>beans
>bacon
>heel of fried bread
>pot of coffee

Seems slow for the return I get, post your damn brekkies

Other urls found in this thread:

littlequailcreated.blogspot.com/2013/05/grandmas-goetta-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For 2.53MB, that sure is one shitty quality image.

>heel of fried bread
I don't even...

It's from my phone, ik bro, ik
Pls, at least try it, it's bacon flavored

I still don't see any breks going on ITT

Oatmeal with jam. Microwaved oatmeal is perfectly acceptable and done in 3 minutes tops. Serve a piece of fruit on the side, eaten as-is. Keep a baking bowl of green salad in your fridge at all times, serve with meals because you can't be arsed to bother more with vegetables - simply chop cucumber, tomato, red onion, bell pepper and lettuce, toss in a bowl with some peas, sweet corn and pearl onions, cover and refridgerate. Refill every 3-5 days. Takes 5 minutes tops to make, which you'll naturally do when cooking dinner. Then just take a small helping for every meal.

Keep the bacon, eggs, beans and coffee, of course. What's the point of removing the fun part of breakfast? Just trade the bread out.

Oatmeal for me is a meal by itself, I usually toss some seeds and nuts with some rolled oats and milk and microwave it, honey on top.

Haven't done it for a while, I should get back into it. The salad idea is top stuff tho

What fucking phone do you have?

HTC 10, please no bully

Brother, this is some across the way breakfast work up. I don't even know how to respond. I'm in Detroit. Breakfast is two sunny side up eggs, fried ham, toast and coffee at the corner café.

>onions
kys

If I want to I can whip up eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, biscuits, gravy. In about 30 minutes. no pic but looks really good.

better than most, except maybe i-hop level.

I don't eat this everyday, maybe 2 or 3 times a week, but my ideal breakfast is 2 or 3 eggs, either sunny-side-up or scrambled, avocado toast with some lightly fried ham, some coffee and hash browns. Fucking favorite shit to wake up to.

I only do eggs when I'm not in a hurry When I do, it usually takes around 30-40 minutes total for prep, cooking, eating, cleaning, depending on method.

If I have someplace to be, I prefer a lighter meal anyway. Usually a banana, maybe some yogurt, and a cup of coffee.
Anyone else add cardamom to their coffee? That shit's the best.

Damn OP, 9 mins is pretty good for that

Mine is 5-10 mins i guess, i haven't really timed it. I pre-cook bacon on the weekends and keep in in the fridge, along with the drippings. In the mornings, i throw some grease in the pan, toss in the bacon, and an egg, and put it on a toasted bagel or english muffin or sometimes and tortilla, and eat it in the car on the way to work like a savage

2 boigahs?!

How do you keep the salad from becoming disgusting in your fridge? Or do you eat disgusting, soggy salad every day?

6 ounce steak (rare), 2 cups coffee, 3 scambled eggs with cheese

takes about 5 minutes to cook

Better than one boigah

not the one youre asking but not salting and dressing it obviously helps, though i would also think it becomes pretty unexciting 2 days after chopping

>be me.
>Post on /mlp/ regularly
>don't notice humanized version of Wierd Al's cumdumpster in pic.
"oh no it a fucking pony toy!!! EVERYONE GET TRIGGERED!!!!
>well looks like I get a side of Barneyfag tears to go along with my breakfast today

on topic: no camera but a couple cold braum's burgers from the fridge and sum strawberry milk.

>ik

Filthy phoneposters get the fuck out

advice from Cincinnati. Learn how to make Goetta. It takes about 4-6 hours to prepare in a slow cooker, but if you fry it up each morning it can last 3 weeks. That including eggs/toast is about 5-10 minutes total cooking to done eating. Eat while you cook too.

1 minute here.

Pour soylent. Drink soylent. Done.

fucking this, my grandparents are from ohio and my grandfather works for kroger, so they always had fucking goetta, it is the shit with the egg yolk on it, i never knew you could make it.

All for the low low price of $300 a month.
>but user I only drink it for one meal a day
Then buy Slim-Fast for literally 1/4th the price, you fucking retard.

littlequailcreated.blogspot.com/2013/05/grandmas-goetta-recipe.html
Very simple recipe, use whatever meat you want (I just use ground beef and pork butt), also I add about 5 strips of ground bacon to the meat mixture to give a little more flavor

Two boiled eggs
Radish sprouts
Green onions
Green peppers with doenjang
Kimchi

>I pre-cook bacon on the weekends and keep in in the fridge
Is this some epic Veeky Forums meme or do you guys actually do this?

how does eggs take that long

What's wrong with that? It's not like bacon goes bad when it's refridgerated or something, I put leftover bacon in the fridge all the time and it's fine

Blackened shrimp and goat cheese grits with chorizo oil