16 days

Other urls found in this thread:

coss-stats.com/
coss-stats.com
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332-Fee-Structure-on-Binance
facebook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For?

Until what? It """moons""" back to $.50?

wouldn't you like to know

I can't say too much without giving away my contact
But it's pretty obvious if you've been following COSS even slightly.

moon to 20cent roger. Just sold over $9000%k

Why make this post if you're just going to be coy?

This shit will take months to go up.

Because on March 25th im going to make this same post but with screenshots from all of my previous threads

At that point i will have a reliable following and I will leak more COSS news

>telegram is full of drooling retards
>slack channel can barely find anything positive to say about this project anymore
>Rune just flies to Korea for a holiday """conference"""

top kek, it's over losers

Please intrigue me on what you gon do

Crypto is dead, no need for exchanges.

He is gonna smug pepe if it moons or pink wojack if Rune exit scams.

Either way, this will at least be fun to watch. Might be one of the few mooners during this bear market.

I'm going to stick some of my money in coss when I'm away for basic training. Hopefully nothing else moons in that timeframe.

they dont even know what is coming

I put some money into coss today in the hopes that Rune actually delivers. If he doesn't I'll kick his ass.

Muslim sultans?

1-1.5k and just see how that does.

Have the same amount. Averaged down to 0.6$ today which is still double of the current market.
I hate being a January buyer.

>please intrigue me

Your already intrigued faggot that's why you asked him a question.

IQ must be what? Low 50s/upper 40s?

Same here, can't even remember what I got in at, wasn't ATH but fucking miles off what it is now.

How many tokens do you have ?

I bought at like $1.5. Still better than the fags who bought at $3 lmao

Probably about what I got in at

Thought I was hot shit letting the fomo pass before getting in.

Who knew

>COSSWhale
show wallet or larp nigga

At least it's not getting much lower unless BTC takes another hit. But it won't go higher without the team delivering something.

20k and comfy

Coss-stats.com shows dividends based on value, but it does something even cooler - shows coin price per volume at a 5% return (the absolute lowest return people will 100% invest for)

So even worst case scenario this coin will (aside from an exit scam or something) yield 5% returns, at even a measly 50m volume that's over 4 dollars per coss

shit exchange, shit volume. fiat won't change that. have fun with your bags poor fags.

The one good thing we got out of it so far is free kin

Was getting stacks of it a few weeks ago, might actually end up worth something.

>COSSWHALE
how's that 10BTC volume treating you

There's only one way to prove who you are next time you post. Post your wallet address. Tell everyone you will be transferring x amount of a coin at a certain time today. Transfer the x amount of coins, then post confirmation of transaction on this thread.

Then next time you post transfer x amount of coins again at a said time and anons can confirm this by checking the address from this thread.

Where's your address, faggot

Oh hey rune!
Trying to get the coffers full so you can
Dump bags and abandon project? What's the next scam gonna be?

waste of quints

COSS IS BOSS
just watch u niggers

bumping cause coss is going to moon

>Korea
He's been networking ya monkey.
How many exclusive ICOs are going to be listed soon? pic related.

lol at all of those people selling COSS. People rolling COSS to raise their stock are about to get justed this month.

saved that pic, that's a good one

For the rest of you, i'll be around.
Will answer more questions after I am proven

is this news good or bad cosswhalebro?

are you blind or stupid
>inb4 COSS 3$ EOY

COSS #1 exchange 2019. People have no idea what is coming. It will make Bitfinex volume look like child's play.

top 5 would be enough to make me moderately

wealthy

I'm just hoping for some kcs style fomo

Only cossholders like the exchange. Reality is that the exchange is a pièce of shit and the returns are horrendous because nobody but cossholders use it.

lol ofc everyone rushes to an exchange if they don't advertise and are still in beta, if you like established stuff you can go buy GrandpaCoin

It's been getting better since January when it was absolutely unusable.

The exchange is fine

Better charts than kucoin just lacking volume.

coss-stats.com/ look at october, peak and crash, same in january. once that happens again its 2x the volume

>nobody but cossholders use it.

This is true currently.
The reality is that binance became huge because of NEO/GAS.

When COSS begins aggressively listing new coins, they will strike gold.
At that point, they will introduce a FIAT pair for whichever coin brought in the masses.

And from there the rest is history.
Check back in 6 months and realize this is exactly how it all happened.

COSS will be huge, he has to. It's my only way out of wage cuck.

Hi 911.

I might yolo a few hundred bucks at this. What are the expected dividends given bibox or kucoin volume?

Sitting around 20k myself.

The key is just getting the volume. Barring an exit scam, I feel like there are enough low hanging fruit to get to ~20M daily volume. Fiat + API is all they need.

Anything above that will require some really good coin ICOs, and maybe some kind of Tether competitor.

calc here adjust volume and coin amount
coss-stats.com

Thanks my man

Price predications based Coss whale?

Lease on my apartment ends 5/31.
I pay $400 a month to live in the center of a major US city thanks to renting a room from a girl I know who just moved out to get married.
Her aunt owns this apartment, it’s huge and two bedrooms.
I’m basically NEET, making $200/month freelancing. I have no idea where or how I will live when this lease is up.

