Whale DUMPS

These dumps are happening to the minute every day for the past few days.

16:00 GMT & 1:30am GMT to the minute. You can check on the 15 minute chart. If another one is due it will be in around 1hr 40 minutes.

cheers

those seem pretty random, desu

past != future, good to know though, what do the larger TF say?

Looks like he got a pretty good bottom to long now. The rich get richer.

I just noticed this last night, and if we noticed it then a lot of people may have noticed it, so get ready for the fake-out.

Worth being careful anyway around this time just watch and see if it happens again.

I'm ready

LOL someone bought 20 BTC from a 50 BTC wall twice on coinbase. Whales ain't dumb enough to step in front of a bull.

no bulls here, why would it be bullish. You think this outdated, slow, expensive piece of shit should be worth 9k? kek.

Its the weekend aswell so ill see you at 6k by Sunday

I could be wrong just a new fag trying to protect people from losing money :)

The faggot has already dumped 1000 BTC today, but the volume is too high and the market is too bullish. He only managed to drop the price $40

Chart Guys were saying noon eastern time, I’m guessing this is the same?

>market too bullish

kek

Haha, that dipshit probably paid more money in exchange fees than he will make buying buying in lower.

>people who have a lot of this asset like to sell sometimes so you should never buy
Are you all fucking retarded? "Whales" dump literally every asset, ever, at some point. That's what trading means.

Yeah buy there is a way to sell that doesn't affect the price momentum in a way that induces runaway panic selling.

>That's what trading means.
Sure, trading means market dumping thousands of BTC at supports.
This is you

>Assumes it's one person
>Assumes it's not bots
>Assumes It's not bot driven FOMO
>Assumes he knows what he's talking about
>Ass is what he pulled his theory from, and posts it anyway

bitcoin is the peg. as long as it remains the peg for everything else it will retain value. tether could have changed that but it turned out to be ran by a bunch of imbeciles. some other peg will be chosen eventually but not for a while. maybe ETH.

Laguerre filtering on RSI? A well educated man of mathematics and science? Fuck yea. Honestly why post on biz with real information, and not wojacks? Anways, I recommend reading John Ehler's papers if you're interested in different filters, such as his High pass + SS roofing filter on RSI and other indicators.

looking into this guy now, thanks for the rec