Retarded shit white people come up with

I'll start, plum sauce with chicken strips.

I mean what the fuck, why plums?

it tastes good

OP, you're obviously white and more than likely a liberal.

go back to r9k you stupid fucking nignog

>ranch dressing

truth, post brown skin or gtfo.

nigger

>Retarded shit white people come up with
Lenient immigration laws that let you in.

>implying you're not just some /b/tard trolling

>le it's funny to be a self-depreciating white boy humor

Sage.

thats a ching chong thing m8

>OP is either a numale colaburning faggot or a nignog

wow way to chose being the worst fucking "humans" you could think of dickhead

It doesn't sound all that different from Thai's with all their damn dipping sauces.

Or one of your kind cause he knows that you fall for this shit-tier bait everytime. Reported.

Well this is the most unironically uncultured, tasteless thread on ck in the last hour. Congratulations.

>announcing reports

Why do Americans hate chicken strips/tenders so much?

Americans don't hate chicken tenders, where did you get that idea? I see adults get them all the time at work and I've never seen anyone who dislikes them.

Fuck off

Whenever me and my parents eat out, people stare at me when I order these and I kinda get super nervous?

Like I had to go and wait in the bathroom for an entire d ok nner servise once, and my fucking food got cold ;-;

Fuck, wrong pic

>durrr
daily reminder that only a fucking fat basic eating cuck who only eats chicken tenders would prefer their chicken sandwich to have only chicken tenders and fucking mayo. Ever heard of vegetables you fucking landwhale?

Post-2013 Veeky Forums: the thread.

saged

that's just you being autistic. nobody cares

White people invented black people as a bad joke for the police. Little did we know they would create a huge profit boom for the fried chicken, watermelon and grape drank industries.

Americans really hate them, just look at . He won't eat something as simple and tasty as chicken tenders unless it's slathered in mayo, topped with a single slice of tomato and lettuce leaf for "flavor and nutrition", and sandwiched between two pieces of Wonder Bread.

look at this sad little yuromanlet who wishes so fucking badly to be an american

he's been masturbating to the thought all day on Veeky Forums

I'm Canadian actually, and I am not a manlet because I happily eat protein filled foods like chicken tenders and Kraft Dinner instead of being picky like an American.

This. Pajeet and Chang are the worst thing that happened to our tech industry. As a petroleum Engineer, I hope all you fucks jump in a vat of boiling acid, for being a bunch of lazy, entitled pieces of shit that either underperform or put out complete shit that has to be sent back 5 times out of 10. Fuck you.

oh you're canadian

no wonder I hate your little asian guts and want you to die

Because it tastes good. Fuck off shitskin

why does racism have to come into every thread why do people have to take every negative word personally even though OP is talking in a broad sense he didnt personally insult any of you he said dumb shit white people do why not just post dumb shit that white people do instead of trying to make a retort when there was no insult directed towards either of you

Fuck off, racist.

no

>why does racism have to come into every thread
The thread theme is literally "Retarded shit white people come up with", it's just that people here obviously don't hate their own race as much as OP, you, your pals at r/cooking. That said, many types of fruit, including plums, have traditionally been served with poultry, you'd know this if you weren't such a stupid nigger.

Here's something ACTUALLY stupid, that was thought up by my white aunty: dates stuffed with feta, wrapped in bacon, baked. It might sound alright at first, but if you cook and know anything about dates, you know what's coming. The driest hors d'oeuvres ever concieved by my aunty. Fine flavour, but you need a glass of water with it.

*applause*

dude white people do stupid things just cause you're white doesn't mean every achievement the white races have made also applies to you just like cause im black every crime the black race has commit applies to me every person is an individual with their own thoughts and ideas im not an extension of my race and your not of yours you are user and i am user

>calling whites dumb shits in your own post

Get the fuck out of here you shitskined Somalian monkey.

You fucking government dependent subhumans are the whole reason the world sucks; you're violent and you always play the victim, so fuck off forever back to Africa. Your jungle ass wouldn't be tolerated if half of this site wasn't beta nu-male fucking pushovers to begin with.