But I have 10k COSS.
If this shit hits $10 before my lease is over, my life will be saved.
I can afford a coding boot camp a living expenses and even a car.
If not, I’ll probably be homeless.

r8 my anxiety level.

At least $3-5 by EoY if not higher, IMO.

well he was talking Binance levels of volume eventually so

Binance has 2 billion volume and if COSS dividends were 5% annually that would make COSS token worth around $200

COSS is pretty much for every 10 mil of volume you add a dollar to the token price, not counting speculative money

Learn an employable skill regardless. You dont need a coding bootcamp, just learn by yourself starting today.

I have 20K and a dayjob. $10 will require a very, very high volume or very high speculation. It could take years, who knows. Maybe never. Just look at KuCoin.

$10 is 100 million volume not that big of a stretch

KuCoin hit $20 in a matter of months though.

Coss dividends are also dependent on volume m8

Will people bot on COSS? I thought that lack of bot volume might be a problem cuz trading fees start pretty high, but there are clearly bots on Bittrex as well (which I'll never understand)

Trading fees are low and get even lower for bots m8

16.2.1. Trading fee for both the buyer and the seller for trading the amount 0-5.000 USD is 0.2%.

16.2.2. Trading fee for the amount 5.001 USD - 10.000 USD is 0.18%.

16.2.3. Trading fee for the amount 10.001 USD - 25.000 USD is 0.16%.

16.2.4. Trading fee for the amount 25.001 USD - 50.000 USD is 0.14%.

16.2.5. Trading fee for the amount 50.001 USD - 100.000 USD is 0.12%.

16.2.6. Trading fee for the amount 100.001 USD - 250.000 USD is 0.1%.

16.2.7. Trading fee for the amount 250.001 USD - 500.000 USD is 0.08%.

16.2.8. Trading fee for the amount 500.001 - 1.000.000 USD is 0.06%.

16.2.9. Trading fee for the amount 1.000.001 - onward is 0.04%.

Hey hey hey...

so you have to trade $1mil just to get Binance level fees. Why would someone use a trading bot on Coss over Binance?

Why would we want bots fucking up the exchange?

Binance fees are .04%? News to me

create majority of the volume

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332-Fee-Structure-on-Binance

0.1%

>and I will leak more COSS news
You haven't "leaked" any "news" at all, bro.

How much COSS do you even have?
Why don't you screenshot that for us so we can know you're a whale.

shhhhhh

Holy shit, coss whales have to be the dumbest and most delusional whales in crypto.

theres over 500 coins waiting to be listed on COSS
With the new engine listings are coming soon

Why cant idiots accept COSS is here to grow and stay?

how many coss tokens do you need to become a coss dolphin?

>t-the new overhaul w-will surely fix it!!

>t-the new UI will fix ti! coss is going to moon guys! buy buy buy
2 missed deadlines later - everything breaks and website becomes unusuable
>n-new engine soon guys, surely they wont fuck up this time!!

>theres over 500 coins waiting to be listed on COSS
Not that I doubt you, but can you show me the source of this info?

I see a lot of things being claimed about COSS news here but I don't know where people are getting this info from. Obviously not the news section of COSS and obviously not their twitter.

Another horribly managed update.

facebook.com SLASH d10e.events/videos/1019069168258629/

Except they dont have the team to do that, They could if they aggressively expanded but they aren't moving fast enough to become a success. I dumped my COSS at 2 dollars because I think the project idea is fucking great. But the team isnt releasing enough coins fast enough. I mean for fuck sake they dont even have NEO pairs. If they pulled their heads out of their ass and got ETH BTC NEO XMR and XLM pairs theyd be doin great on that front. The UI is loads better now but its still dogshit lets be fair. They could and should of just copied binance or Bittfinexes but they had to spend months, 8 fucking months on a UI that wasnt rolled out with all the features it was promised with.

thanks

daily reminder Koreans are goys too

Coinmetro will curbstomp this bitch so fucking hard

This is a good idea but shit team.
Website is slow as fuck

lel how much did you get paid for this post

why?

Ok I'm exaggerating, but coinmetro will be doing literally the same things as COSS, plus more. Its run by a much larger more experienced team and has a lot more funding.
FYI I own both since there is room in the market for more than one major fiat to alt player. I can easily see COSS becoming a niche Singapore focused exchange.
But realistically this is a max $5 coin by eoy.
Coinmetro has much higher potential, but its good to diversify just in case.

Coinmetro is paying out 50% of all fees?

for me, the pre-pre-ICO buy-in options and the 500% bonus sound like a pajeet-scam

No, its has a different pricing model; buybacks, mandatory use for trading & discounts. Buybacks function effectively the same way as dividends do fyi

Yeah team is shit. Luckily this is still a bear market or else they'd have gone under already.

Fair enough, about 20min of research into what they are doing plus the connections they have to the forex market would dispel any notion that this is a scam.
The huge discounts up front seem bad, but they aren't different to what most ICO's do.. only difference is CM didn't hide it or make it exclusive.

Also I am only paid $10 per pro CM post

It's missed the boat nigtards, it's going nowhere. Only traded by bots and pink wojaks.

Still better than chainmeme.

Only 1% of the world trades crypto. It has plenty of room to grow as crypto does.

I'm invested in COSS too, do you have any info or just shilling? i don't need to know what it is but if there is any. Cause COSStards say that since two months