What's your favorite sparkling water brand?

What's your favorite sparkling water brand?

those san pelligrino orange flavors

Kroger store brand. Fizziest I've found. Also tastes the best of everything I've tried. La Croix has a weird metallic aftertaste for me.

coke zero

I must have a sixth sense for this. I don't come to Veeky Forums regularly, but when I do there's always a seltzer thread starting up. Gotta rep my colors

>"Any american beer really."

Sodastream. Don't buy the syrups, make your own sparkling water.

polar is elder god tier

I drank this for several years before I ever found the strawberry flavor. Man it's good. May be their best.

Perrier.

It's like the Gray Goose of seltzer, a price tag that doesn't match the quality but fancy as fuck.

>be at local grocery store
>tired of la croix
>decide to try various polar beverages
>get pic related and a few others
>fucking fall in love with this shit
>i know, i know, it's basically a fruit juice soda, it's loaded with sugar, but holy balls is it good!
>go back to store to buy more
>they're out
>try other grocery store
>they don't carry it
>keep checking different stores over the next three weeks
>call up first store and ask for a manger
>explain how i bought the beverage there and ask if he knows when they'll get more
>he says they won't be carrying it for the foreseeable future, doesn't know if or when they'll get it back in stock
>lust after that glorious shit and randomly get sense memories of how great it tastes

i'm just going to have to buy some from amazon i guess. i can't take it anymore

I see these at target all the time but ignore them, are they really that good?

Aren't the carbon canisters really expensive though?

if you want to quit soda but still want something carbonated with some flavor then yes, they're great. but i can't drink one without being tempted to drink something with sugar. they're nice with vodka, though

topo chico is pretty fly, it's a real sizzler compared to san pellegrino & others

Parents would add salt and squeeze an entire like in and gave it to me as medicine for every stomach problem. I learned to love the salty lime mix more than the regular stuff. It's good tho.

Agreed, I love the Kroger one. The Safeway Soleil one isn't too bad either.

I just drink storebrand. It's cheap (0,12ct/l), they fulfill the regulations to be called "mineral water" and it tastes good and refreshing.

The orange vanilla is the best flavored seltzer I've had. I first had polar bear up north, and I was so happy when stores down here started carrying it.

Le croy or Kroger brand

(((Sodastream)))