The d-dip is over, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=haus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope

probably not, current theory is that BTC might go up to 9400-9600 reject that level and then go back down...there is assumed/speculated strong support at about 7900-8200 (all prices USD)

>current theory

BTC is confined to the 8-11k range. A few more weeks and as it tightens up and stops oscillating we get A L T S E A S O N

yes just the theory, no way to be 100%...u can check rather soon if correct

Historically there has been a Btc bull run before every alt season. This is because Btc fiat pairs are the most common and well used ways for fiat to enter the market. As this fact hasn't changed significantly from past cycles it's sensible to suggest an alt run won't occur before a btc run

Bout to double top on the hourly. See you at 8500 tonight

>Bout to double top on hourly
>New candle opened 9 minutes ago
I'd wait for it to close.

The 1 day candle may finally close as something relieving even if it's still pink. But it still has time to get ugly.

> strong support at about 7900-8200
Much better if we don't test it. If it breaks 5K is on the cards.

shut the fuck up faggot

DOUBLE TOP ON HOURLY

Short it then cunt

You're supposed to stutter on the "t-the" not the "d-dip".

no

double top on hourly is not a signal lmao

we bull

probably, or maybe even lower.

just touched 9300 and currently in a "slight pullback"

>just decides which TA is legitimate and which TA isnt

He's right about double top on hourly not being a signal but Daily might close above 200 EMA which is significant

was until you made the thread. Green Wojaks are a Sell indicator. Lets hope not too many pop up.

Nice TA you got there

>current theory is that BTC might go up to 9400-9600 reject that level and then go back down...there is assumed/speculated strong support at about 7900-8200

The chance to buy under $9k is gone forever rooooooooooo

every time ive heard a price area has a strong support its been smashed through

it's currently rejecting 9300, big time. Bots are waiting for 9.3k to sell

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=haus
get 100 free

Nah. You might have to wait a while, but crashes happen over and over again

well I'm fucked
down significantly, wound up shorting the bottom, fuck me
added to positions when we bouced back up, but we're not stopping. I think I just had my worst day of trading.
all other losses of this scale were hodling through drops, this is the worst trading I've ever done
I'm praying for a crash

true, getting to 9400 will be hard, maybe back to 9100 first and then 9400/9500 or maybe not and we go lower seeking new support level

i wish i knew more or had something more certain to share

It didn't even start boyos

You guys are getting way too excited. Still in a nasty bear flag. Bulls are just trying their hardest to paint a hammer on the daily.

green daily, barely but still. we went down 1k and then up 1k

>9400-9600

this was not meant as in next 10 minutes but more like hours but still "soon"

9300 has been stable for some time now
Will we climb or come crashing down?

Daily close above 200 EMA is very good, unless there's some crazy dump coming BTC should be bullish for a while now.
Considering how much the asians dumped last night I'm still not fully convinced.

I HAVEN'T BOUGHT BACK IN HELP ME SMIN

I FOMOD BACK IN

Ok I'm a little worried now bears mean business.

:(

eirily similar patters, large dump, medium bounce, short lived, crash continues
volume patters are also very similar, but i'm starting to get weak hands as I'm already down a fair bit on my shorts, but If these pay off I'll be ecstatic

Yea I also noticed the similarities, it should be a few days before we know

I don't think I can wait that long, or let it get much higher, I added to my positions when it went a bit higher but I can't add any more, and it might go up another couple hundred.
the 12hr and the daily held above the 200 day MA, and like the last time we broke below, recovered, had a rejected rally and then touched the same average again was with the 50 day MA and we went for a big correction after that, so while closing above is a generally a god sign, it looks like momentum is slowing, but I'm stretched pretty thin. I need buy volume to drop off a cliff and a panic to start