AIDS nigger

Hope you invested in chainlink, it'll be at least 1000x when you get out ;_;

FULL BLOWN AIDS

Meme

Daraprim

pfizer

Cheese curds

Booty flu

Not even being edgy but I am glad they locked this guy up. What he did was fucking thievery and fraud. He was actually smart but thinking he could get away with stealing from hedgefunds and investors? How dumb can you be. And that whole fucking thing with outpricing medecines and pretending to be a nice guy giving it away to people who really needed it? Didn't work. Used all his money on dumb shit like fake albums and novelty items to make himself into some sort of hyped persona whereas in reality he did all of it to seek validation.

Glad he got locked up. Finally learning some real life lessons in there that money does not buy you happiness OR untouchable freedom.

don't drop the soap.

Go back to l*eddit

didnt read

>implying

this right here

>hurr anyone on Veeky Forums must like shkrelli to conform to my safe space bubble

Now you listen the fuck up, you little piece of inbred shit. Has it ever come to your senses that maybe not everyone shares the same opinion as you? Yeah you heard that right, people might seem mean to you for not agreeing with your points of view but they merely hold some other standpoint on the matter. So shut the fuck up you autistic piece of shit, this is not a circle jerk.

WE

Bring lube

SOMEBODY

put me in the screencap

7 YEARS LOL

idk man. i see where you are coming from on some of it but this is a horatio alger rags to riches man. parents were poor albanian immigrants afaik who work as janitors and this guy brought himself from that all the way to multi million dollar status and was extremely successful before he pissed off the wrong people. I'm sure he picked up plenty of life lessons along the way. yeah he flaunted it, yeah he was all too often a cunt and he had a lot of character flaws that i didn't like, but he offered his knowledge on his streams. he gave out a lot of valuable information and analysis for free on subjects that extended beyond just finance. He's misguided but not evil

Good job being a fuckin faggot and a moron.
Shkreli raised the price of Darprim to actually improve it and get it to those who would die with out it. Before he bought it the drug was going nowhere that's why he bought it, to flip it, make money to research other drugs, and make the drug itself profitable to help dying kids and shit.
DYOR and stop being commie pajeet filth.

What does it mean if the prosecutors seize your assets in Burger Land?

No.
You have to be a statist cuck to want Shkreli behind bars, the man only helped people and made bank doing it, because, SURPRISE! drugs that treat rare conditions only get research if they're profitable. He made Daraprim profitable. Hating Shkreli I immediately know the person is regurgitating MSM and has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

>Some who DTOR and isn't a statist MSM regurgitating faggot.

They take all your shit.
Once they decide their going to cage you for thirty years, then the state keeps it.

you dont know shit about shkreli. did you know he was gonna buy Veeky Forums? do you think he would have run Veeky Forums for himself, or for us?

good luck bro, you didn't get justice and hopefully you get out in 2 to reopen your hedge fund

Nice job believing in his persona. Multiple times he stated he did it to profit, he has done zero research or improvement on the medicine. Just bought the rights and monopolied his position.

Stop worshipping this immoral thief.

His justification for the price increase was that it was insurance companies covering the cost, not the sick, and with the profits he'd research other drugs. This "only profitable drugs get researched" line is assbackwards. Don't accuse other people of not knowing what they're talking about when you can't get your flimsy excuses straight.

If you're going to suck this dude's cock (the one who just openly wept in court, admitted to wrongdoing, and said people shouldn't admire him), put some fucking effort in.

Love

>he has done zero research or improvement on the medicine
really, do you have any proof?

>His justification for the price increase was that it was insurance companies covering the cost
do you have a problem with that? taxpayers are going to foot the bill because of fucking govnerment healthcare

hate the game not the player

labiotech.eu/turing-toxoplasmosis-daraprim-research-switzerland/ fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

My objections to this excuses are irrelevant; the point here is that your defending this guy -- despite him explicitly saying not to an hour ago, and despite the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

The profit was to be used to fund research towards a replacement for daraprim. It's dangerous, some patients die when they take it.
>unprofitable drugs get researched
Much less than drugs with larger markets. There's a reason why big pharmas prefer to buy out biotechs who make rare disease drugs rather than make them themselves.

>despite him explicitly saying not to an hour ago, and despite the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.
under duress, kys

Dear Micheal Jackson nose kid,

Fuck you.

-a concerned citizen

He was also under duress during the trial, but that didn't stop him from saying he wanted to rape a journalist, assault hillary clinton, or demean his prosecutors. Honestly, if you're going to put yourself into a near-impossible position in trying to defend this nutjob, then you could at least put some effort in.

Dear Martin, I hope you own some ETH/BTC/XMR. The silver lining here is that you've been given the gift of iron hands. May you use it wisely.

you mean before he went to jail and before his conviction? Retard.

Kid is 34.

I'm not the one claiming that he went from being a loudmouth troll to a repentant puppy overnight due to vague claims of "duress."

Come to think, though, maybe your right: four months in jail scared him into not putting his head up his own ass for a change. Either he means what he says, or he's a coward who really wishes he hadn't stepped in his own shit.

