So Shkreli is going to prison. What are the odds his youtube channel is taken down??

So Shkreli is going to prison. What are the odds his youtube channel is taken down??

If some glorious motherfucker downloads and reuploads his vids on finance and other subjects I would be forever indebted to you. The educational content on his channel is golden

shut up, your boyfriend is going to jail kek

I don't really care, no idea about the details of the case so I have no opinion. I just want that content

the content of his dick

I hope zero. There really is valuable information on there, I actually took notes on his videos. Fuck what you think about his other activities, he is actually a wise investor.
You could benefit from them if you weren't so hung up

shkreli is a fucking faggot and so are you

>There really is valuable information on there
yeah like how to get caught like a retard and get sent to prison

>What are the odds his youtube channel is taken down??

>If some glorious motherfucker downloads and reuploads his vids on finance and other subjects I would be forever indebted to you.

Go to Google and search for "download youtube" or something, try to find one of those sites that lets you paste a youtube url and then create your own backup just in case.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

yea keep saying it to the mirror soyboy and you may start to believe it

Kek

The dislike of Shkreli on biz only proves to me that there are paid shills on here

>hey could you spend hours downloading and reuploading these videos for me pls thx bye

Do it yourself you phoneposting cunt.

shut up faggot

i dont have the storage necessary

What's his best video?

Tbh that guy has a pretty fuckable boipucci, when he started crying today it gave me the hardest boner

I agree. good guy - definitely a faggot tho.

>What are the odds his youtube channel is taken down
ask elliot rodger faggot

Can you give an example of a video worth watching or archiving?

hi shareblue! thanks for visiting. Happy shabbat!

hi shareblue!

Depressing news. Hopefully he can get paroled out

if you go to his channel hes got shitloads of finance education videos. any of them are good.