TONIGHT

It's happening tonight boys...strap in!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the last fucking time, no one wants your stupid bags, get the fuck off our board you dirty smelly, link tasting pajeet

Ill be honest. I love this meme

same

Stay poor NO Linker

YESSSS

Dude as a fellow linker just stop with these

Most tired meme possible

it WILL happen in 5 days my dear

WIR STECKEN HIER ALLE GEMEINSAM DRIN

UNTERSCHÄTZE NICHT DIE KRAFT POSITIVER GEDANKEN! BESONDERS VON GEMEINSAMEN POSITIVEN GEDANKEN!!

DIESE SCHEISSE WIRD LOCKER 1000€ ERREICHEN! BEHALTE DAS IM KOPF UND VISUALISIER ES VOR DEINEM INNEREN AUGE JEDEN TAG SO OFT WIE MÖGLICH VON JETZT AN UND ES WIRD WIRKLICHKEIT WERDEN. TU ES! ICH MACHE KEINE SCHERZE!

ALLES BESTEHT AUS ENERGIE UND SCHWINGUNGEN
SYNCHRONISIER DEINE SCHWINGUNGEN MIT DENEN VON GELD UND ES WIRD ZU DIR KOMMEN

MEDITIER TÄGLICH UND VISUALISIER WIE LINK 1000€ ERREICHT GENAU JETZT VON DEINEM TIEFSTEN HERZEN

WIR WERDEN ES ALLE SCHAFFEN

نحن جميعا نتشارك هنا معا

لا تفهم قوة الافكار الايجابية! بشكل خاص من الأفكار الإيجابية المشتركة !!

هذا شيت هو الكثير من 1000 € ريتش! الحفاظ على هذا في الرأس والتأثير عليه قبل العين الداخلية الخاصة بك كل يوم بمجرد وقت ممكن وسوف يكون حقيقة واقعة. TU ES! أنا لا أفعل الشجار!

كل ما يتعلق الطاقة والفتحات
قم بتجميع اهتياجك مع أولئك المال وسوف يأتي إليك

الوسيط اليومي والتقطيع مثل الربط 1000 € الوصول إلى درجة الدقة الآن من قلبك العميق

سنقوم بتجميع كل شيء

Du bist ein WAHNSINNIGER

it's happening boys

Listen up

vocaroo.com/i/s1GTq7ToPRmX

Ihr seid doch alle bekloppt..
Aber wir werden es schaffen - gemeinsam werden wir Schampus aus dem Bauchnabel einer asiatischen Bitch schlürfen.

Mijn linky blijft stinkend .. $ 1000 eoy

Per Google translate:

WE'RE ALL THROUGH

TOGETHER DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS! ESPECIALLY OF COMMON POSITIVE THOUGHTS !!

THIS SHIT IS A LOT OF 1000 € REACH! KEEP THIS IN THE HEAD AND VISUALIZE IT BEFORE YOUR INNER EYE EVERY DAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FROM NOW AND IT WILL BE REALITY. DO IT! I DO NOT DO A SCARCE!

EVERYTHING CONSISTS OF ENERGY AND VIBRATIONS
SYNCHRONIZE YOUR VIBRATIONS WITH THOSE OF MONEY AND IT WILL COME TO YOU

MEDITERS DAILY AND VISUALIZING LIKE LINK 1000 € REACHES ACCURATE NOW FROM YOUR DEEPEST HEART

WE WILL CREATE IT ALL

>chained-links...
this is not financial advice.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

We are all

Do not force the power of the meeting! Positive Wild Minds!

This stone has reached € 1000! Keep him and find it a few days before your unclear eye, just like now, and it will be true. I have no scenario!

All sides of the energy and the library
Collect your library with your money and it will come to you

The "Mediterranean Diary" and "1000 1000 Euros Link" get your heart in mind.

We will do everything

10$ by end of april. Check'em

Do not print the section! Wild things!

The stone came to € 1000! To protect her a few days before he sees the invisible eye as good as he is now. I have no case

Full energy and library
Take your library and use your money to come to you.
"Do you think the memories of the Monts" and "1000 thousand euros".

We do everything ...

>Dude as a fellow linker just stop with these
kys faggot

kek

ሁላችንም እዚህ ጋር አንድ ላይ በመሆናችን ላይ ነን

አዎንታዊ ሐሳቦችን አሻሽለው አይረዱ! በተለይ ከዋና አስተሳሰብ ጋር የተያያዙ ሃሳቦች !!

ይህ እትም 1000 እሴት ነው! ይሄን በአዕምሮዎ ውስጥ ይኑርዎት እና እይታዎን በየዕለቱ በተቻለ መጠን በተቻለ መጠን ቶሎ ይኑርዎት እና ያጣጠራሉ. TU ES! አንድ አይነቴም!

ሁሉም የንፅህና እና የቫይረሶች ውጤቶች
ከመልክዎቻቸው ጋር ጥገኝነትዎን ያረጋግጡ እና እሱ ይመጣሉ

ሚዲያን በየቀኑ እና በሚከተለው መንገድ ለማየት 1000 1000 ኪዩር አሁን ከእውቀትዎ ትክክለኛውን ይደግማል

ሁሉንም እንፈጥራለን

I don't speak German, what does this say?

Burn

PUMP IT BASED SMINEM

I got the 7777's in that thread. It's still my greatest accomplishment.

Guy who has only ever bought BTC and LTC here

Should i buy some LINK? And if so, where? Who sells it and how long would it take?
Im registered and approved on coinbase and gemini.

Are you fucking retarded? Drop all your ETH and BTC into LINK right now.

You are ANIMAL !

BUY LINK

transfer LTC to binance and buy LINK.

Does binance make you wait a week to confirm your identity like gemini does? I get paid this weekend and dont want to wait so long.

I sold my BTC last month before the freefall for a few hundred.

The chinamen don't care who you are

Does chainLINK take weeks to process/have HUGE fees for transferring from Wallets like bitcoin does?

Because god i never want to deal with that again

WE HAVE TO STOP THEM

kek

We're re-opening invites for our crypto chat, mostly focused on LINK and a few others

discordDOTgg/fYaZyPm

>implying niggers can read or write

Do you even understand what you're buying? Do you know what an ERC20 token is?

Maybe the most underrated post I've ever seen