Jap autist insolvency cuck

I am actually impressed with how well the chart is holding up given that this guy has been dumping the Gox loadz since January. If it wasn't for this guy BTC would have probably run to 50-70k. Anyone got any figures on how many coins the Jap autist insolvency cuck has? BTC and BTC gold are going to get blacked.com so hard by this, sounds like he hasn't started selling into them.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has >160k coins left user

He's not going to sell anymore
In like 6 months they gonna decide what do with the rest

so he's going to manipulate the market and front run his sales with derivatives for the next year. sounds great, BTC is gonna shine. can he get charged with insider trading?

user can we have a sauce for that please? from what i have read of the guy he is either insider trading or he is retard tier autist verging on retard who sells 10k chunks at market

trustnodes.com/2018/03/07/mt-gox-crashed-bitcoin-trustee-sold-bottom-blockchain-data-reveals

her name?

Sminela Naiveo

unimportent

i bet she taste like pee

>tfw this guy saved newer plebs from missing out on the massive incoming bullrun

unironically this, why do virgins think pussy tastes good

brraaapppp

>pee doesn't taste good

Because some people don't exclusively fuck sweaty hamhogs

there ya go

Jana or something, I remember fapping to her 12 years ago

Jana Jordan. Learn to image search scrub. The arrow next to post numbers.

I want her to queef in my face

she looks autistic a bit or maybe not a bit

>t. virgin
Pussy does taste good, unless you fuck this

i agree. i only started to accumlate in jan. without this nigga future me would be way poorer.

Can someone please make a pepe edit of this?

Everything is either a potato or not a potato

>decentralized meme
>gook crashes btc
I actually feel sorry for you retards.
Truth is: btc had its moon, it went from mining for a few pennies on xbox to 20k.
btc is dead, keep dreaming that some imaginary gook is responsible for you dumbos buying in after the only saturn mission in decades.
See you at 2,5k

This, most of biz are in denial.

they are like cultists. i remember that faggot user telling me dollar and euro will soon crash irl, he unironically believed this. his trx hodl hand was incredibly strong and ICX was ‚i have never been so confident in a coin‘. he put all his savings into btc in december and lectured me (stock market vet) until he became silent all of a sudden.
I told him to sell at 19,5k, he laughed at me. Such a guilty pleasure seeing these wannabe investors get rekt.

what do vaginas feels like

>me (stock market vet)
>I told him to sell at 19,5k, he laughed at me. Such a guilty pleasure seeing these wannabe investors get rekt.
If you're going to lie, you need to get better at it.

like a hot fleshlight

you are a faggot larper.
it stayed at 19.5k for like a couple hours.

Like the inside of your cheek

They feel good user. They feel good.

on my pc right now.
Why should I lie? I am not rich, but I do this for some years. I could tell you lots of secrets, taught everything to myself, it's not rocket science and you will have to pay your fair share by getting justed in the beginning. There were weeks when I slept for like 3 hours straight..wake up at 8am watch german markets (t. german), sleep a little, get up before the mongrellus awakens, stay up to watch asian markets in the night. Rinse and repeat. I run a fund for my uncle with like 80 stock companies and a few etf and 30-50% yoy. bought take two at 25 usd, sony at 18, canopy growth at 1,8 half a year before trudeau was even elected to legalize, norwegian energy at 2 usd, I bought tesla 20 cents from it's 5 year low at 124,61 (Euro). The list is endless.
I will tell you another secret: while you were collecting pokemon I was reading up and down and doing my research fighting my own confirmation bias and you know what makes me laugh the most?
The articles making fun of financial elites / billionaires 'burning' money on crypto during the so-called investment crisis when central bank liquidity was cheap and markets already saturated at around 2015? Something like that.
All your elites bought into btc when you were growing pubic hairs, thicclet.
So much for your dey ebbil bank joo can be defeated by hodl crypto.
You unironically know nothing user.

Are you braindead? I told him at friday to be prepared to sell at around 20k. I told him it will probably not make it to 20k but 19,5k or a little more but at 20k massive sell orders will come in and push it down. It happened on sunday.
20k is a strong psychological barrier, but what would you inbred laughing about TA know.
I remember, I told him friday because smart money (not you) knew it would try to scratch that barrier.
I also told him: you will witness the moment when you have to sell and you will not do it then because you will become greedy.
Textbook reversal and that retard is still sitting on his btc like you kek

Weird old lady armpits.. 2/10.. would not bang.

hnnnngggg you almost broke my nofap OP

That's not getting better at it, user. Also, I sold the last of my crypto on Wednesday, when BTC was at $10,600.

Not nearly as good as a tight little asshole.

Why must this be a blue board.
I wanna see her pucy and tiddies

user, I unironically give a shit if you believe me or not.
I wasted years of my life to learn the very basics, this was your one time chance to talk to somebody who doesn't tell you about 'muh korean eth lambomoon soon' and you waste it like that.

digits of truth

To anybody interested in pro help dealing with markets: urlogicisflawed gmail com, dogecoin not accepted