Do sweet, healthy beverages exist?

Do sweet, healthy beverages exist?

Fruit smoothies I suppose

a nice refreshing coca-cola™ zero™

Just drink water

anything with stevia

Smoothies aren't a drink, they're a cold soup

that has nothing to do with what they asked. Is water sweet? Why don't you just fuck off with your stupid shit, seriously. Of course people drink water. They asked for a sweet and healthy beverage if it exists. We all know water exists. It is not sweet. You're fucking pathetic.

Stevia is not healthy

Non additives juice?
Birch sap?

Smoothies are a healthy drink

t. sugar merchant kike

nothing wrong with stevia

Don't need added sugar or sugar substitutes for a sweet drink

Literally buy a blender and go to your local grocery store. It's amazing.

>no sugar
>no sugar substitutes
Literally impossible for something to be sweet without. Fructose is sugar.

>added sugar

They said added sugar or sugar substitutes. Are you a fucking moron or something? You want to try so hard and fail when you try to call someone out. It's god damn pathetic. Lemme guess..Pineapple juice isn't sweet. Apple cider isn't sweet. Milk isn't sweet. Go lay upside down against your bedroom wall in your parents house and jack off on your own face again.

That has nothing to do with the health effects of stevia.

I like the aloe vera yogurt drinks that I can get at the asian store nearby

I have a half cup of the strawberry flavor in the evening

no dude sugar is the devil and if you drink it you'll get cancer and also fat

trust me, i'm a vegan.

>i'm a vegan
Prove it: can vegans eat chickpeas?

How do you eat your veggies if you can't use your spit?

If it's not plain water then it is not healthy stupid faggot nigger

No added sugar, non-citric fruit juices.

not exactly sweet but, flavored soda water. no I don't mean soda pop, but like the soda water you mix drinks with, but flavored with fruit flavors

>food magically becomes inherently unhealthy if it's fluid

No, but literally only water is a healthy beverage you retarded american hamplanet. Go suck down your 40th coke of the day while crying about "genetics."

>pineapple & apple juice aren't sweet
>10 grams of sugar pr 100 ml

This may be more of a nordic thing, but drinkable skyr, along with regular skyr is the new hot shit.

>juice and milk are unhealthy

let me guess, you're 5'5 with shitty bones and bitter

They literally are you fat gay shit. You should literally consume zero sugar to have a healthy diet, this is objective scientific fact sourced in thousands of reviewed studies.

Juice is definitely unhealthy
Smoothies are, depending on content, healthy

>this is objective scientific fact sourced in thousands of reviewed studies.
Go ahead, list some

I don't need to, they're easy to find if you aren't a retarded gaymerican

>Juice is definitely unhealthy

>Eat fruit
>Wow, look how healthy that is

>Extract the juice from same fruit
>Lol amerifats, so unhealthy

I don't understand

I think he meant juice bought in a store. Like a container of Tropicana orange juice is unhealthy compared to orange juice squeezed by hand.

>You should literally consume zero sugar to have a healthy diet

lmao

citation?

The juice you buy in stores is not just squeezed fruit, it spoils in a or two tops. What people mean when they say juice is a beverage with as much sugar as a soda

store-bought juice can be healthy, depends on the brand

You don't understand because all gaymericans have congenital retardation.

Nope. It doesn't last long enough to survive shipping. It all gets pasturized, ruining the healthyness. You need to juice it yourself.

Goddamn you are fucking stupid. He was making the point that it comes sweet naturally.

That's not how it works, unless it's made daily by the store selling it

>ruining the healthiness

ruining some health benefits, sure. but it's not exactly "unhealthy".

>warming fruit up makes it unhealthy

Storebought juice is literally straight up unhealthy, it's about as nutritional as soda and as sugary.

lol, juice with lessened nutritional value doesn't magically equate to soda. and sugar isn't unhealthy.

Too much sugar is unhealthy

>sugar isn't unhealthy.

