Tasty death

Redpill me on maruchan Veeky Forums
What is your favorite type?
How many do you eat on average?
Has it taken a toll on your health?
How many of them is too much before I develop liver cancer?

Just eat the fuckin food, sperg.

Pretty sure you'll get heart problems from the salt.

I like the chili lime cup and of course the chicken, beef, shrimp, etc. I partially lived on them for a time, though, so it's a love/hate relationship.

Worst flavor

You people are European or something. If you need some shitty noodle in a bowl at least respect yourself enough to eat non feces.

Creamy chicken. packet added with minimal water

>red pill me

Set yourself on fire.

Chicken flavor with all the fixins. Green onions, some garlic, bacon fried in first if I have it, an egg poached in it, with soy sauce/mirin and hot sauce.

Why don't you people make real food? Poverty food costs more than actual cooking.

>Redpill me
Go back to wherever shithole you came from and never return.

Indomie is better

t. redditor

Even the local police will claim you committed suicide by shooting yourself in the head 14 times.

as far as fast food goes it's cheapest and easiest.
easiest to eat. It's got like 0 nutritional value though so do something about that if you want to eat them.

Nah the local police are my boys :D

that's not how you spell "best"

I miss tomato flavored cheap ramen

this is some good shit you gotta try if you haven't already

t. same guy who always posts "t." and should probably kill himself along with the guy who always posts the laughing girl. I really hate the two of you, and I actually think the world would be a better place without you.

Oh dear.

Don't post retarded shit and she won't laugh at you.
t. That Guy.

Fuck. Just had this.
I thought the company made a mistake and gave me too much powder but it turned out so fucking good. Shit's delicious.

The only thing wrong with the instant ramen is the lack of nutrition, sodium content, and trans fats.

Sodium isn't really a problem and you can solve the lack of nutrition by adding veggies or eggs to the soup.

Trans fats are bad though but like everything else it must be in moderation.

What is "Oriental" flavor, anyway?
>inb4 Tastes like chicken

>How many do you eat on average?
None. Are you 12? You know there are way better noodle options out there now right?

I buy the packets that come on bags instead of the cup to save money. The flavor doesn't matter since they all taste the same to me so I douse them in hot sauce so that I can feel something. Maybe add some chunks of grilled chicken.

>spicy chicken
>one to two a night, if i didnt make dinner
>most likely
>three

The packets are better all around. They're both cheaper per ounce and have better noodles, since they actually get boiled. Cup noodles are made specifically to be steeped rather than boiled, so they're thinner and have a different texture.

Maruchan a shit though.

I rather buy a packet of regular spaghetti

Tastes like soy sauce

>palm oil
nope

Not to mention literally kills you via heart disease lol. Poor people are hilarious.

Really working hard for that (you)

Why mexicans keep using the
>Its made out plastic and will last a week inside you
Meme?

I actually haven't heard of this and I'm Mexican

RED PILL ME

Sodium and cholesterol are memes, user. Time to find some other boogeymen

>getting this asspained from some stupid Veeky Forums posts

Take youre meds

Four cheese is best flavor

Tastes like Vietnamese hookers
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I ate 1, sometimes 2 a day for all four years of high school.
It's entirely possible it activated my type 1 diabetes.

>Sodium and cholesterol are memes
>memes
Idiot.
Lurk moar.

I live in the Eastern Caribbean and some guy came to our school with a projector and told us this shit along with telling us to not drink Coke.
This was between our mandatory(absolutely cancelled a year later and removed from the curicculum) class that was basically sex ed + christian learning where we were told all sex we see on the internet was fake and playing yugioh or pokemon will send us to hell.

do people seriously eat this or is this just a meme I'm not understanding

I used to use 2 flavor packets when I made mine and I drunk the broth.
Also, I had them a lot.

How I'm not dead is shocking.