ITT we post food which is either amazing or terrible, but cannot possibly fall anywhere inbetween

ITT we post food which is either amazing or terrible, but cannot possibly fall anywhere inbetween

>Fried Chicken Waffle Cone

ok

>Fried Chicken Waffle Cone
and this goes where?

Good god.

Amazing. Duh.

>pic related
>because you've always wanted a way to get dairy-napalm all over your hands!
>and now you can!
>on the go!

I bet the tip of those cones is pure grease. Do not want.

Id try it if someone bought me one. I wouldnt pay for that though.

>Fried chicken
>w/ waffle
I don't fucking understand you burgers. You've made some of the best foods on Earth in your short space of time here, but you also do stupid shit like putting sausages with pancakes and then absolutely flooding it with syrup. Who the fuck convinced you guys that these kinds of flavor combinations were okay?

yeah there was a pizza cone shop here .. didn't last long, probably because they're fucking retarded.

I like the ingredients singular, but together... Not so sure.

I scoffed at first, too, but tried American bacon with maple syrup while I was at uni in the US and never looked back. It's seriously one of the best things ever.
It has to be maple syrup. The real stuff. The fake stuff tastes like sweetened emery board filings.

Nothing beats American Cuisine.

Fried Chicken with maple is actually decent, but honey is the best topping for fried chicken

They had those in Australia for about 2 weeks but it wasnt popular. I had one and fucking loved it but felt like having a heart attack afterwards.

>I had one and fucking loved it but felt like having a heart attack afterwards
What made you change your mind? The inconvenience?

(hint: I'm being sarcastic. Your command of the English language is sub par.)

'Felt like', also means a physical feeling like your insides/body (i felt like shit), not a personal choice.
Don't be cheeky Pajeet, you haven't mastered english yet.

I've tried that. Wasn't too bad.

Sweet and salty is a delicious combo.

How is the concept of sweet + salty foreign to you? People have been enjoying that combo for hundreds of years, its pleasant, it's not new.

Pork breakfast sausage itself is naturally sweet. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Furthermore, it pairs incredibly well with sweet things, fruit for instance.

Ignoring the sweetness, the non-sweet flavor of maple combines incredibly well with sage and pepper. The waffle itself is simply a starchy bread component.

These are healthier than any other burger on their range.

It's also delicious.

It's also back, YTB.