Who /knoll/ here?

Who /knoll/ here?

99c each, tastes great and makes the tummy full

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2tPk6ZYsqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>knoll
I use it for PIA sauces like hollandaise & béarnaise, they're not nearly as rich as the real deal of course, but damn well passable and convenient in a pinch

Gnoll?

Its knorr

I use their Chicken Stock Pot when I'm cooking pasta

Why don't I use salt for cooking pasta? Why that's because Knorr Chicken Stock Pot makes your pasta taste better than salt. You should try it.

>99c each
Expensive. I can get a whole pound of pasta for that price.

>tastes great
No, not really. Tastes overly salty and very "artificial". Plus the texture of the noodles isn't very good.

i got some to go camping, and ended up throwing it in the fire and just drinking beer.

Knoll > Ma99i

>sidekick
I used to eat this stuff as a meal all the time.

These days I'll still have it once in awhile, but usually as a side dish (as actually intended). Yes I can make much better pasta, but this stuff is pretty decent and basically effortless.

marco pls

How can't you tell a cursive r from a cursive l?

Let's be honest, native speakers don't actually write 'r' that way. The only people I've ever seen do it are foreigners. In fact, I didn't even know it was meant to be an 'r' until I was like 18.

These are okay when you're unwilling to put much time into cooking and dishes.
Best thing about this and similar brands is you measure your liquids into a saucepan, boil, add the package and cook. You can eat right out of the pot you cook in, and minimal dishes. Only wash the pot, one spoon, and maybe a measuring cup. Bam, done. For people with other, more important things to do, or the supremely lazy.
Even boxed mac & cheese requires that you drain the noodles, a step that is NOT needed here, making this a better convenience food. Who wants to wash a colander, and get the sink all sticky with starch water? And waste energy by boiling a large volume of water that will be dumped. Even the envelope it comes in is peak efficiency. minimal packaging. And no, its not the "real deal" but its a pretty fair trade off, so I'm on board.

You take this shit way too seriously. Draining water takes literally 5 seconds, it doesn't even count as effort.

What? That's exactly how you write a cursive r.

You waste time, materials, and energy.
What if your sink is full of roommates shit? Are you going to clean it so you can drain your fucking pasta? And wash a colander too? Why, when these are arguably better than your shitty Kraft dinner anyway? More efficient, faster, and better, I'm sorry but all of this matters.

This
One of my lazy as shit meals is a knoll pack, mixed with peas, and chicken.

It's knorr you dumbass foreigner

I lived off those in college.

Hey OP I bet you like some hollor movies that you downloaded from a tollent site

KnorrKnorrKnorr Knorr KNORR!

RRRRRRRRrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>add the required amount of water as dictated by the package
>it's too much

fuck knorr

>advertising
>shit convenience food
>not even an appealing product combo
>getting the fucking name wrong

get prostate cancer you piece of incompetent fuck

ITS KNORR YOU FUCKING RETARD

>where were you when heard spaghetti-O Kennedy was gunned down by the grassy knoll

I was eating a spaghetto

PUNISHED MARCO

excuse me sir? What is this cursing you're talking about? We don't curse and we certainly don't like to write in weird symbols in the U S of A, the land of the free.

ITS KNORR

WITH 2 FUCKING R'S YOU GOD DAMN MILLENIAL SHITS THAT CANNOT INTO READING

No it's actually Knoll you illiterate dumbfuck

shit thread is shit

you subhuman amerishit google it

isn't it really unhealthy on the long run ? ( im eating it 5 days a week)

>not recognizing bait ?

Is it pronounced Norr or Kuh-norr?

It probably has way too much salt

It's a German brand, I think they say the k there

In British ads the K is silent

>knollol

It's Knorr
Pronounced [knɔ͜ɐ]

Mhh Knorr. Its the second best pinoy carbonara I know youtu.be/S2tPk6ZYsqY

kek