Canadafag here. What the fuck happened to 2L bottles of Barq's Root Beer? All they have is this no caffeine crap

Canadafag here. What the fuck happened to 2L bottles of Barq's Root Beer? All they have is this no caffeine crap.

Also, Soft drink thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/77882662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldnt root beer be caffeine free normally?

Most all root beer is caffeine free. Barq's has caffeine though. No idea what happened in canada though.

only if you're a 7 year old girl

I'm at a loss. We (metro Detroit) have it readily available around here. Although A&W and Mugs seems to sell better.

The only thing I could find on the internet about it was some redditors saying that it was discontinued in the large bottles because of the high sugar content.

Looks like Trudeau is cucking us yet again like what happened back in the early 2000's where they got rid of all the good cereal.

What happened to Stewart's? Do you guys in the USA have it still?

get ready for the soda purge

soon it will all be flavorless uncarbonated sugarless junk

I'm across the river from you Canucks ( I can literally see Canada from my neighborhood in Wyandotte). I've never even heard of Stewarts.

For my entire life I've thought this was Bang's Root Beer. I'm 22. Whadayafuckiknow.

never learned cursive?

It's the Mandella effect bro.
The walls are coming down.

vimeo.com/77882662

You made me fall out of my chair holy fuck I'm dying

Bang's has bite, Jaaaccckie!

Your obituary:

A pleasant person who enjoyed the online community. Was an enjoyable contributor. Always welcomed in the social setting. He made the fateful error of reading a poor attempt at humor but believed it to be worthy of falling out of his chair. The drastic reaction caused him to, according to himself, fucking die.

He will be missed.

>flavorless uncarbonated sugarless junk
So water?

>When everywhere around stops stocking A&W Cream Soda

Did canada ever have A&W cream soda?

>He doesnt drink gourmet root beer

>gourmet root beer
Also known as soda.
You're living in denial, fatty.

Gourmet soda*
Pleb

And you've never had sarsaparilla.

I don't drink soda, fatty.

Thus your opinion is worth less than a monkey's shit blob.

Wait what? Other places have cream soda?

I'm gonna scream at the next A&W cashier I see because of this.

yeah. sucks dick though.

Eat shit.