Real Veeky Forumsness thread, HELP

I have a drop shipping business that's doing well, and I want to buy stickers to put in my packages that will encourage customers to stick them places and take a photo of where they placed the sticker and tag it on Instagram for a % discount or chance to win a gift card.

Any suggestions on how to design the sticker? Currently I'm thinking about doing just the logo + some text at the bottom like "Stick this somewhere, snap a photo and tag # on IG for a % off!"

Any thoughts/suggestions/etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/se-en/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-decal?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chainlink&ref=sr_gallery-1-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> real business thread
> posts roastie

How else can I cut through the crypto bull shit?

What do you dropship & how profitable is it? (If you don't want to tell me what & just give a general idea that's fine.)

I am wondering how hard it would be to generate $500 - $1,500 passive income.

etsy.com/se-en/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-decal?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chainlink&ref=sr_gallery-1-6

*SNIFF* mmm yes... is that dead skin on the nipple?
*SNIIIIFFFFFFF* mmm quite indeed it is, my dear

Clothes/accessories. Doing about $300-$800 a day in revenue so far, about 30-50% of that is profit.

Nice job - how long did it take you?

coolio

~6 months-ish. Although desu my girlfriend is doing all the work, I just tell her what to do and set the site up, etc. and she runs it, so while it's off hands/passive for me it isn't for her (yet). This is partly due to the fact that we're building a brand and not just trying to make a profit right away.

Yea - I don't care about something being passive. I am really tired of living in the US and have been travelling on and off (India, Russia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, etc). I want to leave the US and do what I went when I want.

I have about $1,200 in rental income. Thinking about screwing off and trying something else.

Go for it. I've never had a job but I'd imagine it blows.

No one here is gonna know better than you, literally no one here does anything other than shill shitcoins that they bought with mom's money. Keep on keepin on user.

Yeah, this place used to be different before crypto, oh well.

on another note, I've looked into starting a drop shipping business, literally have all the time in the world to study shit/get it done properly but I'm too much of a procrastinator, so thanks for being the better version of me. also
>tfw no gf
get out of my board reee etc.

Kek. Nice man, you can do it.

If you're willing to reply to some questions:
How did you know what market to attack? How much money did you start with? What skills do you have that help you? Sorry for being boring, I just keep postponing shit with bullshit excuses bc no self-confidence

Yeah I used to do the same thing. I have a lot of experience, but it doesn't matter much desu.

If you have some cash to start with, get a Shopify store as it will speed things up a bit. If not, thats fine too - just get Wordpress and install Woocommerce and set up your store that way.

As far as market to attack, I knew clothes worked. To find a niche look on aliexpress.com and search for random shit, literally anything - knifes, blenders, sweater, whatever. Do this with as many different keywords as possible, sort by orders and look at what's doing well. Find some things selling well in a niche and then base your store around that since you know they're selling.

You can be up and running tonight desu. The easy part is setting up the site, etc., the "hard" part is traffic generation. But that's relatively easy IMO.

Lmk if you have any other questions you're coming up with to avoid getting started.

>lmk if you have any other questions you're coming up with to avoid getting started
Why am I such a pussy? thanks in advance

It's 10x easier to fud yourself out of grinding than it is to actually grind. C'est la vie.

Yeah I guess. Last question, do you have any license to sell? I'm guessing I'd need one in my shithole country

No in the US you can just sell whatever as long as it's not some restricted item like alcohol or etc. and then just pay tax on what you sell here. I wouldn't let a license stop you from starting though and then worry about it later on once you've got momentum.

all right, gonna do something with my miserable life then, at least I have the motivation of not wanting to be a wagie with me, since I did that for long enough to hate it. Thanks, may you get 2 more inches of dick growth in your sleep and also financial gains.

Thanks good luck.

bump

>is that dead skin on the nipple?

Wat?