BCH chain)

Because it's shit

QUANTUM INVERSE Veeky Forums SENTIMENT ACTIVATED.

LOAD ZE POMP.

Because it's shit

Because it's shit

coz poo

Because it's shit

Most reasonable explanation is that the whales are accumilating.

Dump that crap.

Because it's shit

I'm a dev and have been trying to get something to work on the ethereum blockchain. Well, the idea behind it is genius and I applaud Vitalik for coming up with it, but it is very very very niche and there aren't many usecases.

1) Companies can't hide their code. This means that everybody can steal the code of a new smart contract that took money and manpower for a company to build. This discourages any companies from building dApps and investing into it.

2) There is no reason to create more ERC20 tokens when you could just use ETH. Most companies use this as a cheap tool to raise capital and fool newbies. If they ever ship a product the token will lose value. Scams are everywhere and there is no way to enforce anything. Most ICOs on the ETH blockchain are outright scams.

3) No scaling. Currently it is not possible to have even a medium sized user base that is using your product because fees will increase and even the slightest functionality if your contract will cost too much.

4) There aren't any retail users (normies) that use these dApps. The only people that are using smart contracts currently are devs and tech enthusiasts. And most of them can see right through the scams and don't bother. Even something like cryptokitties was used because you could make money with it, not because it serves any use. Also it is too easy to scam normal people on the blockchain and it too hard to interact with it currently.

Bottom line from a dev with over 20+ years of experience who has seen tech come and go over the time: ethereum and blockchain smart contracts are not ready yet and I doubt they will ever will find a userbase that is not already interested in the tech and likes it because it is a genius idea.

You can come and challenge these points and we can have a discussion.

So... you be saying.. you be saying... that EOS is the future... right?

a proven to be hackable shitcoin that is best for running ponzi schemes that allow you to buy jpegs

Are you saying we aren’t going to lamboland user?

Eth will be scaled over time, that's the only thing that really matters.

Because it's shit

Best coin and blockchain ever created, it is already regaining sats in case you want to compare to the bitcoin = shitcoin, it will be be the favorite toy for whales considering they got goxxed the hardest and many of them lost faith in btc core. If you disagree it's your problem you will remember your wrongdoing after these difficult times passes but only if you make the right call of course. NIGGER

Because it's shit

Dude that shitcoin is not even quantum-proof. NSA and the Bodganoff twins will just use their quantum computer and compute your Private key from your public one and steal all your shitcoins

Yes such computers already exist. Yes Bitcoin is already broken but normies don't know yet

Regards John Titor

Because it's shit

value pegged to BTC.

>has gone up the ass from $300 non stop
>WHY IS IT BLEEDING SO MUCH WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

It looks like a hammer on the daily chart, time to buy?

The whole purpose of smart contracts is they are visible and everyone can check the code and not get scammed.

it's hammer time baby

eth/btc also on the rise

let's dump btc once and for all

ETH has by FAR the strongest and largest dev community in crypto. Paid shills here

because it was at 20 dalla a few weeks ago? you autistic retards are so cute

Because we were too fucking soft on shitcoin and now we're getting MOUNT FUCKING GOXXED by Shitcoin AGAIN.
SHITCOIN MUST DIE
ETHEREUM WILL RISE

It's not.

I have around 25 coins in my watchlist and only Ripple has gone down less than ETH.

It's just following BTC like literally every other coin. Anyone that says ETH is shit is just memeing.

ICOs are cashing out of this ponzi scheme.

He obviously isn’t watching ICX or FUN

Yeah, those are at the very bottom

>TFW when I’m 60% ETH 35% ICX 15% FUN

So what're your predictions for the bottom?

it was 12 hours ago

You really think this is going up? It looks like bitcoin is going to continue this downtrend

Flippening incoming.

Because it's shit.