Friend slurps noodles loudly

>Friend slurps noodles loudly
>"Can you fucking stop? It's seriously annoying."
>"W-well people from Japan slurp their noodles to signify it being delicious!"
>"We're not in Japan bitch."

My god. Stop. Stop slurping your fucking noodles. It's annoying you weebs.

>slurping intensifies

I love slurping noodles loudly when someone complains about it.

if youre eating noodles in a broth, you should slurp them. now quit being a faggot.

I slurp Spaghetti in tomato Sauce. It's beautiful.

i can deal with slurping, its annoying but tolerable.

its the GOD DAMN FUCKING SMACKING WITH NOTHING IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SO I CAN HEAR YOU A FUCKING 100FT AWAY THAT DRIVES ME UP A FUCKING WALL.

if it wasnt for headphones i would have killed people by now

>twirl the noodles together with your fork
>put in mouth
>drink some soup
>eat
>??????
>profit

I love slurping ramen

Sounds like a try hard teenager trying to come off as exotic.

No fuck off white trash cunt because you probably use a fork. Slurping is natural unlike your failed abortion fat ass so get of the internet.

bait for the bait gods

>Implying you have friends

OK buckarooney

>slurping your noodles like you're in a Japanese anime.

He's right you know. Fucking stop.

I slurp because I'm not gonna sit there gingerly rolling soup noodles. Then I pick up the bowl and drink it.

I also lift rice bowls and shovel that shit into my mouth.

>headphones in public
Autism.

>implying
at work tard, where i cant escape the inbred fucks

>seriously annoying

Slurping noodles is as kosher as you are an annoying bitch. Now crawl back into your pinky extended, tea cup holding world of etiquette where you can pretend you don't have slime leaking from between those hams of yours.

All your coworkers think you got it.

If you're going to enjoy ramen wholesome you're going to make that slurping sound you find so disgusting. Though I don't feel it's that annoying in the first place.
I'm sorry but you're probably in the minority in this.

When you slurp sauce/broth flies everywhere, its terrible.

A nice noodle soup should be piping hot. Slumping is to make cold air enter at the same time as the noodles so you don't burn your mouth, not for the anime cred. Blowing on your food to cool it off, which you probably do, is the same fucking shit: an inevitable sound you make with your mouth while eating. I can't stand fucking autists like you who cringe at the slightest mouth noise. Slumping shit like a pig can get disgusting if you're really hell-bent on making the most graphic sounds, but nobody is a totally quiet eater.

>tfw have to slurp due to a fucked up jaw from getting hit in the face with a sledgehammer as a child

your mouth should make NO FUCKING SOUNDS except for speech. period. and if it does, i fucking hate you. people that make noise with their mouth do it because they have no self awareness, because they don't have control over their mind and body. they're basically animals. they do things at random. they're bad people.

Misophonia, actually.
Too bad the only cure for it is suicide.

>im a super sheltered over-disciplined children from a western culture, and im so retarded and ive travelled so little that i think the way i behave is just the right way and not just how ive been indoctrinated

>cultural relativism: the post

I guess nignogs raping virgins to cure HIV is just their traditional medicine, no judgement here, don't think I'm not tolerant!@!!!

Butt-blasted much?

>mfw millenials give me the stink eye whenever I slurp ramen next to them
>the look on their fat faces when the restaurant gives me free bowls because of my proper etiquette
>I slurp even harder and "accidentally" splash hot broth everywhere

My roommate in my dorm room was the loudest eater ever, constantly smacking just feet away. If he wasn't my best friend I may have put in a request for a room change

I'm kekking. You are a fucking CLOWN!

Not really, just laughing at how you're probably american's with pleb-tier parents who don't even own a passport.

Please tell me how your closetted protestant upbringing is superior to japan, for example?

Flyover trash.

madman!!!

>>mfw millenials give me the stink eye whenever I slurp Hayburger next to them
>>the look on their fat faces when the restaurant gives me free Hayburgers because of my proper etiquette
>>I slurp even harder and "accidentally" splash hot ketchup everywhere

>mfw

>eating quietly like a beta bitch
I bet you piss on the side of the bowl instead of hard into the water too. Fuckin queer

>He's probably Canadian/British pretending he's not a part of Western culture.

