Best shitty ramen?

What's your favorite kind of cheap instant noodles?

I usually just get Top Ramen because they have it at Costco.

Maruchan.

I tried shin ramyun for the first time yesterday.

Too spicy for my baby taste buds. :(
But it tasted good

Top Ramen is the original ramen. imho it's slightly better than maruchan since Top Ramen has a better chewier texture.

>shin ramyun

God like. Love this stuff.

Floor Ramen

This for ultra-cheap ramen, Shin Ramyun Black for a slightly more expensive instant ramen.

BOI

>lick it up like the dog you are

Top Ramen because I can get 6 for a dollar right down the road

This is the correct answer.

Why do you like spicy ramen, i tried those korean ramen packs with the chicken. The sauce was just pure hot spicy death wish.

Try using less of the spice pack at first then work up to using a full pack. You can add cheese too which will make it seem less spicy

I love shin ramyun but I think my local Wal-Mart stopped stocking it

shitty ramen? Probably Top. If I have a bit more money, Nong Shim.

Do you guys have any suggestions for ramen-like noodles that are gluten-free? Everything I've found is like $2 per package hipster bullshit.

this.

I'd say Maruchan. Nowadays I tend to skip the seasoning packet in favor of Better than Bullion, some vegetables, and a whole egg. Super filling.

Yeah good luck finding something for less, buddy.

Food on the floor always makes me sad for some reason.

I'm sure they exist, rice noodles cost about as much as regular noodles

>regular noodles
racist

>Do you guys have any suggestions for ramen-like noodles that are gluten-free? Everything I've found is like $2 per package hipster bullshit.
Ramen-like? No.
But you can buy rice noodles, especially at asian markets inexpensively. Muellers and everyone else are making gluten free stuff, so watch for sales. DeBoles makes some interesting noodles from corn, jerusalem artichoke and other flours.

/thread

No kidding? I will have to look into that, there's an asian grocer by my work.

I really like Ramen.

Go with Shin Ramyun Black. Less intense on the heat.

Or, go with the Green Shin Ramyun, the heat is mild at best.

first price is so fucking grim

I have to disagree. I don't know what the fuck is in that flavor packet, but the second ingredient is citric acid and the broth tastes nasty.