Anyone here have any recommendations for rum?

Anyone here have any recommendations for rum?

I need a good rum to pair with Montecristo no.2 cigars for a bachelor party.

And not sure where to start. The man of the hour is partial to spiced rum but any rum should do really.

A CASK OF AMONTILLADO

That's not rum, Poe-tard.

Captain Morgan's Private Stock.

>Hide all Montressor threads

a medium price Ron Santiago de Cuba should be fine

the cheapest bottle you can find and a handful of Klonopin

EL Dorado is great. 15 or the 21? year aged

Pusser's Navy Rum. Get the regulation strength stuff.

>overproof rum
dude, i think OP was trying to find exactly the opposite kind of rum

>Overproof.

That's not overproof. That's how rum should be.

>habitually rum is around 75°
and by the way, outside cocktails Pusser's rum is not a thing...

The 40% mark came along due to taxation and economics. Historically rum was far stronger than what most brands give you today.

Anyone tried Kraken rum?

The 1671 is better

Pyrat

No

its ok.
captain morgan black is better though. and usually cheaper.

Try Brinley Gold

>le philologic drinking
rum in past decade was far stronger just because the poorslaves usually pull out the rum from the scum of molasses and also they don't have technologies for the control of fermentation...

what he said. the 12 is fine if you can't find the 15 or 21 yr, or don't want to shell out the dosh.

so much this. if you can only find the regular strength stuff, it's still ok. try to find the 15yr old pussers with the red label. awesome stuff.

also a decent choice, OP. has a lot of orange/citrus flavor if that's your thing

if you just wanna get plowed, capn morgan, bacardi, sailor jerries, blackheart, kraken will do the job. get the cheapest and strongest one you can find. capn morgan 100, bacardi 151, etc.

if the guy likes spiced rum, you're lookin at stuff like capn morgan, kraken, blackheart, sailor jerries. tends to be cheaper.

the stuff in your OP pic? more of sipping stuff. same as your appleton 12yr, cruzan single barrel, mount gay extra old. these start to get to the 40$ a bottle mark.

if he likes spiced rums, i doubt he has baller taste or anything. any of the spiced ones should be fine. throw in some coke and worry about something else.

i personally never tried montecristo cigars, smoking a CAO brazilia and drinking some of pic related right now

also, if you want cocktails with spiced rum, search for this article

Talk Like a Pirate: Nine Tasty Spiced Rum Cocktails Matey!

on the rumhowler blog.

Get any honey rum. There's no bad choice on brand

Fuck rum.

You guys should get fucked up on Four Lokos and smoke Camel Krush Menthol ciggies.