I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

TL;DR Some mcdonalds cunt wants OP to shag her but OP is being an autistic faggot

You have no privacy when sitting in a public lot in a glass box you cuck.

Learn some fucking social skills.

good thread

this

Tasty pasta

Eating fish from a fast good restaurant just seems really disgusting to me, can't put my finger on it

First post best post.

prefer to eat alone in complete privacy
but not a rich chad, so nobody hits on me

Are you guys just playing along, or have you honestly never seen this pasta?

I'm not sure about this guy. He may be in the loop.

Either way, this is a quick reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I like a good pasta but I don't enjoy being told it's a reheat if I didn't already know, cunt
leftover lasagna is best the second day at any rate

I love this new 'everything is a pasta' meme

Nice pasta m8

This pasta is getting old. Do op really need the attention that much? Apparently.

For me it is the McFish, the best fast food sandwich.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA

MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MMYY AASSSS IISS PPUUCCKKEERREEDD

weeeeeeeee sage desu

He sounds like Richard Stallman.

For real though I gotta admire the homie's consistency. Getting a bacon cheeseburger on the side for almost every meal, mm mm mm loyalty.

10 Cents have been added to your account.

>have

It's "has," you non-English speaking twat.

nope

>fucking a fast food girl
Tyrone, Jamal, and the rest of the hood have been in every hole, guaranteed.
I was going to make an American joke but I looked in a mirror and silently nodded.

Anyway, anyone else here like throwing fries to seagulls/crows/ravens? I'm sure this would fit more in /an/ but I always eat fast food outside just to see if I can get a raven army started. I'm not having too much luck, unlike all those Anons in screencapped stories about crowbros.

(you)

>I was going to be obsessed with Americans, looked in the mirror and then posted about them anyways.

Why do you seem so offended? You seem to be making a big deal out of nothing also do you have autism? Why can't you eat if someone might be looking in your direction? That's pretty fucking weird

throwing fries to them until they swarm to the point of a single thrown fry not touching the ground then throwing a lit cigarette into the mix is funny. on an unrelated note some poor cow got blamed for a fire in chicago while i was there back in 1871. lol psh. stupid cows.

this has literally never happened to me at burger king. maybe try there?

spring for some car screen tint poorfag

AHAHAHAHA YOU LITERALLY HAVE AUTISM

THAT CHICK WANTS YOUR DICK

You're correct, except I diagnose homosexualitis instead of autism.

Omg thanks I needed this laugh so bad.

Nigga you made that copypasta about the McChicken, seasonal IPA and the autistic man and fazolis didn't you?