Made a birthday cake

Made a birthday cake.
How bad did i fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/happy-birthday-cake-viral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

passable, don't worry about it

Looks like you did a good job. I suspect you're fishing for compliments.

I'll give you one - nice work.

It looks like a fucking birthday cake. What'd you expect, a fucking three course meal made by your favorite chef over at the Italian restaurant three blocks down?

It's the thought that counts

looks good
now i want fondant

fondant/10

would not eat

what's the inside look like?

It hasn't been cut yet but its chocolate with buttercream

FONDANT IS FOR FAGGOTS

Has it been cut yet, op?

It will be in 4 hours

Too much icing.

Even if it tastes bad and looks bad i still would be pretty happy to get a birthday cake that someone made for me, so i think you will be fine.

Why blue? why???

I need to see her insides. If it tastes like cake, you done did good

It's fine don't worry.

It looks fine for an amateur.

I'll give you a good tip though. Practice with fondant until you're really good with it, decorate cake pans or other easily washed things. Until then, do buttercream or cream cheese frosting. The only positive fondant has is aesthetics, you can make stuff look incredible, but it is inferior in taste and texture to the others, so there is no point in using it until you can make visually stunning creations.

That shade of blue with white just makes me the think the cake is frosted with toothpaste.

looks gaudy as fuck and pretty gross. how much fucking icing do you need on a cake?

Here it is.

I only had blue and pink food dye.

Tasted good but learn from my mistake and dont use buttercream with fondant, it doesn't firm up well enough.

Very nice.

Get on my level

did you buy a blank cake from a bakery and decorate it yourself? not a bad idea. how much cheaper was it than getting the bakery to decorate it?

cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/happy-birthday-cake-viral/

So this girl, autistic as she may be is high functioning enough to work a job yet she works on a customers cake even though shes not supposed to?

Its nice for the customer to accept it and all but what if it was an important cake for a special event or something?

that looks very tasty nicely done op

It's probably fake or done with everyone in on it, in order to get the store publicity, news sites click revenue, and the people involved likes on their social media of choice.

Here's a tip. Do your research. There are tons of videos online especially for fondant. It's good for your first cake but you do need some practice. This was not my first cake but it was my first one covered in fodant. I used swiss meringue buttercream. The trick is to get a super clean look first with the buttercream and let it firm up in the fridge before rolling fondant on.

>How bad did i fuck up?
Well considering you didn't even write "Happy Birthday" on it..

it looks awful
the fondant meme is unappetizing and needs to die

no pic of spiderman saying "my birthday sense are tingling!" on it so its pretty bad i wouldnt want it for my bday

that looks fucking great

not too big of a fan of the color choice (light blue+pink) but who cares, it looks good, holds together nicely, and likely tastes nice as well

>I fucking love chocolate cakes btw

I'm too much of a pussy to attempt a cake yet, since my only experience baking is a couple of sponge cakes, some cookies, and uh...pancakes

Thanks. Fondant tastes like sugar play dough but, it was not up to me. White people fucking love fondant. American buttercream is sickly sweet too.

I love 6 inch cake tins cuz it makes me feel less bad when I finish it all alone.

looks good

would not eat though cause i fucking hate cake

Do you hate happiness too?

noice

Nailed it m80

TOP KEK