Price of 1 satoshi in 2030

"One loaf of bread, one stick of gum, a box of condoms.... That will come out to 3 Satoshi's Sir!"

you mean 0.000001 Quanta

At every buy in I gave you your shameless red spike come bursting out through your support and if I gave you a bigger stronger leverage than usual fat dirty liquidation came spluttering out of your order book. You had a bull run full of highs that night, darling, and I fomoed them out of you, big fat spikes, long green ones, quick little merry pumps and a lot of tiny little naughty bull traps ending in a long gush through your floor. It is wonderful to buy ATH when every buy click drives one whale out of GDAX. I think I would know BTC’s dump anywhere. I think I could pick it out in a exchange of dumping coins. It is a rather slow bleed not like the pnd's which I imagine shitcoins have. It is FUD'd and manipulated and timed like what a trustee would let off in fun in a witness protection house at night. I hope BTC will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Bread, gum, and condoms don't cost the same. If the closest unit of measurement you have is 1 sat then no one would use BTC for those things.

it's a joke, user

Bitcoin will be ancient technology by 2030

Bread, gum and condoms? The fuck kinda grocery list is that?

Delusional bch and nano investor spotted

theyd use microbtc which is pegged to 1sat each with a 24x10^15 supply. 100 million times more divisible than BTC, please by my shitcoin

gum sure has gotten expensive

>Oh I forgot to add transaction fees! >That'll be 3k sat sir!

quit projecting bro. Thanks for 4D shilling NANO

As I woke up, I immediately grabbed my phone. Running a light-weight Linux distributions for mobile, I was able to get it unlocked with a simple 28 sudo commands that only took 2 minutes to type in from the sheet I keep by my bed. I checked my portfolio and was happy to see that my wealth went up a little (26.7%) overnight. Happily, I jumped into the shower. My gains were reversed a little by the time I got out, sitting at 2.1% from yesterday, so I hurriedly got dressed; I had to go to the Bitcoinmart while I could still afford food.

As I walked into the shop, looking down onto my motorolla and noticing that I was now worth 82% less than yesterday, the cashier gave me a worried smile. She declined my offer on thursday, of being let know of all the freshest ICO's for some simple sex. Dumb whore.

As I picked up the loaf of bread to soak the denatured alcohol through, and the condoms for an extravagant wank that befits a crypto enterpeneur such as myself, I realized that my portfolio was now only worth a rough 4 fiat-Dollars. I grabbed a packet of gum to diversify, and ran to the til. I cut in front of the three ladies in the queue, explaining that the FIAT was being volatile against my stable stores of value again. They should understand.

sometimes i put a box of condoms in my cart so the cute girl at the register will think that i have sex sometimes but i always chicken out and use self checkout and now i have like 12 boxes of condoms in my drawer that i'll never use

>and confirmation time
>come back in a month

The first time I bought a box of condoms a couple of months ago the girl genuinely blushed scanning them, she was kinda cute too
I still haven’t opened that box and I doubt I ever will

>using condoms
They know you are virgins

lel

Good luck making babies with your slimy rotten extremity that used to be your penis.

man when you put it like that, all of this is such a terrible investment. ( v_v)

I like to use condoms during fapping on my birthday and other holidays, it kinda feels like I'm with a girl.

"Well hi there user, what can I get y-

Oh, you bought Chainlink? I'll be back in a second with an application."

if buying link would get me a job working for this cutie then thanks i'll buy 100K

kek

>falling for the kike lies
Yes goy, stay prude. Deseases and shit
>tfw you literally cant get aids because you are supreme rh negative non-monkey blood

At least I get to fuck the Asian roadie after a month or two

Hmm. One bitcoin? That will be 10000000 satoshis.. plus tip.

"One cucumber, one packet of butter, a box of condoms.... That will come out to 3 Satoshi's Sir!"
"Sir, could I ask you something ?"
"Did you buy REQ when you were young ?"

Excuse me, I think you meant to say 3 sergey