>old thread

>NEW EATERS START HERE
pastebin.com/tfwUsp4v

>/tb/ discord
discord.gg/4me1TsTH3mcD0uble

sup /bell/ies
What have you ordered lately?

Any of you win that PS4 VR?

I just picked up two Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos™ with some nice Diablo Hot Sauce™
so dank

Why does Taco Bell have such a good mixture for Dr.Pepper?

My sister works at taco bell. She's always bringing food home. It's great.

taco bell is only for poor fuckers who can't afford chipolte garbage

that being said i love it and the shredded chicken burrito is the best value around

be sure to get water instead of baja blast to save some extra cash

just got back from da bell. ordered like ten apple pies

mmm mmm

>/tb/ Taco Bell General

lulz hey guys lets pretend were viral marketers because trolling lol XD McChicken iz da best!

>Enjoying chipotle
Yes, I sure do enjoy the same 3 pounds of rice wrapped in a tortilla.
Chipotle is shit.

>cant order anything but rice

thats on you pal

are ya serious?

Light snack before work
Great thread OP

For the dollar conscious eater, it is a simple choice really, the $5 cravings deal

Who's tried the new rolled taco? Any good?

Gtfo taco bell

It's not really new, but they're fucking amazing. Crunchy and they come with cheese and sour cream to dip.

>1000 calories worth of food and drink
> light snack

Fuck you I hope you die feminist shot lord.

what's your problem?

piss off cunt

I have noticed the trolling on Veeky Forums has evolved over the years so that it slips under the radar of pretty much everyone else now. It used to be like, oldfags trolling newfags but now the trolling has taken a form of post-irony such that it is barely distinguishable from legit cancer as in OP.

Can I order the taco salad without the tortilla shell?

identical to these, in fact too identical. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being purchased from the same manufacturer

which is a good thing because I nostalgia hard for this shit. Used to eat a box a day in middle school. ..and then one day my mom just stopped buying them

>Every fucking time they come up with something I like it's off the menu the next time I go back

$5 cravings deal it is then

I love those bitches I get nacho cheese and spicy ranch to dip but all the stores around me pulled them early I was getting em 2x a week

Enjoy this glorious post-ironic era of Veeky Forums brother. It may appear to the uninitiated that the board has fallen to pure cancer but they haven't been here long enough to understand it's greatness. I've been here since 2008 and my friends I tell you, I wholeheartedly feel that Veeky Forums is peaking right now.

If a general thread dedicated to fake Mexican food is your idea of peaking, you're an idiot.

>Americanized cuisine is """fake""" food

God pretentious "socially woke" buzzfeed watchers should be shot in the head.

If only you could understand culture above white guilt and muh "cultural appropriation"

>dat pastebin
>1 piece of advice for new eater

mein neigg, put a bit more into it. you could have an entire vegetarianfag section. i know plenty of vegefags that eat TBell & lovitz.

Reminder that the Beefy Fritos Burritos are at the top of the god tier dollar menu items anywhere.

$1 you get:
- Beef
- Rice
- Cheese
- Fritos
- Tortilla

And it's not some shit tier tiny burrito either. Three of those and you're full for ages.

The taco salad, Mexican pizza and cantina bowl are literally based as fuck

invite expired can I get a new one?

is there anything on the breakfast menu that isn't garbage?

I literally get all three and two cheddar Doritos locos tacos every other day. I love that shit.

>not putting the Baja Blast in a glass
keep trying

If I want to keep my /bell/ meal under 600 cals, what should I get? Assuming I get like unsweetened tea.

the crunchwrap supreme has always been a favourite of mine. it's too bad I've gone vegan otherwise I'd have ordered one to have for dinner already

Those """rolled chicken tacos""" are fucking shit. Way overpriced at a dollar a piece too. The taquitos at 7/11 are honestly much better.

I would love a crunchwrap supreme right about now

nah, they are the best item there, price aside

>tfw Cravings Box and a Crunch Wrap Supreme or Beefy Frito burrito

Literally the GOAT meal, and guaranteed to make you full no matter how fat or full you are.

who Beefy Double Decker here?

>$1 beefy frito
>regular taco

you open up the burrito, put the taco inside, then close and WA LA, very delicious.

>tfw no discord

Do u get 2 cum in that pussi tho?

Just finished some TB
>4 pk. Rolled Chicken Tacos w/ Nacho Cheese and Sour Cream
>Crunchwrap Supreme combo w/ Baja Blast
I really miss those Spicy Triple Double Crunchwraps. Just one of those made me full as fuck.

Lol 3!?

probably because every box she'd get would disappear in a day.

Fuck yeah dude

My man

the discord link expired OP

Right on

This changes everything

here since late 06/early 07. It is certainly not peaking. There have been good and bad times in between and hopefully we are just going through one of those bad times right now. I've seen it happen time and time again on several boards.

Alright user, so I went and tried it and I gotta say it was a bit of a letdown. It tasted pretty fucking good, like better than the sum of its parts, but it's really inconvenient to eat. The taco shell is a lot taller than the burrito even after moving everything inside the burrito to its "walls." I could see myself doing this again but not too often. I did mod it a bit with a fiery Doritos taco though and I feel like that was a good move.

Forgot pic

You would be better off using the beef and cheese mini quesadilla.

Tasted like something youd get frozen at 7eleven

two soft tacos

why not stuff the burrito inside the taco

The rolled chicken tacos are my favorite thing in the world but I can't get them because we're a test market for some faggy meme chicken chips.

Fuck Taco Bell.

read the link. It's fake.

user's instructions were clearly to put the taco inside the burrito but I can try that later today.

Taco Bell is fucking dog food.
I'll never eat it again.
Last time I had it, it just sat and burbled in my stomach all night, leading eventually to me spending the morning vomiting it all back up. Never again. I don't know what the fuck they do to their ingredients, but they're damn indigestible.

they use D grade beef which is basically one step away from sawdust off the cutting room floor

oh fuck thats funny

This. I don't trust the steak option there whatsoever, god only knows what part of the cow it came from. I only eat lunch at Taco Bell occasionally for that reason.
It's also why I try to grab a lot of Diablo sauce when I do get lunch so I can put that stuff on other foods, it's good sauce imo

Tried them tonight, bretty good! Made me remember the old taquitos promotion.

>Taco bell selling "taquitos"
>It's actually just rolled tacos
>"Taco bell now serving "rolled tacos"
>They're actually taquitos

>when the baja blast is watered down

I WANT THE WAFFLE TACO BACK I WANT IT BACK I WANT THE WAFFLE TACO BACK I WANT IT BACK I WANT THE WAFFLE TACO BACK I WANT IT BACK I WANT THE WAFFLE TACO BACK I WANT IT BACK

rate my usual

>yeah, I'd like a taco and to put my fat mouth on all the sauce orifices for half an hour

Had this last night, and the shilling is convincing me to go again for the same later tonight.

Holy fuck, lmao

Why the fuck do you fools need a Taco Bell general besides marketing

dude get fucked you're a huge faggot

>he doesn't eat /tb/ twice a week