Fucking nigger. Steal a fucking cherry flavored Swisher Sweet and shoot yourself with the fucking tec9 you swiped from the project, homie. You're more racist than any fucking white guy here, shitposter or not, and dumber too for not even considering how much of a whining infant you sound like. Crawl to a safe space, baby, and don't get fucking shot because you own fucking ethnicity will do it too for a couple of bucks or some cough syrup.

Of course you wold bring this whole bullshit up in a chicken thread of all things. Stop posting from the public library too, real functioning adults need to find work on those things, not jiggaboos who only waste public resources and fucking whitiey's expense, shitposting like the internet was made for them.

Fucking Bootlipped motherfucker.

im actually a black american and i didn't call white people dumb shits i said they do dumb things you just misinterpreted my comment you proved it also im not violent just cause my race is doesnt mean im am from a different perspective every one can be violent if you see my race as a way to judge character thats on you but its not the truth i could be the best person or the worst person but just by looking at my race you would never know but i do know you're baiting

oh.

my bad yo.

I don't know if you're trying to be cute like those chicks on tumblr, or are just borderline illiterate, either way learn to form a sentence for Christ's sake, shit's painful to read. Also "talking in a broad sense" and not trying to personally insult you, Africans are stupid, dirty, and have the most lowly, disgusting 'cuisine' imaginable. The 'wypipo have boring taste' twitter meme does not a good thread make.

>i could be the best person or the worst person but just by looking at my race you would never know
The smell would probably give it away, though

i know nothing about african culture though and even if i did your opinion on it wouldn't ruin it for me i just don't see why everyone on Veeky Forums has to be so hurt by whats posted on it as if it personally is directed at you its even more baffling when you apply the anonymity sense to it you can be anyone on this site but everyone decided to be a shut in whimpering pussy with nothing to prove except their inclusion in a certain race as if that makes them a superior being as for my sentence structure im not really being graded on my typing ability so whatevs

again you did not personally invent these things you are not judged by your races action you are judged by yours stop posting this shit as if it some how makes you a core character in history im am appreciative of these inventions and the people who made them but i don't try to say these things only exist cause america was made off of slaves i say i sure am lucky that these people decided to share their innovative ideas with the world

Damn!

>It's another white people get bootyblasted over trivial shit episode

>it's another PoC playing the victim and posting from the public library episode

Where's your sense of humor, David? We're just having a laugh here.

No need to get so... triggered

It's not your "typing ability" I have an issue with, it's what your writing style reveals about you as a person.
>im am
Your repeated use of this idiosyncrasy shows you don't understand basic grammar, as does your repeated splitting of the basic word 'someone' into "some one". Telling you to learn to read/ write now is probably too little, too late, but I suppose we can thank spellcheck for helping to make your posts somewhat intelligible to the rest of the class. The good news is that you can probably still get your doctorate in English, if you bother sitting it, thanks to dem programs.

im actually not so acquitted with my keyboard plus im lying down and im not going back to correct mistakes but if you think the way i bother to type on a site such as Veeky Forums you're not going to pick up much im not typing as if its an essay im typing like i want to get what i have to say out as fast as possible also i learned how to read and write at the age of 3-4

these inventions required the combined efforts of countless generations of people sharing a common philosophy and culture. the western combination meshed technology and innovation and entrepreneurship and just the right amount of chaos (greed etc.) to bring humanity into the current state of the world.

it's broken now, smothered by government regulation. but the foundation is still there, everything moves in cycles.

yeah true but you still did not contribute to these things your personal inclusion in a race or any group for that matter does not make you essentially to it i think that if everyone can share this mentality the world could become a better place

The reason I picked out the two examples I did was because they are not simple spelling mistakes, which might be made on a keyboard one is 'unacquitted' with, but evidence of gaps in your understanding of fundamentals of the English language.

you contribute by having a positive impact on the rest of the people around you in society. and for the purposes of this argument, you don't need to actually "build" the thing to contribute. apple corporation wouldn't be worth shit if you didn't have all these dumbfuck consumer whores lining up around the block to buy the latest model every few years.

