Elvis knew what was up

Elvis knew what was up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiEeF8fEOt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't he pay $200/loaf?

Would unironically eat and enjoy desu. Couldn't eat the amount Elvis did in one go though.

Man Elvis' sandwhich even has a giant wikipedia article about it. I'll never be so great that my lunch is famous

Sad, isn't it?

I bet if you and I circled the world in a Doritos bag while holding our breath we still wouldn't get as many wiki hits as Elvis.

Well yeah, he was a famous performer who produced or influenced works still enjoyed today. A stupid stunt like that isn't really comprable, though it would be interesting to hear how it was possible. In a clickbait sort of way.

Elvis was a fat drug addict and couldn't even take a shit without fucking eating.

He killed himself because he's a bitch and couldn't face that a model didn't want to fuck a fat hillbilly

edgy

Good point.

>edgy

>>>\reddit\

edgier

Are they really good?

wasnt his sandwich a pb, banana and bacon?
why post a pb&j with bacon instead?

Know why it's called "fool's gold?"

It only sounds great when you're high as shit, whether it's stims or whatever else The King liked to indulge in.

The Fool's Gold Loaf is something separate.

Is it worth trying?

never heard of it...but i am Canadian so dont really follow the king

id prolly eat that with the bacon on the side tho, that jam looks tasty

My grandmother made me some peanut butter, jelly and bacon sandwiches when I was young and I thought that bitch lost the plot. Turns out that its fucking great, RIP GRAMMERS

>Putting jelly in an ''elvis sandwhich''
>No bananas
use candied bacon instead of jelly you nasty hoe

He knew what was good for him.

is that bacon?, why would you put bacon?

does bacon even tastes good with jelly?

>does salty taste good with sweet?
hmmmmm

Yeah, especially if it's crispy and chopped into pieces. I've done banana and, while it's good, I prefer grape jelly. It melds better.

Elvis was known to eat both. These faggots are poorly educated.

This sandwich sounds terrible but the thing I've always wondered is why did they need to fly interstate for it?

You could make this shit at home. It's not like it's some delicate method with rare ingredients or he didn't have kitchen staff.

It was probably a cover for his drug runs.

That said, there's a few places that I would fly to even though I could probably find better in my city or make it at home.

Me and my wife drive to Dallas once a year and our first stop is always Whataburger.

>That said, there's a few places that I would fly to even though I could probably find better in my city or make it at home.

I guess this is probably it. Even if it's shit tier food it's the equivalent of a taxi ride for a man with this much money and his own plane.

The bread, ya dingus.

not in it's original form

but toasted PB&J&bacon sammies are as good as your favorite bad dragon dildo webm

i go with an oaty bread, extra chunky pb, strawberry rhubarb jam, and thick cut bacon.

only downside is that you will get sleepy

RIP GRAMMERS

RIP GRAMMERS

RIP GRAMMERS

there's no mayonaise on it

RIP GRAMMERS

>Implying any sandwich with peanut butter in it is actually good

RIP GRAMMERS

Fuck anons fuck

The Elvis sandwich is good, but the GOAT tier peanut butter sandwich is pb, bacon, sharp cheese, and pickles - grilled (or griddled as some would say).

And, that all said, the GOATiest of GOAT sandwiches is of course, the Thanksgiving Leftover sandwich.

Its cause Elvis was rich as shit and had his own plane.
Fact, the story of him getting the FoolsGold sandwich is him flying there with the Denver police chief because he told Elvis about it and Elvis wanted to try one, so I doubt it was running drugs at least the first time.

What timezone

youtube.com/watch?v=xiEeF8fEOt8

This is honestly such a shame. There are so many incredible foods in and around the Dallas area, thousands of restaurants that are better than Whataburger span all the way from McKinney to the entire DFW area. Seriously I have been all over the US and I have never been to an area with such a broad variety of high quality food. Of course you have tons of shitty places but there are just endless options for awesome food in that whole huge metroplex area.

I don't like pickles at all so they're out.

I've heard in the past that peanut butter was paired with cheese, and some people eat PB and cheese sandwiches. I tried one and the flavors just kind of cancelled each other out, tasted pretty bland. Any suggestions on how to make a good combo of them?

DUDE RIP GRAMGRAM LMAO

RIP GRAMMERS

Yeah. It would be 200ish in 2015 dollars.

yeah but in those places you pay $80 for a meal instead of just getting a decent cheap burger while you're on your way somewhere

You could always go on a killing spree