What are you patriots drinking to celebrate the FBI's re-opening of the investigation of Crooked Hillary?

What are you patriots drinking to celebrate the FBI's re-opening of the investigation of Crooked Hillary?

>patriot
>drinking Scottish whiskey

No E ffs. It's even on the bottle in the picture come on.

>He doesn't drink single malt scotch

stick to your tendies, kiddo.

You understand that Scotland isn't in America right? And no you're not Scottish because your great great great grandfather once ate some haggis.

>this fag thinks that he get's to decide an anonymous persons identity on a vietnamese rice planting board.

>yuropoors
>REE REE YOU'RE NOT EUROPEAN STOP AMERICANS REEEEEE
Meanwhile they buy American brands, consume American pop culture, take a long hard look at your life sven.

makers mark

So you are one of those idiots who saw Braveheart and decided he was Scottish.

How do you know he does that? Regardless he doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

How delusional do you have to be to think only people in Scotland are allowed to drink Scotch whisky?

These buttblasted Hillary voters.

Is this Veeky Forums's new record for alcoholic thread turned into a nationalistic pissing contest? At the first reply. That's hard to beat.

I have the same bottle in my cupboard OP, along with 70cl of 12 year old Cardhu.

Vodka to celebrate friendship with Russia

I have voted Democrat in every past election, and would have happily voted for Bernie Sanders. That being said I'm voting for Trump, solely because voting for a traitor is unconscionable.

Imagine being so embarrassed about your own country you have to pretend to be Irish or Scottish. Must be awful.

>drinking booze means you are pretending to be another nationality

Just how stupid and insecure are yuropoors?

1 ruble deposited to your account. Your family avoids gulag. For now.

wow it's fucking nothing

cannot wait for this year to be over

silly user, presidents are selected, not elected. it doesn't matter what new evidence comes out, Hillary's going to win, because the bankers and globalists want her to, and they always get what they want

I just want to see all the buttblasted hardcore liberals go apeshit if trump wins. After that week then they can impeach him if they want.

They are the worst in the world.

Got some Buffalo Trace and some Quinta Ruban for dessert

more of a lagavulin guy, OP

cheers

I want Huma Abedin to eat my ass with the same vigor that she tongues Hillarys rotten old box.

>implying scotch is in any way a better drink than bourbon

stopped reading b4 u even posted that