I don't have a Chick-Fil-A near me. Is it really that good?

I don't have a Chick-Fil-A near me. Is it really that good?

Yes, but to each their own, honestly.
I prefer it over any other chicken sandwich on the market.

I tried it once and wasn't particularly impressed. I'm not sure what the excitement is about.

Overrated shit uncultured whitebread southerner meme.

The best thing about them to me is that their chicken sandwiches have pickles.

Yes, spicy chicken sandwich with chik-fil-a sauce is god tier for fast food. Plus the waffle fries are some of the best fries on the market.

It's good, but nothing that's must have. Kind of bland, but they brine the chicken nicely.

Yes, but it gets bad reviews from butthurt negroes, 14 year old 'atheists', and other degenerates.

Get the spicy with extra pickles

>I don't have a Chick-Fil-A near me. Is it really that good?

It's overpriced... but many others are overpriced too these days. I'd avoid chick-fil-a's soup unless you like drinking saltwater. I'd take a wendy's spicy chicken over a chick-fil-a chicken sandwich. But for nuggets I'd go chick-fil-a.

Overpriced? Chicken sandwich meal is about 6.50 at mine. Other fast food places that serve chicken that is half the quality are over 7 bucks for a meal.

Chick is cheaper, and has an identifiable chicken breast. Much better.

It's not much better than the mcdonalds knockoff version

Both popeyes and kfc used to have way better sandwiches. RIP triple crunch zinger

its overrated trash you cunt.

whatever you say fedora meme enthusiast

It's pretty good. A bit overpriced and it triggers SJWs like this guy

You're entitled to your opinion on the quality.

>Chick is cheaper

Yeah no. You can go ahead and do that math for us if you're frustrated about it but it isn't.

I already did the math.

$6.50 is less than $7.50, correct?

Sure yes. What's the stuff we get with each?

Reg drink and medium fries.

Large rink and large fries for a dollar more.

Same as any other meal at a fast food place.

Any other stupid questions?

Sorry I'm not experienced eating fast food. Could you draw a diagram? It seems you're just being chick-fil-a defensive because you like it and you're not really specifying who you're comparing it to. They're not stupid questions to me because I have no fast food expertise like you. Please teach me. :D

Just explaining some math.

Thanks for the fedora tip though meme master.

so you're done backing up your claims now mr angst

They don't even need IDs on this board, you can tell who the butthurt SJW is anyway. Must be CTR taking a break or something.

What else do i need to "backup"?

I just explained simple pricing. Its just fucking fast food. Most of it is inherently shit. I don't eat it unless im in a pinch and i happen to think Chick is decent quality food and a good price

Could really care less about what fucking fast food place you choose to patronize. .

Chick-Fil-A is great

You're pulling prices out of unknown places and being a dick about it in your responses. Lighten up and be more specific. Or don't. "i happen to think Chick is decent quality food and a good price" pretty much sums up anything you've said and explains why you're being the way you are being.

Got it man.

I'm really sorry.

Not him but you are acting like a faggot.

that's a dickcake for Rita, 65yo? I can get that for a dollar less at this dickcake store I like more than yours.

That wasn't me. Sorry people think you're a faggot man.

I'm really sorry.

I know it wasn't you. This is so rough. Let me know when you figure out where you got your prices. Please. This is so upsetting.

nope, it's just fucking chicken and it's hugely overpriced for fast food. it's been a long time since I've been there though. last time was way back when you could go to mcdonalds and get a meal for three bucks and change, at that time chicfila cost like six bux for a meal, and shit wasn't that good

>trigger meme
>$6 for a sandwich is overpriced
we don't need your help you flyover retard

I don't get the hype. It's not anything remarkable, kinda like In-N-Out.

>aggressively defending a fast food chain
Why?

no but six bucks for a fast food sandwich is overpriced yes.

Go find prices yourself for comparable chicken meals. That is what the prices are in my area. Get over it man.

I'm really sorry.

It's for the meal.

the sandwiches are $3.55 aspie

>Go find prices yourself

It's OK. You don't need to feel bad that you're full of shit and people talk bad about your fancy chicky-fliet. Relax and unwind. I have some leftover rita dickcake if you would like a little I saved some for our makeup/makeout session.

for the meal after tax it's seven something biotch but like all fast food these days it's overpriced. for what you spend at a fast food place you can go to a mom and pop diner or a chinese lunch buffett. you may spend one or two more dollars but the food and atmosphere difference is huge, that's why I don't do fast food anymore except for dollar menu shit or cheap tacos.

Okay faggots i looked it up.
The are the prices of the chicken sandwiches themselves.

