You thought you can get rich by playing with fake internet money?

You thought you can get rich by playing with fake internet money?

Honey, you need to get a real job. I'm tired of supporting you.

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Fucking kek

i unironically want to drink her piss

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I hope the bookshelf falls and dents the car.

>Know a girl who married a guy
>He was a total loser who did nothing but play video games and use drugs all day
>He didn't have a job, wouldn't get one, and hadn't kept one consistently in the past
>Wasn't doing anything artistic or entrepreneurial to make up for it
>Eventually she couldn't keep paying all of their bills herself due to his drug habit and made him get a job
>He hated her for it and refused to speak to her out of anger for having to get a job in his late 20's
>She eventually divorced him
>Meanwhile I'm self employed and can't get a date with sane, decent looking chick to save my life

Having a job doesn't make up for being a self pitying brainlet

I'll go out with you

Okay there buddy.

The trick is to treat women the same way that loser did

saaaaaaaaaaaauce

I'm guessing you're a dude.

Odds are 95%+ that guy was very good looking facially and don't bother deny it because guys can't tell when a guy is attractive most times.

iv seen this type of thing a few times before. I honestly dont understand women even though I date alot and am 29, the only thing I know is your not forward enough, or there is something gross/creepy about you.

Hmm maybe because you post on Veeky Forums you autistic incel poltard school shooter in the making fag

It's because the guy is very good looking or in any case way above her level (face)

>getting supported by your woman
top kek

SNIIIFFIDDY SNIIIFFF SNIIIFF SNIF

The fallacy of lost cost. She just got into a relationship when she was young, went through the motions without putting much thought into it, and bam married. Then she realized she was unhappy but thought of all the time put into him and didn't wasn't to waste it by ending it. Happens to most people in unhappy marriages and relationships. Would know, spent 10 years on a girl because we had history together and I didn't want to waste the time already spent.

Also just remembered it's sunk cost, sorry for being a brainlet. I'd like to say it won't happen again but you know

The trick is to be good looking

Huh? Now bitcoin is 9k? You still think you're gonna be rich?

Get out of my house

What's she doing in Tai Lopez' garage?

>thot bun

Fucking hate that shit.

>thot buns

Love fucking that shithole.

Yes I second this

Thirded I recognized them low rent bookshelves right away. He's got another scheme going now? What's with Missus Heavyweight there?

Nice