Best bag of chips apart from big companies

what is your favorite bag of potato chips apart from the common big companies ex. lays, doritos, ruffles, and such. I am talking about the small names that most people do not know about and they could check out themselves go on and share your favorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

humpty dumpty clam chips.

The best fastfood sandwich, for me

Shearer's and Herr's make pretty damn tasty chips.
Unfortunately, Shearer's stopped making the best flavor ever several years ago (pic related). Those were fucking addictive. I scoured stores for bags of those before finally giving up. I wish they would bring them back.

an average potato will yield 36 chips.

Uncle Ray's out of Detroit- Bible verses included
Jays out the Chicago region- the hot stuff chips are good.

HyVee salt and pepper kettle chips

I came here to post Uncle Rays. You beat me to it. Motown chips are pretty good too.

Mrs. Vickies

Never had Motown chips. I used to live in NWI and I would come across the small snack size bags of Uncle Ray's in gas stations and corner stores all the time. I have never even seen them sold in a large bag at a grocery. They make a good salt and vinegar chip though. I will have to keep an eye out for Motown and give them a try.

Shit, I forgot Vintner's.

>Big Companies
>Lays, Doritos, Ruffles and such

Those are all the same company, numbnuts. Go ahead and throw in cheetos while you're at it.

I had to look them up and they look good. nice job, leafs.

The dill are really good.

That was actually the flavor that first thought I should try. most of our dill tater chips in the states are pretty much salt and dill pickle. I imagine a creamy dill pickle is like a sour cream flavor with the dill? If so, that sounds awesome.

The have a little hint of sweetness. I like them a lot. Good crunch too.

Kettle chips are the only smaller company brand available around me that I know of, so that I guess

I need a real hot, spicy chip recommendation. Something I can order online.

Any one got a favorite?

that is a corn chip snack....

yes

I hear nothing but good things about these.
Can anyone confirm their tastiness?

How come all the best chips everyone had mentioned so far come from companies in places that overlap with those nuclear war maps?

And owned by Lay's

Some of the best

Can confirm.
The crawfish flavor is amazing too. It's not crawfish flavored, it's crawfish seasoning flavored.

This x1000.

What ever happened to Heluva Good Clam Dip?

OP here. where do you get those?

Louisiana or online

It's nucular. The S is silent.

You can find them all along the gulf coast. They are everywhere in Pensacola/Mobile/Orange Beach.

These every day. They taste amazing and donate to good causes, but the fact the taste incredible is the best part

Based, craw-tators are the best.

Boulder Canyon malt vinegar and sea salt chips
Cape Cod salt and vinegar are also good as fuck

This desu

McClure's Garlic/Dill Pickle chips
Also their spicy dill pickle chips.
Hnnnnnnnnnnnggg

Grippo's BBQ

Confirmed. Probably my favorite.

These are a close second though

Managed to only find these a few times in NY but that flavor and heavy snapping crunch just won me over.

Mine negro. Old Dutch kettle chips are where it's at.

>no krunchers kosher dill anywhere itt

cmon guys

love me some uncle rays salt and pepper chips

Hi I'm Troy McClure

They have them at RaceTracs in Atlanta

My nearby dollar store sells those, patrician choice.

Mahalo my ohana.

Old Dutch Peppercorn Ranch

I used to eat these things far too often. They're so good. I can't find them anywhere now though :(

Tasty little bastards RIP

Living in New Orleans, can confirm that the brand is legit like the only chips anyone ever eats, along with Golden Flake. Pic related, the sweet heat barbecue is amazing.

To add on to this, my old partner would always eat these Magic chips that he'd pick up from WalMart before our shift. They were pretty good and cheap as fuck.
Shit my dude I grew up in Pensacola, spend a lot of time in the three areas you mentioned. Good to see there's fellow GC fags here on /ck.

I know this feeling, but with This one.

y do the good die young

waffle cut anything. cape cod buffalo is good
i used to love O'Grady's Au Gratin, pic

These are a delight to eat.

the best

for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food burger

I'll be damned if these didn't rock my socks. shame they were just for the Olympics.

Kind of Plebian but a favorite

Kettle make some damn good flavors. I like these. For me I find the most selection in Kroger. Other supermarkets only have the basic4 flavors if any at all.

Those tase very good with tuna sandwiches. Shame they only have them in Virginia/Maryland.

U can get them in NY/PA sometimes. Fairly easy to make your own by just dumping old bay into a bag of normal utz.

The US version wasn't very good.

I live in a border town in Texas sadly but I go to upstate NY once a year. I'll keep an eye out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk

Statistically 4/10 of the males in this video will spend time in prison

>get this as munchie snack along with bleu&walnut ones
>keep thinking it's a mistake until HOLY SHITE THIS TASTES LIKE CHRISTMAS

these are amazing, especially the rosemary ones.. i really wanna try the chili and lime next time

Also I know tyrell's are super overpriced but their sweet chili and red pepper are soooo good

how have I lived in france for years and never seen these!! God I wanna try em

Almost exclusively eat Terra Chips.
Shit's just tasty.

Someone said something about a US version, I didn't know it varied.
But yeah I live in the US and they're great when you first taste them but after a bag you never want to eat them again.

No one here from St Louis I guess

These are love it or hate it for the people I've had try them, but I've been eating these as 80-90% of my chip intake for the past 2 years.

These are the greatest fries known to man.

The habanero mango is my favorite flavor

Where can I get this flavor?

Chio Chips back in the 90's(the Polsnack ones before bought by Lorenz-Bahlsen)

So much paprika on every flake ;_;

Maniga

These, Or Route 11, or Middleswarth

Ninja Ginger?

i'm pissed they got rid of the onion flavor

Hell yeah

You know, kind of on topic. Germany here, speaking for my social circle a german brand called funny frisch is really the only brand Everyone ever buys. Except for cheap discounter and the incredibly occasional bag of doritos or lays. Only this vacation it dawned on me that our brand is a local one. Pretty retarded considering the "german" name. Im just wondering, has anyone else ever heard of this brand?

This.
Tasted about everything posted here and nothing comes close to Estrella, though I've only tried their sourcream and grill flavour once.

I enjoy IKEA's crisps, I find they are cooked well and you get more in a bag for the same price you would pay a regular bag of crisps.

>dill pickle
>best chip
Pick both, every singe time.