KAYS GOOD COOKING

youtube.com/watch?v=zzCKa_cE1FI
>it can have any color you want and cuz i want to have a different color, im havin brown

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/leeiscool1
youtu.be/UCQqPpWN3Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA
youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is a nillerezzens?

She meant she's a fucking idiot from the shithole part of South Yorkshire. Probably Rotherham, Donny or Barnsley. I'm getting sick and tired of Lee and his stupid opinions now tbqhwyf

I think I got it
>burns the eggs/sugar/flour
>calls it brown food coloring

Jesus christ lmao glad I'm not the only one.

vanilla extract

Anyone know why her son cant eat cheese?
She mentions it in a few of her videos and I'd be interested in hearing the reason

I wanna slide my peepee in between her massive jugs into her small dumb mouth

if you know what I mean

She really is a qt, in her own way. I wish she would be the mother to my future children.

Have you seen the omelet video?
I would not want her feeding my children

>tfw I ironically subscribed to her a few weeks back and now I'm starting to wonder if I'm personally enabling her

I wouldn't let her feed animals..
You are.

my friend used to tell me about how desperate mums would refuse fresh veg from food banks because they didnt know how to cook with them.

Is Kay actually retarded? She fucks up the most basic things.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Down Syndrome people have higher levels of lactose intolerance.

youtube.com/user/leeiscool1
That's his youtube channel, he does not seen particularly downy, Kay is in some of the videos

These videos are possibly the best thing on youtube

Stop advertising your shitty channel.

youtu.be/UCQqPpWN3Ac
Thanks for exposing me to this.

I'm guessing you mean pretty much what you typed out right? is there a part I'm missing or that's going over my head? Some anime reference or something?

fucking hell maybe we have been focusing on the wrong person this whole time

She does her best trying, which I find good. She seems most nice

No, she's just from Yorkshire. They're all like that.

She does but at least she laughs at herself and realises she is shit at cooking. Jack actually thinks he's great, that makes him much worse.

And hilariously, everyone from yorkshire thinks they're the best at everything ever.

I just... I don't understand. She MUST have seen at least a recipe for meringue. How do you get from meringue to...that?

"Vanilleressence"

>britbongs

>kay will never chain you to her bed, strip you naked, seductively mount you, and forcefeed you her meatballs.

Why even go on?

I died a little just now

Kay makes Jack look like Marco Pierre White

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

I'd eat that before I ate Jack's Mayo Cake.

Ground beef fried in butter, thick butter on the bread, pure slop. How is she still alive?

If Kay and Jack had a cookoff with Reviewbrah as the judge I would buy it on PPV.

on hand this is horrible
on the other hand I feel sorry for her and want her to be happy because she looks like a good af person

I'm torn

youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM