What's the best plate lunch combo Veeky Forums?

What's the best plate lunch combo Veeky Forums?
for me it's gotta be kal-bi and meat jun
chicken katsu fags, no need to post ITT.

Looks tasty, but I'd settle for those chicken teriyaki combo plates they have at Sarku Japan, you know, those things they have in the mall.

Lau lau, squid luau, lomi lomi salmon.

not gonna lie, looks like fucking shit bro.

Looks gud
Looks terrible

Honestly an Ono Hawaiian plate.

that looks like shit

Confirmed haole.

4me

holy shit this looks amazing

What the fuck is that

reminds me of the creamed spinach curry you see in Indian MREs.

Top right: infant diarrhea. Bottom right some weeds growing in roadside ditches boiled until almost mush. Top left: strained chunks of last nights vomit.

>implying palak paneer isn't goat

Lomi salmon top left
Squid Luau top right
Poi bottom left
Lau Lau Bottom right

classic hawaiian plate, If you stupid niggers would relax its delicious, that Lau Lau is steamed pork and beef wrapped in delicious Ti leaf, the Squid luau is salt and grilled octopus, Ti leaf, and coconut milk. The top left is just onions, salmon, and tomato.

My fellow O'ahu bros. Where is you favorite plate lunch place? I love Steak Rave in Kailua. Too bad I dont live on Windward side no more.

papa oles

>Literally pooing on a tray and calling it food
That's not how it works, Paljeet

Are there a lot of these places in Hawaii? There was this place in Waikiki called Me Bar-B-Que that I had when I visited from the middle of nowhere in Ohio and it was probably the best food I've ever had.

All of those mentioned things sound heavenly but everyone of those things look like it came out of an anus.

This is why presentation is important.

Yea there are a ton of places like this on O'ahu. Can't say about the other islands due to not going to them.

I just go full loco moco with mac salad because I'm a fgt

>Implying a full loco moco with mac salad makes you gay
Dude that is a f-ing good meal. I like Chili Mocos too. God damn Zippy's. That place has shaved some years off my life.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Stews are objectively the best food too.

Kill yourself