JUST

audit the fed!

n-nani

The fed to Bitfinex
-WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO NOT ALLOW AUDITS

Bitfinex
-I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU

Can someone tell me what this means? Foreign, but always interested.

I'm gonna miss him when he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a shotgun...twice.

The Fed says the same thing "we are already audited" and then they immediately say "we don't need to be audited"

is this DOA?

>not a nailgun

F

RIP Rand

Ron was introducing these bills for decades to no avail. Maybe Trump will work with Rand though.

feds are fags

Based Rand

LONG BTC 100X!

>Breaking news
>Rand Paul found to be a child molesting pedophile and promptly commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice before hanging himself and jumping into the river. His body has not been found and he has been cremated in accordance to his religious wishes

rand was on the baseball field in june where all the congressional republicans were shot at AND he was tackled from behind breaking several ribs and catching severe pneumonia from the fallout. definitely seems like they were sending him a message.

XDDD

both incidents less than 6 months apart.

>his ashes scattered in an unknown location per his special request

F

Or when he is tackled to death by a neighbor on MK ultra

Basically they're in control of the money supply, but their not a government institution as the name implies. Actually have shareholders that profit off of fucking the American people with hyperinflation, I mean Quantitive Easing. They have friends in high places. Many libertarians think their very existence is unconstitutional

Considering everyone that's said this is either dead or discredited and shunned.

Good fucking luck

this will never happen because too many retards don't even know what that means or why we need to do it or what we'll probably find

There r where ur country keeps there money at, there the banks bank,

They are the Jews that Hitler was talking about. Ron Paul was the most JWOKE congressman we have had in modern America.

reminder (((sacha baron cohen))) tried to make him look like a joke in bruno

kek and people think they're gonna get caught not paying taxes on crypto. arigatou based god-emperor for creating the shitstorm i escape this country in

inb4 he dies from falling down a flight of stairs