British "food"

>British "food"

I say, I say. Looks mighty fine to me.

I love fish 'n chips.

>British family dinner

British food is quite awful. It's either kebab or fried where I live. I try not to eat

That's the most American thing I've ever seen though.

Hourly
American
Obsession
Thread

you idiots.
Thats Mexican.
That webm gets posted more that ja/ck/ shitposts. you should know this kind of thing by now

>American thread
>British cuisine
Time for an insult shot?

It's amazing where I live. Cheap and wonderful local butchers, grocers and bakers.

Yes but you live in Britain and the other user doesn't, they're just meming.

Roast Lamb, Spuds, Parsnips, carrots and peas - Nice!

It's a shame really. I had bacon and leek suet pudding the other day. Gorgeous stuff.

>memeing
What do you mean? Yes I am in Britain.

Then why are you eating foreign food? Make some Staffordshire oatcakes and have them with the traditional bacon, egg and mushroom filling or perhaps a sweeter filling of golden syrup.

Suet puddings are great, not just the sweets but the savouries too.

I'm a big fan of steak and kidney pudding.

They''re a lot more versatile than people think. Honestly, puddings should be eaten more and pushed more because there's not really much like them overseas and they taste fantastic.

What I meant was that you are just judging British food on take-Aways and either you are not from Britain or have never been here.

Assuming you are the former, Yes we have take-aways like most other countries, we have burgers just like the Americans and admittedly to a far lesser extent Mexican stuff (although I will admit this is confined to bigger cities) but Kebabs and Fish and Chips are big here, more so than America.

My guess is, you may not be British but next time you feel peckish, try a bag of chips with a Saveloy sausage and a pot of curry sauce.

>They''re a lot more versatile than people think
Yes and the much joked about 'Spotted dick' is made with suet as is my near favourite Jam Rolly Polly.

Someone paid actual money for this...

>OBSESSED

one of my favourite desserts.

>3.91mb

Yes, it does look nice though

Pls leave our shores you dirty nigger

>cat puke
Looks delicious, user.

Still better than anything american.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Yeah that's why there's 3 or 4 threads about British food started by Americans on here.

crumble is so yummy

Im just a colonial but I am partial to pork pies. Very tasty.

I like the eggy mystery of a gala pie on occasion.

Never heard of it but looks good

I also had yorkshire pudding for the first time not too long ago. Heavinly

In for more pies

>Mexico isnt America
Americans everyone

>implying op is American
Brit food is hated by pretty much everyone m80

American here, what makes this "savory pudding" any different from an individual-sized pie? It looks like it's just a the pie version of a cupcake. Why call it pudding?