>muh trade war

Where you kensyians at? BULL MARKET TILL 2024

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/chinas-top-import-partners/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>muh tariffs will kill the economy
>>muh trade war
Tariffs happened in March. Numbers are for Feb.

>if you're against tariffs you're a keynesian
bravo biz

>inb4 muh increased manufacuring, jobs and cash flow is actually bad
>what you really need is cheap chink products with your welfare check since there's no jobs

jesus, bears just keep getting BTFO, i guess this is what perpetual winning feels like

7 more years, feels good man

Dont forget Mcstain stepping down and new Supreme court picks this summer

How many of these jobs were added because crypto is dead and biz had to get jobs at McDonald’s

I haven’t heard about McCain, thank god. I was hoping he’d die in office but this is even better.

muhhh muuhh
muuuh muuuh
>>>>>>>>>>>>greentext

underrated

B-But Adam Smith taught that mercantilism is bad. How come China benefit so much from tariffs?

dr kekle and mr hide

I hope he loses in 2020 and the donkey party gets the blame for the next recession.

The whole thing as presented by the mentally deficient is a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work on the general population.

Trump is a Keynesian though, magapede tard.

he will win

IN JUST
ONE YEAR
N
E
Y
E
A
R
I might not be a statist cuck, but even I can admit that the eagle's got a few more years in it yet.
Don't let your guard down though, faggots.

I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN

I don't mind him winning. In fact, if it's going to be between him and uncle Joe the creepy child molester; uncle Joe the "we will have an unrelenting stream of immigration" Biden I'll be voting for Trump too.

Problem is, the economy is going to shit itself sooner or later and if it happens on Trump's watch you know who is going to take the blame.

>the economy is going to shit itself sooner or later
What does that even mean? We just went through 8 years of sub-2% growth. Hard for it to get much worse

Trade war is exaggerated
I'm pretty sure all American allies will eventually be exempt, so tariffs will eventually affect only a small fraction of imported steel.

Lol you have autisim

Simply stating the economy is cyclical and Rs shouldn't want another 2008 recession under their watch.

>implying that's a bad thing on 4 chinz?

The biggest threat to the US economy is the massive debt it carries, but right now that's not an issue because as long as the economy is booming, lender won't be calling in the debt.

When it does come eventually though, expect a meteorite leading to the longest bear market the world has ever witnessed.

TRUMP BEFORE ELECTION: Those unemployment numbers are fake! The government has been massaging them to look better.

TRUME AFTER ELECTION: wow look at dose unemploy numbers dey look gr8

>keynesian
you know why keynesian was chosen? cuz its the biggest kike economic system ever made. literally if there isnt INFINITE growth, the economy will collapse. funny how infinite growth is seen as great in a finite world, kys nigger

>Bush hands Obama the worst economy since the great depression
>Obama hands Trump a good economy

Not trying to say Trump hasn't done good things, but he's doing good things while playing on easy mode.

You need to be able to be competitive without the government giving your business gibs, you fucking leech..

this honestly. why does everyone trust the numbers now?

>he thinks the most hated president will avoid a primary challenge
Romney 2020 cap it.

And yet I’m still unemployed putting in 10 apps a day and getting no calls back.

Why didnt they before? Americans are fucking dumb.
Wow that is totally the presidents problem you whiny bitch

You trump cucks are retarded. \

>muh china does it

America isn't China's biggest customer you fucking mongoloids

11***

based

worldstopexports.com/chinas-top-import-partners/
we literally are.

Seriously wtf?
Milton Friedman, the ANTIKEYNES, the Austrian himself, didn't support sweeping unnecessary tariffs
Somehow this leads people to believe that a dislike of sweeping unneeded tariffs is for Keynesians

What the fuck? I'm not even opposed to tariffs and clever application of them, but what the fuck?

I don't. I'm actually very curious about the methodology and reporting, but I've been too busy with other stuff to dig into it myself.