What went wrong?

I bought in that's what happened.

I fucked up the zcl fork also

>muh fork
>muh air drops
>moon mission boys

Nothing fucking happens.

HAHAHAHA 39 BTC sell wall.
Good luck with your shitcoin PRL holders!
This shit will end up like DBC. 0.08 EOM.

Also what went wrong?
> Devs said Testnet B is launched but there's no proof of that. Nothing is shown. Just words.
> IOTA Tangle is slow as fuck. If you want fast uploads/downloads you need A LOT of traffic. Maybe viable in a couple of years. But then it will be too late because competitors find better ways to deal with this.
> Where are all the other 'big' exchanges that they were aiming for? That's right, all other exchanges do not even want to touch this shitcoin. PRL will be a Kucoin token forever.

haha jesus christ.
Wasn't me.

Do you think PRL is the only coin in the red or something?

Other coins don't have a 39 BTC sell wall faggot

it was 46 btc not too long ago. sell wall getting eaten

I doubt it will get eaten in this bear market.

Other coins probably do, but sell walls does not mean anything. Did you join in late dec?

> 'probably' do.
try harder PRL holder.

Do you want to reply to the other 2/3 of my post?

Yeah this was for you. I fucked up

down to 34 btc

Why sell all at once and at the monthly bottom? Are whales retarded?

You have to be retarded to buy PRL in the first place, so yes

Im buying 5 btc worth soon. Hope its gonna dip further first. Wall will be eaten sooner or later.

Nice LARP I'm Satoshi nakomoto and I'm putting 1 million BTC into this erc20 scamcoin because fork day is soon and I cant wait to get my hands on more bullshit made up erc20 scamcoins

gfto dinesh

I also fud every other coin that I dont own lol!

seriously, why are people fudding this coin? both PRL and SHL have so much potential when the IOTA network improves

dw user, THIS erc20 scamcoin is different from all the hundreds of others that are worthless and abandoned

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE MMM MMM MMM NONONONO

Wall removed. Really made me think.

I waited weeks for this mr satoshi. Im not gonna miss it out again