Know how I know you're a retardmerican?

your point? juice still isn't anywhere near soda in terms of negative effects

I weigh 125 pounds at 5'9 pal. sugar's good for you in moderation

>pasturized
I don't think that's too bad.
The really unhealthy juices are basically assembled from synthetic flavors and food coloring. The only thing in with any nutritional value is the sugar, and that's only really beneficial if you're starving to death.

It makes some vitamins break down.
Not all of them, obviously, since people survive quite well on cooked food, but it might hurt the health value a bit.

>sugar's good for you
It's straight calories. It's only good for you if you aren't getting enough energy from your diet otherwise, which is pretty damn rare in the post-industrial world.
It's not dangerous to eat, but between the obesity, the diabetes and the tooth decay, I think it's fair to call it unhealthy.

>Prove it: can vegans eat chickpeas?
No, because of the "chick".
We have to eat garbanzo beans instead.

Speaking of which, what's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

Answer: I've never paid forty bucks to have a garbanzo bean on my face.

No.

Water kefir.

fruit juice

Meh, stop drinking anything but water for a while, and you'll most likely lose your taste for sweet drinks.

Water is healthy enough, and it's easy to get your required nutrients from food.

Your body needs glucose for some biological functions, but you don't need to intake things with sugar directly as long as you're eating other carbs; your body can make the glucose from those. Humans are designed to process sugar efficiently though, we've just managed to abuse the fuck out of it.

Is marble soda unhealthy?

EVER HEARD OF PUTTING LEMONS AND SHIT IN YOUR WATER? YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKER

anything with a bit of honey

did you know broccoli has sugar in it? amazing

He's trying to refer to refined sugars, you dunce.

coconut water, most milk...

When you eat fruit you're also eating the fiber that comes along with it which helps with the sugar your body is absorbing. If you drink juice you're taking away the fiber, so you're basically drinking sugar water.

Sugar is more addicting than cocaine. It doesn't matter how small you are, unhealthy can look thin. Juice is practically the same as soda.

You guys will argue about anything huh? The answer to your question is yes OP. Something can be sweet and also healthy for you; just because you put sugar in something doesnt make it immediately unhealthy.

My opinion: I enjoy virgin bloody marys after long nights of doing drugs or drinking, because it is a rather wholesome beverage

>trust me, I'm a vegan

Shit we didn't need to know nor care about. Fuck off

Sweet and healthy. No
At best you can get sweet and not bad for you

I guess it depends on the fruit you use. But you can end up with more calories in a smoothie than a soda

>Absolutely O B S E S S E D

Isn't glucose a sugar? I swear people need that.

I see smoothies as more of a snack than a beverage to accompany other food desu. But even tasty fruit with vitamins and fiber has calories so it's not like you can guzzle it all day and not gain weight.

I think the closest you can get to a "healthy" sweet drink is diet soda but it's only healthy in the sense that it's no extra calories and therefore not "unhealthy". I'm saying all this with the assumption that artificial sweeteners are definitely harmless, which, idk if they are, I see lots of arguments back and forth. I don't think they'll kill you but you don't exactly gain anything by consuming them.

Besides that, adding orange slices to my water gave it a very slightly sweet taste. Or herbal teas (mint tastes vaguely sweet) but it's really subtle and isn't like drinking sweet tea or juice.

>betas too cowardly to defend their points in first person

This mother fucker. Your brain must be riddled with the fucked up dna of a goddamned nigger somwhere in your family bloodline. Probably your sweet coal burner of a grandma.

user didnt ask about water you fucking moron. You are a waste of space and time.

Wow a user who is actually semi-educated. What he said.

Drink water

Healthy beverages don't exist. We are imperfect machines in a fucked up world slowly winding down towards decomposition.

Any way, the evidence for poor health outcomes for most artificial sweeteners are very thin. Much thinner than say the evidence that heating food above 100 degrees is pretty fucking bad for your health, which I'm not going to stop doing.

Soup is just a hot drink.

Maybe tea with honey?

No, also water. You don't need anything else.

Currently practising how to make slushies from 2L bottles of fruit juice.

Any tips?

"Got anything to smoke?"
"Yeah, air"

>You should literally consume zero sugar to have a healthy diet