Be truthful....How do you really like your steak?

[spoiler]I like mine at medium[/spoiler]

Medium rare.

I like mine still mooing. HAHAHA! LMFAO! Get it? lololol. I like mine rare but I worded it like it was so rare that it was still alive. hahaha lol

blue

Irl when I'm not memeing I like it a proper medium. At most restaurants I order medium rare because what they bring me is actually medium.

This.

>plain potato
>zero sear
>sickly tan color

This goes beyond reprehensible.

>Not enjoying a plain baked potato with butter and salt

Medium rare to medium well
Rare is disgusting and Well Done is a waste of a fucking steak

Why don't you like an improper medium?

(Point being, you are a foreign fag who uses superfluous terminology and it irks the intelligent.)

Charcoal grilled rare to medium rare

Irk my asshole fat fuck American faggots

*sirloin tips*

Rare.

well done

Thank you. I try.

depends on the cut but generally, never above medium

medium

good joke m8

Depends on thickness. If the meat is good and its a thick steak. i like a very deep sear on the outside with very rare steak.. if its a thinner ..........

Medium rare.

depends on the cut, how it's being cooked, and where the meat came from

Well done with ketchup

In between medium and medium well.

That chart would need another 3 columns to reach the state I like.

I would add three more columns for you. And by three more columns, I mean I would have anal sex with your grandfather.

I think medium rare, but erring on the rare side, between rare and med rare. Maybe 60-65% rare rather than 50%

Seriously? Steak with ketchup? You, sir, have the palate of my left foot.

Prefer medium rare, but I will eat a rare steak too.

Just not that Blue one, that looks gross.

That doesn't make sense. Your left foot?

Try a pertinent remark like, I have better taste using a shit coated straw.

Gave up meat 7 years ago, but always get it medium before then. Cooked long enough to not potentially get you ill but also retaining flavor.

Blue rare to rare, but I leave the fatty parts on during cooking. If they're not crisped, it's usually a sign the steak isn't done. I live next door to the butcher/slaughterhouse and the steaks there are thicc. Fat could be burnt and the meat would bleed.

>2016
>not varying the doneness based on the cut and method of preparation.

ishiggydiggy

Medium rare is usually where I think it's prefect

>mfw I know people who eat their steak like this

>blue rare
He means blue.

it's funny because you're a filthy fucking animal pretending you're civilized because you cook it a little bit.

Medium rare.

Anything else is a meme.

And you are a dumb dick because you lack the ability to spot sarcasm.

Somewhere between medium rare and medium.

Speaking strictly of streak, medium rare to medium, though I usually eat my meat well done.

Sirloin usually medium well, anything better is medium-medium well

blue rare for tasty high quality cuts, med rare for others, well done for spoiled meat

>I like my steaks rare
>when I go out with my gf she always makes some stupid comment about it to the waiter like
>walk it past the grill and serve it xDD
>leave the horns on LMAO
>make sure its still mooing when he gets it

I've started eating alone

What a bitch.

Hopefully you hit her when she does that.

Medium rare. Rare is nice, but I'm not too sure about it with store bought meat.

It's time to start beating your girlfriend.

Well done.

>Trusting any business on food safety

She's making fun of you for your shit taste, user.
Outside of your chink cartoon cooking boards where people need to tie how they like their fucking steaks to their masculinity, nobody gives a shit how people have their steaks and you're probably an aspie about it.

This, the higher quality the steak the rarer it should be.

I order well done to gauge the cook's skill, a shit cook can't make a well done steak.

What do you call it when a steak is pink all the way through and not unevenly cooked like in the OP pic?

All of those look like shit, the medium rare is still raw in the middle, and the medium is overdone. I don't know where the idea came from that the degree of doneness means how far into the middle you want it cooked, but when I cook steak I go for a deep pink colour throughout, no raw jelly bits, fibers look like they've begun cooking. So whatever you call that.

That sounds pretty funny. If you resent something as simple as your girlfriend having fun, why are you together? I get that some people hate women, or other people in general, but surely then it's in both of your interest to remain separated.

Medium Rare is the patrician doneness.

Medium. Best texture/flavor balance.

raw

Blue rare - Rare

Medium rare fillet, medium rest.

Rare steak is the only way to go

Anything else and you are low class

Used to go medium rare but I've been eating beef rare for the past year.

This chart is not accurate. Defining doneness in terms of "red center" and especially the use of percentages is dumb, especially nowadays after the rise of food science and non-conventional cooking methods like sous vide and reverse sear.

Donenesses are a matter of TEMPERATURE, not color. In truth, beef evenly cooked to medium rare (around 130 degrees F internal) isn't red, it's reddish pink.

I actually like it rare but im afraid of food poisoning so i order it medium rare

see
Looks like an even medium (around 135-140 degrees F) tenderloin to me.

No thanks, I'm a vegetarian

>not a rare vs well done war
>all my unspoken medium brethren in one thread
Beautiful.

Enjoy your cancer