Panda Express or hole in the wall chinese take-out?

Panda Express or hole in the wall chinese take-out?
love Pandy's entrees but i've been digging the huge portions at the other place recently
Pic relatee, they stuff the box to bursting

Some of the best advice ever offered to me was - Go with what you know.

>Go with what you know
Sometimes it's good to try new things too.

Hole in the wall. Portions are bigger, and it tastes just fine usually. Greasy ghetto goodness

Absolutely but when you're looking for a fail-safe you should always go with what you know. I figured that was your situation.

>love pandy's entrees

this is how I know you're a faggot

What faggot told you that lmao. surefire way to live a boring, unfulfilling life

What is this? Looks pretty good desu

hole in the wall.

I usually prefer small local places, I feel like they're more inclined to take care of you because they're grateful for your business.

A lot of the time it's just a handful of people running it too so you can kind of get to know them and know there's some consistency in what they're doing.

Once a local place gets to know you, you can usually get extra vegetables/meat/spiciness for free- they often don't upcharge their regulars.

He wasn't a homosexual. To impulsively reach for that makes me believe you are a sexual deviant.

Take out from a place in Los Angeles named Tasty Goody.
Chow mein with beef&brocolli and chicken teriyaki.

Tasty Goody is a popular chain, hardly "hole-in-the-wall"

Okay but it definitely feels a lot closer to those places than Pandy.

What's the closest thing to general tso's at panda express?

They have it General Tso's at Pandy now, but you have to pronounce it General "Tee-Ess-Oh's" Chicken (heard this from employee last time I got it)

panda express is horrible user what are you talking about

we have this chipotle-style bibimbap restaurant in central ohio called bibibap it's pretty damn good and the one near me gives out huge portions as well and there's a fucking great chinese place near me as well. Perks on living in a college town.

At least buy some decent asian food, don't settle for eating greasy shit

Hole in the wall depends on where you are.
Here in flaccid penis state florida, hole in the wall chinese restaurants are total trash.

Hole in the wall from my podunk hometown was recently busted for storing muskrat and beaver meat in the walk-in. They couldn't prove it was being served but you do the math on that one.

Here in Texas the hole in the wall places are much better than panda express