Always loved these little neat and orderly lunchboxes shown in slice of life animes...

Always loved these little neat and orderly lunchboxes shown in slice of life animes. Any of you lads actually do something similar? Not necessarily with Japanese food, but in the same style as opposed to just packing some sandwiches, fruits etc. Especially interested in lunchbox recipes('layouts').

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nL60hgTVPa0
youtube.com/watch?v=zwYFBDpW7ic
youtube.com/watch?v=ReVH8J-kZkI
youtube.com/watch?v=lfWrHmFJa8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's called bento

this and I'm pretty sure it doesnt count unless you have your "wifu" or whatever, make it for you.
But hey, you can make it yourself and bring it to, lol, "work" and say your girl made it for you. But seriously OP, why go to all the trouble in the kitchen making that just to bring it down to your basement.

...I hate that Veeky Forums has become food /b/

>getting this butthurt over a fucking bento box

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

I couldn't resist.

Well, the rice is steamed, for one.
Those yellow things are tamagoyaki, basically tiny omelettes with sugar added
The squid things are squid meat
The mayonnaise looking thing is unfortunately mayonnaise. The Japanese don't make good mayonnaise.
The pink thing is pickled plum.
The seeds are seeds of some kind, maybe sesame.

Style originates from two factors:
The japanese eat with chopsticks (no cutting required) or with dried seaweed for fingerfood.
Westerners eat with fork and knife (requires cutting and a plate and a table for solidity) and with dry bread for fingerfood.

Key is to make chopstick-friendly food that you can eat on your lap, but not with your hands.

>I hate that Veeky Forums has become food /b/
Agreed

>I hate that Veeky Forums has become food /b/
What do you mean by that?

what i never understood about this pasta is why he'd write "corea" when there is no kana for "co", only "ko". but i guess that's part of the joke

>"wifu" or whatever
don't even act as if you don't know it's "waifu"

Fucking weeaboo faggots.

They're saying that Veeky Forums has become like /b/ but about food

Weebs really are this dumb.

Haha, I'm not a weeb, and this guy is. A weeb, that is. Am I cool yet?

>The Japanese don't make good mayonnaise.
in your opinion

I honestly east sure and was too drunk to care to look it up.

>east
*wasnt

>STOP POSTING STUFF ABOUT ANIME IN A JAPANESE OWNED ANIME BASED IMAGE BOARD!!!!!!

>everything is better in japan

It used to be that. It isn't any longer. Welcome to 2013.

>ANIME BASED IMAGE BOARD!!!!!!
Weebs really are this dumb.

it sounds like you want to get bent over your own box

>stop liking what i don't like

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nL60hgTVPa0

The funny thing about this thread is that the weeb haters could have been drowned out the Japan influence by posting non-anime packed lunches, you know, actual content.

Instead we have this shitty thread. We are, all of us, responsible for what has happened. Hate and rage validate the weebs, it doesn't discourage them. Content not to their interest, combined with no one addressing their weebness, in an unlivable environment.

Ah jeez, that "been" should not have been there. Accidentally left as an artifact of an earlier sentence structure.

And you just contributed to what you claim to hate. Great example, dumb dumb.

So have you. "We are, all of us, responsible for what has happened."

The squid things are not squid meat they are hot dogs cut to look like squid cause its cute. You are wrong and by the laws of Veeky Forums being wrong makes you a faggot. Faggot.

here a few you can try. all of them start about a minute in.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zwYFBDpW7ic
>youtube.com/watch?v=ReVH8J-kZkI
>youtube.com/watch?v=lfWrHmFJa8k

>/b/
What did he mean by this

Fuck off weeb

fainal bento