i know you want everyone to get along, but life doesn't work like that. it doesn't work like that for a very good reason. it's because we must have competition to survive and evolve. there is no getting around it, and all the lefty mental gymnastics in the world can't help.

you know its like this? its because mother nature is a cunt that keep exterminating everything. this planet is as unstable as shit, and only the best eaters and breeders survive.

fine im a worthless nigger who dont know his own native language and speaks in ebonics

That's what I was looking for, thanks for playing. Don't you hate it when whites use lots of mayonnaise on everything? lmao

you're right the only way i can get people to see and to live life the way i want them to is to force them thanks for the advice

i enjoy lots of mayonnaise on dry roasted turkey sandwiches

That's the spirit lol. One more funny "white people" meme before I go, great thread everyone.

> believes in the fit nigger meme

This is how I know you sheltered SJW faggots never met any real niggers before.

Come down to Atlanta. You won't meet a nigger under 300 pounds.

The 'soul' food they eat is absolute shit.

Who said anything about "the fit nigger meme" ITT?

>Come down to Atlanta. You won't meet a nigger under 300 pounds.
>The 'soul' food they eat is absolute shit.

The first ingredient to soul food is always butter.

The second ingredient is more butter.

Basketball Americans here all turn to fatasses by 25

You've obviously been to Hotlanta.

Face it, white peoples food has historically been so shit that you had to start several wars and 'discover' the americas just to import a basket full of peppercorns.

No wonder you guys resorted to eating plums with chicken.

>some white NEET pretends to be black

Let me guess your the type of asshole that hates "racists" while being one yourself. Fuck off

Replace "white people" with upper class boomer whites and its spot on. Chicken pot pies, cassoroles, no seasoning ever, disgusting soups, cheese on everything, its fucking gross mang

>The 'soul' food they eat is absolute shit.

I'm 1/4 black, and when I go to our grandma's house for potluck, the food is nothing but oil, fat, and butter with some veggies/meat mixed in.

>The first ingredient to soul food is always butter.
>The second ingredient is more butter.

This is why the black side of my family are all diabetic and borderline "morbidly" obese... official term for their doctor. It's either this home cooked "soul food" or else we'd eat fast food.

*you're

Pretty sure getting Diabetes is a right of passage for niggers in the south... like lion hunting & shit.

I wonder, where do all those stereotypes come from?

Why do you guys get so mad?
Why not just share some food and chill out, my friends.

>stereotypes

Why would you think black obesity is a stereotype?

It's one of the most important issues facing the African American community today... next to AIDS.

>I'm 1/4 black, and when I go to our grandma's house for potluck, the food is nothing but oil, fat, and butter with some veggies/meat mixed in.

I dated a black girl for year, and pretty much dumped her after meeting her entire family at a gathering. They were all fat as shit, carrying around their diabetes medicine while they stuffed their faces.

At that point, I realized my gf will inevitably turn into one of these beasts.

Stop reposting your shit meme in every goddamn thread

>73 posts
>33 people

Mmhmm.

dam white ppl smdh

>Hating on poultry+Plums.
You know nothing.

this

sounds pretty good to me you fucking faggot

Black girls are alright as long as they're under 25. As soon as they hit 30, that "juicy ass" will turn into lard folds up and down her entire body.

Latina women >>>>> nigger women

>hotlanta
Neck yourself

literally everything from french cuisine. the french are fucking morons

TFW I am the one who was arguing with that dip in the thread where this photo comes from because he kept saying adding the bread and mayo made it sophisticated and adult because of the extra nutrition. Seeing how it has all ended up as a meme now makes me ashamed to have been part of it.

This fucking nigger just found Veeky Forums today

Because plums are sweet and tart and thus a good condiment for chicken. You don't question cranberry sauce with turkey, right? This is the same thing.

Because OP was Racist towards a huge swathe of different ethnic groups and cultures.

You're a filthy racist.

People probably stare because you shaking and stuttering like you're having a seizure when you order them