I think it's funny that all these people are pretending that they slurp soup in public. In the United States, you either eat your food quietly and politely or you will be wearing your food.

But go on claiming you make a scene at a restaurant and no one does anything about it, you brave children.

slurping soup isn't that difficult my man

Throwing rocks at people isn't difficult either. WTF is your point?

You should listen to Bobby McFerrin

>noodle hits you in the face
>sauce everywhere

feels wew man

>he doesn't know what millennials are

kill yourself please

elaborate please

Whats there to say? got attacked, my jaw was crushed, now i can barely use my mouth

>your mouth should make NO FUCKING SOUNDS except for speech. period. and if it does, i fucking hate you.

Does breathing, sighing, singing, whistling and humming drive you up a wall?

nice dubs. But it's part of the experience, dude it affects flavour. If you don't like it don't eat it.

If I'm eating in a really fancy restaurants I'll take care to eat quietly, if I'm in a Cheap Chinese place for some noodle soup imma eat normally, and you naturally slurp when eating noodles. If you ask nicely to be quiet I'll try, but I'm making no promises, I won't sabotage my eating experience by eating slowly or smth. If your were a bitch when asking I would giving sit closer and slurp so fucking badly that more soup will Land on your face than in me. You little bitch.

Loud chewing drives me up the wall, but if you're having a foreign dish that's designed to be slurped, then trying to enforce silence is stupid as fuck.

In an alternate world:
>Friend uses his hands to eat burgers and fries
>The juices drip all over his greasy hands
>"Can you just use a fork and knife? It's seriously disgusting"
>"b-but people in japan use their hands to show respect to the chef"

Slight slurping I can ignore, but for people to openly admit it's impossible to not slurp them they can get fucked, the ignorance spergs me harder than the sound. I'm not listening to someone sipping water through a straw from a melting ice cube for 10 minutes.

>I would sit closer and do this
No, you wouldn't. You sound like a facecrook child.

this is why i refuse to eat when people can see me

pics or it didn't happen slurper

>ITT: Butthurt faggots.

slurping is also functional, ramen and many asian noodles get served very hot an slurping helps cool the noodles and the added oxygen intakes helps with taste

If I was your friend I would have your mom come over to my dish and slurp on my noodle, right in front of you, because you're such a whiny faggot.

I was slurping the shit outta some ramen at a new shop that was elbow to elbow on the whole floor. Trying to suck it down and make room. I was splattering everyone. The person across from me and the person to my left started arguing about whether it's proper to slurp in the US. I kept looking at them while they argued, but they didn't even glance at me. I'm still unsure whether or not they were being passive aggressive. Here's some of my own home made ramen.

That looks amazing user, what did you use for the broth?

I live in canada and work in a japanese ramen restauraunt and slurping is encouraged, but at any vietnamese noodle place or other ramen place it's just as common, it's how you're supposed to eat noodle soup and it makes getting flavor into your mouth with noodles easier, also when you get a short time to eat you can't be slow about it.

Slurping in uncivilized for those of us who grew up in Western Society. If you're in Japan, you should be respectful of their customs, but if you're in the West eating this way makes you a disrespectful slob who's no better than a child blowing bubbles in their drink through a straw or playing with their mashed potatoes

What are cultural differences?

If I'm eating food that is meant to be slurped then you better bet that I'm going to slurp it.

same with proper utensils. I know that not everyone is like this, but I like being as authentic as possible when I am eating a different culture's food; I think it's part of the experience of eating, or the performance art aspect to it (not in the sense that we are performers, just that the performance of eating is part of the experience of eating that culture's food).

maruchen cup o noodle

t. fat neckbeard who has no friends because he disgusts everyone around him

you need proper chopstick technique so the excess broth is removed as you slurp the noodles through them.

this is the only reason. not to 'show how delicious they are'. by the time the noodles cool down they will be too soft.

I clarified braising liquid from some pork I made a few days prior. It's basically mirepoix and whey that I braised a large piece of pork ass in for several hours. Filtered, reheated and dropped some foam egg whites in, filtered, etc.

