How much meat do you consume in a day?

How much meat do you consume in a day?

About one lamb.

At every meal, but the amounts are small. 2 pieces of bacon for breakfast. Few slices of a deli meat on a sandwich for lunch. A chicken breast or 1 hamburger patty or 1 fish filet, etc for dinner. In total, I would guess 10 ounces a day.

Depends how much money I've got on me

All in all, in various forms I would estimate 9 oz (255 g.)

Enough

Probably 1 lb, but sometimes splurge to 1.5 lb.

I'd say anywhere between 0.3 and 2.8 meat.

About 1-2.5 lbs

I am eating a keto diet but I tend to eat more cheese and eggs, and I can't stomach a large volume of low-fat meat. I ate 5 plain porkchops last Sunday for breakfast and lunch and was still pretty hungry in the evening

probably 10-12oz on average. Can vary up or down depending on if I opt for other protein sources, but I always get at least 90g daily, and that's mostly from meat.

Your mom consumes my tubesteak at least twice a day.

Aren't you supposed to eat high amount of fats for keto?

Usually, about once a day, at dinnertime.
However, I haven't eaten any meat for the past 3 days. Not for any particular reason, it just happened that the meals I made didn't involve meat. I'm rectifying that tonight, though. Making White Trash Casserole for dinner (because it's been raining for 4 days and it's cold and I want something terrible and comfy).

120g on average, 80-90% is from meat. Depends if it's a weekend and I feel like steak though

Average 3-6 oz.

200-400g of chicken a day usually.

2-4 times a month, when I get some really good stuff from nearby farms
It's a feast for me every time

Yeah that's what I'm saying, why I only eat around 1-2.5lbs of meat per day

None. I'm vegan

This is bait, right? There is no fucking way you're in ketosis with 2.5 pounds of meat per day unless your lean body mass is about 300 lbs. Are you a super-human steroid user, a marathon runner, or just fat?

anywhere from 0 to 2 lbs

On an average day none. Once or twice a week I have some.

3-5 Kg gotta get them gainz

Don't you guys know that excess protein ages you? 30g a day...from beans

i ate 2lbs of hamburgers this week and I got sick of it

8 IKEA chicken meatballs. I eat it with different veggies every night. Been doing so since '98.

That's why she's borderline anorexic

Shut the fuck up faggot.