Frozen

LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOOO
Hah, jk, but really folks let's talk frozen pizza pies, which is the best? I kinda think this is, the supreme Totinos Party Pizza

Go to bed, Mitch.

eat this about once a week

(inb4 no, i'm not fat)

You have GOT to be shitting me. Is Totino's even trying? Bagged fucking pizza? Is this some sort of joke?

They are literally one dollar.

Fuck pizza, let's talk about Frozen, OP.

I'm a grown ass man with 3 kids and a wife, and I fucking love that movie. I even learnt how to play some of the songs on guitar and piano. I don't even play them for my kids that often. Mainly just to amuse myself.

I've never seen it yet I'm always too busy watching Wreck It Ralph or The Lego Movie, I don't have any kids

I like wreck it ralph.

Kids love the Lego movie, I never really gave it a chance.

Having kids and a life didn't stop me from enjoying cartoons still. I have dvds of old looney toons and such, as well as ed edd not eddy. Luckily, my kids enjoy my cartoons, and I enjoy some of theird.

Lego Movie was disappointing as fuck for adults. After years of playing with the blocks I would've thought the movie was a dream come true.

It's like someone shat in my mouth and then wanted me to pay a 15% tip plus popcorn.

I wouldn't put it as eloquently as thst, but yesh, that's why I never really gave it a chance. I'd steal glances at it while it was on, and just couldn't get sucked in to it.

One move I liked a lot though was the frog princess, or whatever it was called. The one with a black princess that everyone made a fuss about.

I remember my wife's aunt left a burned copy at our house, and the DVD menu played a snippet of the movie on repeat. My kids would fall asleep watching it, so throughout the night I'd hear the words
>"you lied to me!"
>"i never said I was a princess"

And so on, all fucking night, until I came in and shut it off. It became a joke to us to say "you lied to me" in everyday situations.

The Lego Movie rules and Unikitty is my TLM waifu, not Wild Style

Now this is disgusting

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize there were rules for how you can package food.

Grow up, autist.

Why does American food always boast 'real cheese'? That shouldn't be a selling point.

It's an advertising trick.

like 'fat free' on marshmallows?

or none GMO water.

For reals tho as a poor piece of shit with extremely limited food storage space (due to living in a 3 bed 2 1/2 bath with 6 other people) the switch from the old box to the bag is a god send! I can now stack almost double the amount of these in the space the boxed version took up!

You should be sorry. You probably didn't stop to think what they're sacrificing by switching from a rigid packing method (cardboard box) to an unsupported package (plastic bag).

If they'r removing the support from the packaging, how have they changed the product to better deal with shipping and rough handling? That's not autism, that's practical thinking. You didn't buy it to have three pizza chunks fall out because some idiot can't understand "FRAGILE".

Fuck off.

>giant frozen brick
>FRAGILE

I see you've never actually eaten one of these 'za, so why you're posting in the thread is beyond me.

I like the totinos, but hate the packaging change, I used to use the box they came in as a plate, and nuke them, that's right bitches I like my cheap frozen pizza chewy

You know, for being a dollar and frozen, Party Pizzas are surprisingly not that bad. They've gotten me through some pretty cold dark Thursdays, when pay day is just over the horizon.

For me, it's Dr. Oetker

Because there's so much fake/processed food in America that you actually have to distinguish something that is made from real ingredients as opposed to "breakfast syrup" or "cheese product".

Let's get this back on track... GOAT coming through.

Your method of cooking is fucked but using the box for a plate is a solid move.

>shit talks america
>willingly eats Dr. Cardboard

There really is nothing like Dr. Oetker.

>WHEAT flour (with calcium, iron, thiamin (B1), niacin (B3)), tomato puree, MOZZARELLA CHEESE (21%), cherry tomatoes (8%), vegetable oil (rapeseed), EDAM CHEESE (5%), water, yeast, basil, salt, sugar, spinach, parsley, emulsifier (E 471), garlic, modified potato starch, lemon juice, hydrolysed vegetable protein, pepper, maltodextrin, potato starch, chilli powder, caramel, dextrose, pepper extract.

Look at all those ingredients that are recognizable and not just artificial flavorings and preservatives

I like crab cakes. Everything else kinda sucks.

I like the combo ones personally. Ate so much of that shit in college because of how cheap and fast to make they were

Your post is fuckin gay Carlos u fuck

Fuck you nigger I'm a goddamned shooting star, flaming across the galaxy on a bed of kale, you fucking dog eared faggot.

Bruh those pizzas are always flawless.

Because America has cheap, shit tier food

Red Baron is obviously best za

I've been buying these a lot lately.

Why do frozen bell peppers taste so shitty? I never get the supreme anymore because of it.

I think they taste fine obviously frozen anything is worse than fresh but I like the peppers I think they're the key component of the supreme because they add a sweet taste to it in contrast to the salty meats

lmao yo minds me in /b/ wen they seids to me they says we go to Veeky Forums and say the goza in threds lol buts i says to them hows it i member goza in some threds but not alls threds lmao so we says we say goza in ALL the threds now lmao