"Genderfluid" Publix employee buttmad

youtube.com/watch?v=jDtuCGRul6o

I didn't know Publix hired mentally stunted SJWs. Your thoughts on this, Veeky Forums?

>store front Captcha

>be gay
>act like normal human male
>in a very conservative town
>coworkers find out I have a husband
>no one gives a shit because I'm not a victim complexes perpetually offended flamer

wow it sure is hard to exist in these terribly oppressive times, truly there have never been worse times for minority people

if only we could go back to the middle ages where we were definitely not tortured to death for putting our dicks in buttholes.

>I wear makeup at work while my biology is male
>get mad when people think your mentally ill and try to hide their hatred of you
>its the current year!
Fags deserve to be shot. I supported them not being prosecuted and murdered but honestly I'm questioning that belief with a few of these fuckers.

Amen.

>conservative male make-up

And what exactly is that?

>Get resume/CV
>Cover letter goes on and on about whatever tranny nonsense blah blah blah
>Not even remotely qualified
>This is for a senior position with at least 10 years field experience
>Time wasted
>300+ more of these to go

I should have put it in the trash when I read the cover letter.

>middle age
>not the one of the most gayest time period

Warpaint

Good answer.

Since I can't find a video of him wearing his makeup, I'm assuming it's the standard foundation, blush, mascara, and maybe guyliner.
Imo, his manager and HR are in the wrong. Unless customers have complained about it and there's a policy in the handbook, then it's on them for handling the situation with no tact.

How are they gonna shit on this guy for curling his lashes when he has a fucking girl's haircut? And that typical gay accent? Every customer knows he's gay so why would the makeup make a difference? If it gets him to shut up and perform his job without complaint then let him have it.

Every true son of Skyrim knows how to wear his war paint.

>handbook
Not every rule is written down. Sometimes you just need to read in between the lines.

People most likely complained about since his boss actually had to take time out of his day and talk to him about it.

>actually believing the obviously trumped up charges against the Knights Templar

>Not every rule is written down.
In a corporate grocery chain it better be. Corporations hold their employees to the word and it is the law. If he were smart about it and knew whom to contact he could have a worthy suit. Human resources in store chains also have a certain way of going about dress code infractions for that reason. If he was never properly written up and served the warning, and all his shift manager did was accost him on the sales floor, that's harassment.

A Publix employee can't afford respectable lawyers, Publix can.

So you agree it was mishandled and the manager is in the wrong?
I agree with you that financial might makes right though. He'd never win unless he went to social media, and even then it would likely get spun into a "fag" issue and not a breach of contract towards employee rights.

The manager is clearly in the right for telling this fucked up guy that he's fucked up.

I'm a straight-gay dude.I work at Publix

honestly I'm not sure what this person was expecting, the entire place has an agenda if you look hard enough. It even has an entire section dedicated to selling bibles and jesus paraphernalia. Half my coworkers talk about going to church on sunday.

It's a "Classic Southern Down South" kind of conservative company and you can smell it from a mile away.

While I'm not saying it's right, this person doesn't get a free pass to assert themselves over other people for not conforming to them.

>>>/cuckshed/

Don't care. I think the fuccboi should be allowed to wear makeup, I think he should have a thicker skin and quit being a pussy and I think people should not harass a guy because he wants to look pretty. Everyone involved is a piece of shit. I hate this type of video where they move around the whole time. Shit is nauseating.

>>>/reddit/ and stay there, cuckboi

It doesn't work that way in the real corporate world, sorry. The paperwork needs to be there.

It works that way in the corporate world and this shit will fly. The people in OP's link are small and can only achieve small things.

In proper workplaces (typically that are unionized) this shit does not fly, no. And it shouldn't.

We seem to agree that nothing will come of it on the basis that OP is a small Youtube whiner, but it's more about the principle for me. Because it does work in organized environments.

Yeah but but we're talking about Publix, who doesn't have a union. So this shit does fly.

>I don't understand why they discriminate against me boohoo so sad

Well, see, when a normal person goes to the supermarket to buy groceries, they don't want to have some drag queen-looking degenerate hovering around. They find it off putting. If that's what they're exposed to every time they go to shop, they'll likely start to shop somewhere else.

This is why companies enforce these kinds of rules. It's not because the evil capitalists are out to get you, it's not because your boss hates you for your made up tumblr-tier mental illness. It's because companies who allow these people to work as visible employees tend to lose business because of it.

Publix subs aren't that great honestly, including the chicken tender one.

What a freak. I don't want to live in a world where this is considered "normal" he needs help.

But it shouldn't. Is what I'm saying. Sorry for the miscommunication.

This guy clearly should be reminded that he's fucked up.

Nice argument cuckboi

you too

>show up to work drenched in the blood of my enemies
>curtly explain to my manager that I sexually identify as a Barbarian
>mfw

Feminine gay males have a mood disorder. They have this me me me me me mentality and thinking their hot shit which they are very not.

Juat call them "insufferable faggot" and carry on with your day. LGBT civil rights will be further progressed of we dropped the 'T' and tell the feminine queers to kill themselves.

I did some digging.

Weren't they gonna remove the gay part cause gays aren't oppressed anymore?