Chick-3.55

Wendys- 4.69

BK- 4.09

McD's- 4.39

Suck my dick autist.

I could care less about Chick-fil-a.

But i love being right.

Spit shine my cock.

I'm right as always.

See ya later dweebs

>asks user to spit shine his cock
>we all know there are no grills here
you just outed yourself bruh, not that I care but, from what I understand your kind is not welcome at chick fil a

It's probably a regional pride thing. People from California talk up In-N-Out because it's Californian. Texans talk about Whataburger because it's Texan. And Southerners love to talk about how Chick Fil-A is the best form of chicken known to man.

Good one.
Sorry I had to make you look like sniveling moron.

whatevs bruh, they like all fast food are over priced though

>whatevs bruh

Sounds like a guy that just spent 30 minutes being wrong

>sniveling moron.

on Veeky Forums of all places

what is the road to recovery after this sort of thing?

quit Veeky Forums

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

in what situation would one decide they want a fucking fast food chicken sandwich?
Its literally never a better choice than a fast food burger

Because Chick-Fil-A is better than the majority of fast food burgers.

I didn't like it. The breading was thin and bland, and the meat was salty as you would expect from pickled chicken. The bun was value-menu tier.

>Enjoys shitty Southerner food
>Has the audacity to call anyone else a flyover

Spoiler: Outside of the Nursing Home State, Atlanta, and DFW, the entire south is a flyover shithole nobody except literal retards (See: Mississippi's test scores.) live in.

What fast food do you usually like?

Chick-fil-A = fast food kino.

Also, I have never seen an ugly person working at a Chick-fil-A. If you're young and singlr and looking for a qt3.14, she probably works at a local Chick-fil-A.

>Take into account this is for his area
Depending on where you live, these prices change. So, you're half right.

Years ago they had a coffee + caramel milkshake. Getting rid of that was their biggest mistake, imo.

Hmm, I liked chipotle so much I make it at home, and I get urges for taco bell 1-3 times a year.

You are supposed to dip the sandwich in one of their sauces to get the full experience. I'm partial to the Polynesian (sweet+sour) sauce.

Also, their cookie, man..........
Pic related.

>Not a single "for me..." in this thread
Im disapointed in the user whos job it is to make sure its posted

For me, that's not an issue.

I've eaten their Super Food Side (kale and broccolini salad tossed in a maple vinaigrette dressing and topped with dried sour cherries and roasted nuts, including walnuts, almonds, and pecans) more than once. Am I a Patrician now?

Yeah, you're opinion is irrelevant.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

No, these prices are national averages, idiot.

But if you're that concerned about 60 cents to 1 dollar, i don't care about your opinion. Also, i don't eat fast food enough for the price to make a difference. If you eat fast food often enough for the dollar difference to financially effect you, that's your problem.

Once again i'm right. Try harder.

thank you

I like how all these faggots are trying to find evidence that Chick-Fil-A is overpriced, but just abandon the thread when they cant find a shred of evidence. Keep giving BK, Wendy's, and McDonald's your money for a non identifiable chicken breast.

Not only do they spend more money for absolute trash, but they defend it.

Can't get enough of ruining idiots in this thread.

Where does this meme come from?

McTrolls.

american midwest is literally the definition of flyover country

>KFC
>A cut above the rest
I have never heard a statement more false in my entire life.

All the Chick-fil-a haters are completely BTFO

Yes, best salads.

It's legitimately the best fast food restaurant on the east coast. I also like Hardees/Carls Jr. but the service is terrible since it's all staffed by a black underclass rather than nice high school students.

The sandwich is like $5 last I checked, not much more expensive than the mcdonalds or burger king chicken filets. If you're comparing the price to that of chicken patty sandwiches then you're just an idiot.

already covered its cheaper.

neck yourself

A+ fast food breakfast, I personally like their chicken biscuits better if they've been in the wrapper for ~10 minutes. The spicy chicken sandwich is great, and the original chicken sandwich is a solid choice. Good nuggets, too. Best chicken sandwich, best breakfast, pretty reasonable prices. No "value menu" but a sandwich is like $3.

Korean chicken burgers are amazing

kys

>Chick Fil A thread
>This faggot some how manages to get Korean junk food involved.

>Fast food chain that deals exclusively in chicken
>Has the best chicken sandwich
Gee who woulda thought

You wasted some nice trips with that stupid fucking faggot incorrect opinion. Go hang yourself you piece of shit nigger faggot

It actually is you retard cock sucker.

>..........

Why can't people just type out normal, three period ellipses anymore?

yeah, it's that good

i think it's the best fast food chicken sandwich but god is it overpriced.