>defending slurping
saged and hidden

Does anyone else like to eat like a slob when they're alone? I'd never do it around anyone else but when I'm alone I'll exaggeratedly slurp, smack, and eat with my hands. I put so much effort into being mannerly at work that it's fun to come home and just be a disgusting sack of shit.

>>"Can you fucking stop? It's seriously annoying."
>>"W-well people from Japan slurp their noodles to signify it being delicious!"
>>"We're not in Japan bitch."

This conversation never happened. You're a bitch. And you narrate like a bitch.
I used to hate it when people would breath loudly next to me. You don't have to sit with your fried every time he or she is eating.

don't fucking tell me how to eat I'll slurp my fucking noodles if I fucking want

By this logic I'll just mow my fucking lawn in the middle of the night. Hope you sleep well asshole.

too bad for you I sleep like a fucking coma patient

>SLLLLLLLUUURRRRRP
>Oh wow it's just like my Japanese anime!

Meanwhile you're flicking your stupid fucking weeb chopsticks in the air like a fucking faggot and watching your favorite anime.

Too bad for you I have severe insomnia

Take that fucker

children

too bad for you I come in your home at night and fuck you in the ass and jizz all over your face while you sleep

This

You sound like an actual faggot.
Not just because your OP, but if you brought this up to me in real life I would call you an autistic retard

>hot ketchup

Waking up due to loud noises is a symptom of the human condition, and lack of sleep is detrimental to health. Intolerance to certain natural sounds even at low volume is a symptom of autism.

he was exaggerating to make a point

Do you also love getting a bowl of ramen shoved in your face?

it is literally impossible to eat ramen without heavy slurping if its hot and you want broth and noodles at the same time

How about just eating the noodles and then drinking the broth after? You don't need to slurp your food like a fucking heathen.

plain noodles first and broth without substance second, arent great bites.
you literally got to wait til your noodles lost all the broth sticking to them in order to make them cool enough to eat without slurping. Ofc there are moments when you have to bite the bullet and it eat without being noisy, but in that case its a very mediocre meal

>you literally got to wait til your noodles lost all the broth sticking to them in order to make them cool enough to eat without slurping.

I don't like mouth noises either but you are so full of shit.
I live in Texas, what kind of hell hole do you live in that fights break out in restaurants between tables?

Fort Worth. And fights don't break out between tables because people around here are civil.

What kind of hell hole do you live where people act like rude jackasses in public?

>not wearing headphones in public

ITT: dogeaters, weebs, and weeb dogeaters

>Eating food how it's supposed to be eaten is annoying.

You can't just throw everything into a bun and slap cheese on it.

>Not knowing there are protocols and customs in different parts of the world

When you grow up, you'll learn that every country is not the same. You don't slurp your fucking food in the United States.

I only slurp Asian style noodle soup eaten in informal restaurant or snack bar settings. If I'm at a function and being served consomme or mushroom soup or so on, then yes, I drink it without slurping. As one should. Different foods eaten in different social contexts are eaten differently and knowing how to act and how to eat different varieties of foods is important to properly enjoy the food.

You do when you're eating at a ramen place.

I've attended more formal dinners than you've probably had hot ones. I've been to regimental mess dos held by the regiments of the Household Division, I've dined at a number of aristocratic family's estates and enjoyed banquets at remarkably exclusive clubs on both sides of the Atlantic. As someone who has probably forgotten more about how to act within polite society and how to present one's self at the dinner table than you have ever learned in your life, I will tell you this.

You slurp ramen. And you don't act like a pretentious twat when you're eating at some hole in the wall Asian place in Fort Worth of all places.

Well, I was going to try Johnny Noodle King but if people eat like disgusting pigs in there then I will definitely skip it.

I'm sure you have, kid. What's the name of your TV show?

Give me a fucking break.

>that guy that slurps his noodles and sends broth flying at you from his bowl constantly

>tfw you get forced to go for ramen for fear of being labeled a picky eater even though ramen is objectively shit food and a meme

"Whistle while you work... whistle while you work..."

This!

Learned a new word, today.
Thanks, user.

nice gif

>nice dubs

Holy wow! That makes me want to go cook something up right now!
Good job...