>he went from being a loudmouth troll to a repentant puppy overnight
Ok think hard about why this happened, idiot. Turn on that tiny smooth brain of yours and actually think - is it possible that he made some emotional statements during sentencing when he was facing a lot of prison time? Is it maybe a little bit stupid to say "even said dont defend him!"? You're not even a troll are you? You're just actually retarded.

===============================================================================
= ==== ==== == ==== ============ ===== ===== ======= === ==
= ==== ==== == ==== =============== ======= ==== ====== == == =
= ==== ==== == ==== =============== ====== == === ===== == ==== =
= ==== ==== == ==== =============== ===== ==== == == === == =======
= == == === ==== == ===== ===== ==== == === == == =======
== == == === ==== =============== ===== == ==== = == === =
== == == === ==== =============== ===== ==== == ===== == ==== =
=== == ==== == =============== ===== ==== == ====== == == =
==== ==== ====== ================ ===== ==== == ======= === ==
===============================================================================

── ── ── ── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ── ██ ██ ── ──
── ── ── ── ██ ██ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ▒▒ ░░ ██ ──
── ── ── ██ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ██
── ── ██ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ░░ ██
── ── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██
── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██
██ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██
██ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██
██ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ──
── ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██ ──
██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██ ──
██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██ ── ──
██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ▒▒ ██ ██ ── ──
── ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ──
── ── ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██
── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ──

>is it possible that he made some emotional statements during sentencing when he was facing a lot of prison time?
One tends to face prison time during a trial, you halfwit. He wasn't under duress until the day of the sentencing? This is some real half-assed logic.

But, again, let's swallow that healthy dose of cognitive dissonance the same way you swallow this guy's jizz: the tears and statements were an act, put forth because he was scared of jail time. Again, that makes him a coward. He's either genuinely repentant -- and you should do what he says when he tells you to unclench your anus from around his cock -- or ~four months~ of jail time turned your hero into a little bitch.

there is a big difference between streaming in your own apartment and sitting in trial on the day of sentencing with your neck under the guillotine. that is the difference of duress. are you willfully not understanding this? seriously, try to see things from not your own viewpoint you are actually insufferable

Dear Martin, I want to thank you for your youtube channel and the effort you put into it.

Lets hope you will serve as an example to biz, both in your successes, and shortcomings to guide us forward in this insane future.

I think you're a g, always will be.

>there is a big difference between streaming in your own apartment
Not when you're under a microscope. During the trial people were writing articles about everything, up to and including when he said he was thinking about buying some fucking magic cards. It's a bad idea to insult the prosecution, threaten to rape a journalist, and try to hire someone to assault a politician when: A) You're a public figure, and B) You're a public figure ON TRIAL.

So he magically acts meek only the day when he actually has to face consequences for pissing down his own leg for a year straight? That makes him both profoundly stupid (and Brafman would agree with me there) in addition to cowardly.

Or, he meant what he said and you all need to stop slobknobbing. There's no in-between.

The guy isn't stupid. already wrote what i thought about all this here if you really think that this is "slobknoberring" then whatever.

but mate, there is a difference. you can pretend it all isn't happening until you are sitting there in front of the judge. i don't care who you are or what the circumstances are, denial is a powerful defense mechanism. it doesn't matter that he was under the microscope, he is still a person and people don't always act with 100% clinically detached rationalism, doesn't matter how smart or dumb they are or what the circumstances. you taking that hardline here on this specific topic is really strange

God I love how many people fell for this obvious copy pasta bait. Even /pol/ wouldn’t have fallen for this shit, I now firmly believe that Veeky Forums has the lowest IQ of any board on Veeky Forums without a fucking doubt.

The hardline is important because he said some interesting things today. He admitted to doing wrong, he admitted to defrauding investors, he said people shouldn't look up to him.

Interestingly, along the lines of what you were saying about pretending it isn't happening, he also said that he was motivated by prestige and fame, which in this case led to a bunch of his problems as he tried to get internet-famous by trolling and riling other trolls.

But here he is, finally having to face consequences, and he says these things, he admits to these things. While you might not be one of them, there are still people worshiping him as a savior and slobbing knob in spite of all these statements, claiming various explanations and excuses. While he appears willing to accept that he fucked up, there's a bunch of idiots who are not.

hearty kek

>While he appears willing to accept that he fucked up, there's a bunch of idiots who are not.
yeah because they think, with arguably good reason, that his statements today are disingenuous because he made them while under duress in an attempt to mitigate the sentence he was facing. we're going in circles here man

And then that means he's dumb and a coward. Dumb for getting himself in the position of getting a harsher sentence, and a coward for dropping the troll act when it came time to face an authority figure.

It's not a circle, it's a full stop at one of two options. Either he meant what he said or he's swine.

Good luck with your mortgage, shitty dead end job and taxes, fucktard. I'll remember this post when I'm blowing coke off Elsa Jean's ass. We will have a good laugh about it.

he was pretty good at trolling. he pissed off the jews in control, tho he is a jew himself

>It's not a circle, it's a full stop at one of two options. Either he meant what he said or he's swine.

i never really took issue with this, though i would word it differently because i don't hate him as you seem to. what i took issue with was you not understanding the he was under duress when he said these things, that is what i've been arguing and, yes, you did argue that specific point in a circle