Behold

Behold.

that's a nice looking chiz 'za

God is dead

This is why all burgers should be sent to gulags.

Look closer. It is Japan.

Why am I not surprised? Japanese deserve to be purged as well.

Fucking disgusting americans....

You fucking retard, you should be gulagged, this is from Japan and it's just the tip of the iceberg of all the fucked up gimmicky shit they put in vending machines

fug

>in after you get dogpiled despite the American occupation of Japan being 100% the reason Japan is the way it is now

THIS IS CORRECT HAHA
FUCK THE JAPS

but senpai it's nipponese desu

chicken parmesan tendies on the go.

Without that breading it's a ketofag's dream.

Huh?

dan clowes predicted this.

>american moonrunes
What a retard.

Looks tasty

ITT triggered aussies

They already kind of do that at dominos. I'm jelly though. I want to try it.

silly japs. just because there is cheese and tomatoes on it doesnt mean its a pizza.

A darying synthesis!

I never understood why it seems like Japanese versions of American food chains seem more American in their execution than the American equivalent. Basically I'm a buttmad American who wants a Mega Mac

The nips has the wierdest love affair with American fast food. When I was there I kept seeing ads for the Mcd's Texas Burger and Idaho Burger

America is the most disgusting country ever

Did you even try them?

I tried all that weired shit there and it's not bad.

Some of them are fucking great... would probably do well in the US if it wasn't for the foreign ingredients

"shimp croquette burger" is 1000x better than mcchicken or mcfish.

>8237359

I fucking hate this board.

buy 2 big macs and put them together

shit, man

How the fuck do Japs stay thin with all this massive concoctions their fast food restaurants are peddling?

America america america? America, AMERICA, america amcerica...

Yeah, but I heard America has just added BBC vending machines so where does that leave us?

Ninja training I guess.

....Why spend an extra $6 on the second big mac if you just want the meat??? Jeesus chriiist.

Just order 1 big mac with 2Xtra meats. They'll charge you about .80cents per beef patty, bringing it up to 4 beef patties.

This isn't an uncommon request. In fact, it happens at least a few times a week at a normal McDs.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

just understand you are put off by this because it isnt a sandwich. I it was between slices of bread you wouldn't think twice about it

same as the double down. People order quadruple bacon cheeseburgers at any given fastfood place without a second thought. Double decker chicken sandwich? no you've gone too far!!!!!

People make such a big deal out of this, but isn't this basically the same as chicken parmigiana but with other cheeses?

It looked so good in advertising. How sad.

What a bunch of fucking dumbasses. Just order a big mac and tell them to use quarter pounder patties.

Things cost many dorrars in Nippon.

>so obsessed he doesn't see the moon runes

oh man

i can't imagine living like you do

You knew exactly what you were doing when you wrote this

First Double Down and now this, the absolute madmen.

Double down was pretty good though.