I-it'll go b-back up.... right??

Went all in on this shit at 3 dollars because it gave me antshares vibes, what the fuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OntologyNetwork/comments/836m4k/thanks_for_all_those_buying_my_ontology_at_these/
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@IoTeXGroup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>antshare vibes

Bought at 1.75$ hopefully we will see atleast 2$ soon.

LAst night I put a sell order at 0.00445 when it dippped down to 0.0033.

Woke up the next morning to see the pump peak was 0.00443.

JUSTED

It will go back up, but people are still dumping their airdrops.

Ok nigs, is this chink-surprise worth my money?

Isn't ontology where owl faced old men stick their fingers way up your arse?

Huobi Listing tomorrow along with some more airdrops. Just like the binance contest.
Fucking gooks better make me some money.

>1 billion supply..
>Antshares Vibe

You are a special kind of retarded aren't you.

>Investing through "vibes".
>jej

In case anyone has not figured it out by now, the pump was due to fuckery and the fact that only a fraction of the circulating supply was "circulating" due to network problems. There was no earthly reason that this ever reached $3, and it doesn't take much sense that this be worth even $1. Most of the tokens have been given for free. Everyone got 1000 tokens simply for selling up to their newsletter, and you're paying several thousand dollars to buy these tokens from them? When there's a billion supply, and over half of that is already on the market? Come on now.

All the people buying this above $0,42 deserve the third degree burns coming to them

>What this gentlemen says

reddit.com/r/OntologyNetwork/comments/836m4k/thanks_for_all_those_buying_my_ontology_at_these/

every one got free coins...u got with 3 $..fuccking kek. there is no floor nor ico price, free coiners will get this to zero. one guy got 100k ONT by using signing up new letters from 1000's of fake account. njoy shit show

how the fuck comes we didn't know?

A government and institutional friendly backend for NEO could be worth 15 percent of NEO at this point, soooooo.......wait that's still less than market price

I'll start buying at 80c and dollar cost average down. Can see it going as low as 50c maybe 40.

>. one guy got 100k ONT by using signing up new letters from 1000's of fake account. njoy shit show
Fuck were all brainless for not doing this.

yes, we obsessed with stinky linke.. missed it

I tried to tell people in a few threads, others did too.

fuck i hate chainlink, made us miss on a fucking free house

>i didn't know
>we didn't know
spot the difference

i know it, didnt sign up due to lazy and thought it is another shit coin giving away free coins....fuck me i say

thanks. Would you mind telling where you picked it up?

g-guys?

this one hurts

ok, I am giving u one more other opportunity, go and sign up to get 100 tokens, promising project

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@IoTeXGroup

stop listing tokens as promising, WHAT PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE

thanks user!

and and open their site brainlet. then if u feel promising join, otherwise pass it. i just gave u hint. fuck off retard and expect to spoonfeed you

LOL. Just sell your bags OP. It's going under $0.5. Cryptos not for you.

neo airdrop and neo devcon

Are you all fucking idiots? They did KYC, so he fucking got 100 IDs from his ass?

And I think after the airdrop was announced they didn’t give any new signupees tokens, so in that case? Some one made 100 accounts to signup to a newsletter that he had no foresight about?