Bread is kinda cool when you think about it

Bread is kinda cool when you think about it

If I start thinking about anything im going to become suicidal again.

Bread is fucking awesome, but it bloats me like crazy.

I like my bread in the form of beer.

>beer is liquid bread
Retard.

>we get flour wet so that it will develop huge swelling fungal infections on purpose

Bread is kinda horrifying when you think about it.

DUDE LET'S CRUSH UP A BUNCH OF GRASS AND MIX IT WITH WATER AND MOLD AND THEN?

WE BURN IT

Puritan slime.

It is. There are so many breads. Making your own is enjoyable as fuck and eating it when it's soft and warm afterwards is amazing.

I see a lot of 'healthy eating' suggesting to remove or cut down on bread but I just can't. I can't enjoy meat unless I have some kind of bread with it and maybe sauce.

I'll never lose my potbelly. Fuck.

Bread warm from the oven is best though.

gluten intolerance?

this. how many foods were created by people fucking up? like was dough originally eaten as is and then someone accidentally cooked it one day and went, wow this no longer tastes like shit.

100% of food was experimental. Especially after fire was invented.

fuck, with all the dishes that exist today i don't think there's much left, the only thing i've "invented" was a more economical version of carbonara that removes the carbonara part and replaces it with cheddar.

(it's shit)

UNIVERSALLY ALL-PURPOSE CONSUMABLE PLANT FOAM

That's why we need to hurry up and conquer the stars. So we can have hot alien bitches and new alien foods.

>find extra terrestrial life
>all their food is mexican

Well that would explain why mexican food is out of this world.

lol

I get it - aliens.

can you lads start posting your bread

bloomer I used in a burger

nice breads
nice digits
nice thread

yes i agree

You can make literally any food, or pretty much anything, ever sound ridiculous by reducing it to its most basic terms and ingredients.

Stop loafing around.

Har har. You're a riot.

Better get to it then.

Food is some weird shit when you think about it mang

>tfw crave some fresh hot pastries but too lazy to bake them and lazier to buy them from the bakery
It's gotten so bad that every time I get up in the morning I have the residual taste of strizel and brioche hanging on my taste buds, but fuck if there's any place that actually have them in America. I wanna go back to Germany soon.

That's just the breakfast sandwich they serve at jack in the box

but its made with gluten. gluten is bad for you. avoid all protein. you are from another planet, earth proteins are poisonous to humans.

carbon
hydrogen
oxygen
nitrogen
trace amounts of a few dozen other elements.
thats your food.
CHON

>forgetting phosphorous and sulfur
Come on, user, it's like you don't even into amino acids
Food is CHONPS

No idea what that is, see kettle, I'm a britbong.

Not just wet. stretched and kneaded to develop the elastic gluten strands that expands with yeast fart bubbles to form a spongey lattice that we bake to freeze it that way. It's weird and cool.

Come on boy, eat your chonps.

>I see a lot of 'healthy eating' suggesting to remove or cut down on bread but I just can't.
I've pretty much stopped eating bread completely for that reason but I still drink a shitload of beer so whatever.

Oatmeal is pretty good instead of bread though.

call me Nommin' Chonpski

You're a riot.

my pun autism was too strong, sorry

>oatmeal instead of bread
Scotsman detected

Wish I lived in the Highlands, m8, but I'm a Lowlands dwelling Dutchfag.