Fuck your lambo hoss

Fuck your lambo hoss
I'm gettin one of these when the crypto recovers.

Modern cars are shit
They are designed to fail at 100k miles
Designed to be repairable only at dealers
$60k+ price tags for what is just a base model with some options.
Cucked by modern Smog standards
Not to mention they keep getting bigger and heavier.

Why not the Raptor instead? I will say that King Ranch two-tone paint is nice.

(((Alluminum)))

Just bought a 2000 Grand Cherokee cash money.

Spending more than 5k on a car is a meme to keep poor people poor

What's wrong with your current truck?

>owning a pickup

This a joke?

why do you want a silly chrome badge user?

LOL. Okay pajeet. Tell yourself that so you feel better about being poor.

Will do. Enjoy paying interest on your depreciating asset :^)

>tfw going to be driving late 90's and early 2000's Tacomas for the rest of my life because all trucks have turned into these janky looking canyonero behemoths

>because all trucks have turned into these janky looking canyonero behemoths
true story. wtf happen to trucks lately? even the nissan frontier is fuggin big now.

Judging by the general look and the marketing it's basically a "buy this if you want to be a big strong man that gets shit done" image wankery. I wouldn't mind the suburban tanks so much if they didn't replace everything else, even S10's and Rangers were good vehicles. I guess ego strokes are what sells though.

Yeah I personally prefer small trucks just for normal hauling for household stuff.

I'm a big fan of the early 2000s Tacoma, Ford rangers, and Nissan frontiers.

Very few people actually need a massive DUDE TRUCK

Frontier has literally been unchanged since 2005. That's an eternity in car model years. Probably will never see a truck that size again on the US market once they update it

I290 & f-150 master race

Dodge rams have stayed pretty much the same over the years.

Agreed. The othernight my wife and I were driving by a 2017 f350 and she coined the term redneck spaceship. I think from now on I'll be referring to all ultra modern looking trucks as redneck spaceships.

Just buy a tundra and get the supercharger as a dealer option. Fucker goes from 0-6 in like 5.4 seconds. Technically the quickest toyota you can buy straight from a dealer.

If you're really going to buy a vehicle, buy japanese. Everything else depreciates too much too quickly and is only worth leasing.

As someone who recently moved to Florida, where pickups are a status symbol among white collar workers for some reason, this is fucking hilarious. I'm stealing this and passing it off as my own IRL.

got a nice '99 328i. unless you can buy a car up front you're getting cucked. next step m3/5!

Raptor master race checking in. About to send it down to Hennessy for that sweet 600hp

The 70s was the best decade for trucks.

I agree. Buying expensive cars is for poor blacks and rich whites.