You would try it, right?

You would try it, right?

You're not a foodpleb, right?

What breed of dog would taste the best?

ur mum

I really would like to try dog.

I've had dog and cat. It's shit meat. Just like most carnivores. The guy saying that was either trying to sell something or high on eating socially taboo food.

Shark fin soup is also bland and tasteless.

Hippo is delicious, though.

No, you wouldn't. Now, go to bed.

I would never eat dog, but I recognize the hypocrisy of it. I just can't bring myself.

Been to China and ate some before. Pic is accurate, did taste like a mix of beef and mutton.

>Hippo is delicious, though.
Now I could really get behind eating hippo. Wouldn't feel bad about it either since contrary how cartoons portray them, they are absolute homicidal bastards.

>shark
damn this. it's basically like trying to eat the fattiest gristle of a particularly fat steak without any of the beef flavor.

>The sad reality that they aren't sweet booty shaking giants, but douchebags who'll even eat baby lions

well kek'd, my lad

Pigs are smarter than dogs so sure.

Yeah. Puppy is good though.

no thanks im good with being a pleb

My dog has a giant tumor on her chest and I have to put her down soon. Is it ok to eat dogs that get cancer? I would eat her and post pics if it's safe

I'll try anything once but I feel like my self esteem would go to shit. I've met dogs with more style than most people.

You dont get cancer from eating tumors if thats what you're afraid of, no.

I'd try it if it were in places like the Philippines where they raise dogs specifically for that. I've had horse meat which was pretty good and shark meat (not fin) which was okay but it was pretty much a bland fish, wouldn't reccomend. Favorite is still buffalo.

We've all eaten at Japanese restaurants, user.

Welp, thay also is said that Guinea Pigs are delicious, and are even bred to consumption in Peru

So i could give it a try, i already ate aplaca

I'd try it if it was culturally appropriate for the location I was at at that moment.

You're the in the club and this [spoiler]vegetarian[/spoiler] asshole smacks yo girls ass; what do?

>applying your own retarded moral values to wild animals

American tier

Fried shark is a very common dish in Australia, even a friday night tradition among many families.

Wouldnt eat it. I just dont eat cute things.

All animals are cute. Are you vegetarian?

Wonder if the flavor differs between species, it probably does. I'd also like to try kangaroo, supposedly it's pretty good and also very lean.

Kangaroo is really good

while not particularly cute, I've had alligator a few times. UTTER FUCKING SHIT/10

Once had kangaroo in a Chinese restaurant in Germany. Probably wasn't the ideal setting for it but it was tough af

Eaten dog, nothing interesting. You would probably just think its beef if you weren't told otherwise

You have to eat kangaroo as rare as possible, or else it gets tough

I wouldn't because I'm not a fucking subhuman

i find kangaroo really gamey, gotta mask it with garlic and onions

I've eaten dog as well and it tastes like a drier version of beef. Nothing special there.

I'd do it just to be edgy

Where did you have Hippo, user? Could you describe what it tasted like? How was it prepared?

It's meat.

"if it wasn't for the thought of eating dog, everyone would probably love it"

well, there's that, and there's also the matter of the excruciating conditions under which dogs are often processed for meat

If that's your reasoning you're gonna just want to give up meat m8

I's not like the the dog eating nations treat their other livestock any more humanely.

Found the vegan.

You can be pro welfare AND pro meat.

I like my pork without pressure wounds and my crackling without boils.

I kind of like gamey, there's a lot of wild boar where I live so I'm eating it pretty often.