Why do Americans like hamburgers so much?

Why do Americans like hamburgers so much?

Everybody likes a good burger. Don't be such a nigger.

im horn y

No, literally only obese amerifaggots like eating foods thise disgustingly greasy and fattening.

For me.

HYOT
Y
O
T

>Because we have earned the right to pound delicious beef and high quality cheese on a daily basis by being the greatest nation on earth and the greatest empire in human history

God bless America ;-;

Because they are haunted by them.
Nice tri-dubs.

But I don't?

>because we're a little over 200 years old as a nation and are already in decline with a standard of living far below almost every other 1st world country.

its a matter of convenience
all major dinner-like food groups are present in a single hand-held item
you see, americans are rather busy making exponentially more money than the rest of the world and we dont have time for all that 6 hours cooking and cleaning at home nonsense
dont you have some bark to peel off a tree for supper or something?

BURG IS GOOD!!!!
GOOD!!!!

>greasy
You need to eat better burgers.

Fuck off amerigay, you literally can't have beef and not have it greasy, retard.

>you literally can't have beef and not have it greasy

You've got to be kidding me.

Aww fagmerican can't handle fact what a gay little child lol

I'm a Dane.

Easy to make, easy to eat.

Post WWII 'murica saw a lot of soldiers demobilized, a lot of kids being born, and a lot of parents looking for quick, easy ways to feed all those damn baby boomers.

The great depression resulted in lot of easy to make recipes, dishes, and concoctions, that weren't too healthy, becoming popular.

Thus, the popularity of burgers and hot dogs in the late 50's - mid 60's.

OBSESSED

What's your problem with beef wellington ensembles with lettuce?

Why do asians like rice so much?
Why do mexicans like beans so much?
Why do canadians like pootine so much?
Why do british like full english breakfast so much?
Why cant indians poo in the loo?

why would brazilians not love a tasty burger?

yeah you talk shit on ground sirloin with American cheese and Heinz on white but I bet if I made you a nice crepinette with cave cheddar and sauce foyot on fresh brioche you'd cry sperg tears and blow a load in your pants

don't hate the player hate the game