I have 18k USD in savings

It took me about 5 years to save this. I want to buy BTC, should I go with 15k all-in or wait for a 4k crash which isn't happening since xmas? Pls advice

>pic related

My 18k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go all in PutinCoin

>trade paper for imaginary kbps

Tempting

This isn't cash, it's toilet paper.

Toilet paper that can buy me 18,000 USD.
No meme coins, only BTC advice pls

buy a chunk now, do not use buy all at once, you might need some fiat for personal use or if the price drops even lower.
I personally dollar cost average the fall and try to buy a larger amount on the dip.
best of luck user.

you really think buying in right now is a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Japanese trustee is stupid as fuck and already over. Smart money is eating up cheap BTC right now. Retarded normies witj no reading comprehension are leaving

yea just insert money into cd-rom and buy bitcoin

>18k in 5 years

Hoe can someone be that poor? I make that in savings in 3 months

How are you going to buy BTC with all those paper notes? Localbitcoins? Do the exchanges in Pakistan accept cash?

So one BTC then? Above 10k I cant fathom buying but 8/9k im okay with
Starting out, grew up poor

How are you going to get that cash into the bank?

There are local sellers here that you can make transactions with inperson. Wallet to wallet I guess

Wait for 60 days.

Buy a total of 1 Bitcoin. If Bitcoin works & becomes a world reserve currency to fight with banks - it will be worth 2 Trillion market cap ($100K+). If it doesn't and keeps being a pump and dump - you won't lose everything.

I won't, I have 3k in bank for debit card transactions

No wonder biz is fucked. Whats up witb fatbody the kike? Is this the average biztard now? Fucking hell, im out....

Yeah that's the smart play. Maybe there are reputable sellers locally in Pakistan who will give you a good price for cash if you buy in bulk. Because if you try to deposit that cash into a bank account so that you can send a wire to an exchange, you'll probably get reported to the authorities in Pakistan. In India they are cracking down on the underground economy and cash in general. I imagine it's the same in Pakistan too

>Bank of Pakistan
>Asking which coin to buy with own funds

... unsure how this pajeet scam works, this is a new one boys

dollar cost average in

Post bank account or fuck off, unless you live with your parents only 5% of the population can pay all their bills and still manage to save 6k a month you dumb LARPer.
OP only invest 10-20% of your savings, more people lose money in crypto than make money despite what bag holders and NEETs on this board tell you. Go 70% in a blue chip coin, 20% in a top 50 and 10% on a high risk high reward shitcoin god speed

oviously be carefull if buyin person
i would say 1 btc and a bit.
all the coins follow BTC it is generally the least hit.
buy the bit of extra btc to buy some alts.
i would recomend a bit of ETH and some OMG.
please DYOR and don't trust Veeky Forums (including myself)
oh yea get some link or you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums

Above post asking for bank account was meant for this faggot

I think if anything they'll be charging a premium for cash inperson transactions since they're saving is wire and exchange fees and also the risk of being caught by authorities (even though the feds here are slightly more chill with BTC since there are other issues to deal with)

I have managed to save a hell of a lot more than 6k/month during the 2017 crypto bull run but I live with my dad. rofl
Harder to make 6k/month in this bear market though

kys

LMAO DUMBASS your cash codes are visible enjoy getting robbed when somebody enteres them online to utilize the cash value

You said that yesterday and the day before that too.

i wish i'd never watched that now.
i'm out also, you can all fucking rot

rupees WHat THE FUCK

And yet here you are

What scam you fucking retard, not everything is a conspiracy just want to get onboard with the memes and make some moneh

Yeah cash traders do charge a premium. I would know since I am a LBC Pro Trader myself. Cash trades are a hassle. If our income is cash money but we re-up our supply by sending wires to exchanges or sending bank transfers to our suppliers, that is a huge pain in the ass. Because you're draining your bank account meanwhile you have a bunch of cash underneath the mattress or in a safe that you can't spend. LBC traders might give OP a deal on a bulk trade. But overall it's going to be more expensive than buying from an exchange definitely. I didn't give bulk discounts on LBC because cash is a liability to deal with. I've had people hitting me up asking for $25,000 bulk discounts. What am I gonna do with all that cash? lmao. It would take me forever to spend that cash. And I can't deposit it in a bank account without freaking the teller out. Even when I do a $2,000 cash deposit, the teller looks at me like I'm a drug dealer piece of shit. I retired from local trading for these reasons. I'm a NEET that lives at home, even $1,000 cash would last me awhile since I don't pay rent. Haha

spread your investment and don't go all in on 1 coin.

lurk a bit on Veeky Forums and see what mistakes people made, never put everything in on one coin or at once.

>living with parents
>calling others poor
Who said you could use the internet? It’s your brothers turn on the Xbox champ time to come out of your cave for din din.

They're charging ridiculous premiums though, when bitcoing was around the 6500/7000$ trend they were charging 10,500$ for 1 Btc. Very few were hovering around 9000 but I guess in the long scheme of things where the trends change by the min, it makes sense to charge extra? I don't know, its retarded but atleast you have the option of buying with cash and keeping your shit secure in a usb away from the world.
Don't have time to spread, just want to buy one/one and a half btc and throw it in a vault for 3 years minimum.
The only thing Veeky Forums offers are pink wojaks so lurking hasn't helped

>The absolute state of this board

I didn't call anyone poor. I am not the 4QccNAJg guy. lol.

I would consider myself privileged though since I'm able to save all of this money doing something that I enjoy (trading crypto). The down side is that I live at home. But Stacy isn't going to fuck my autistic beta manlet ass anyways and I can go see a hooker anytime I want with all my gainz so who cares? And my dad is a reasonable room mate. No incentive for me to leave. I'd prefer to live in a downtown area rather than in the suburbs but then the rent is gonna cost me like what? $1,500+/month? So then I have to sell off a good chunk of my crypto gainz every month to make rent. I can't keep that money invested in crypto. I think saving money is worth the sacrifice of not being in close proximity to kick ass diners and bars. If anything this should motivate me to learn how to cook more. I can probably learn how to make the cool foods I miss if I put in the effort

Buy @ 7k

chuck 1 half on ethos,
the other half on XRP

sit back until they double, then tether and rebuy at 8k in a few weeks.

Im doing the same, dont buy any other shitcoin.

My mistake thought you were the little LARPer calling anyone who can’t save 6k a month a poorfag. At least you recognize the only upside of moving out is pussy, I didn’t really have a choice mom downsized houses and there was no room for me at the new place unless I wanted to sleep on a couch and have a 1 and a half hour commute to work both ways. Living on your own blows my bills are 1600 a month just for a halfway decent apartment in a non nigger infested area. No more home cooked meals and 70 inch 3-D tv’s and free internet either. Now I might actually
Have some motivation to get laid tho seeing as it hasn’t happened in 2 years since I moved home. Money > Pussy, sucks I can’t put 90% of my paychecks in the bank anymore.

4k you'll be waiting forever user

a what paper? sir?