Soda is bad for you

>soda is bad for you
>drinks 4 cups of coffee a day

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovhbT-Iulc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soda is far worse

Only americans drink soda daily. Most people around the world either don't drink it at all because they can't afford it, or they're smart enough to only drink it as a "sometimes" drink. Only americans think it can replace water.

How far?

It's parents that are to blame, really. In my family, my siblings and I only got soda on major holidays as a treat. Consequently as adults we rarely, if ever, drink soda. When I see my fellow citizens and their families drinking sodas while eating meals, it literally makes me nauseous.

Good. Teach your kids it's not normal, or don't breed.

>trump poster being fucking retarded
Never seen this before

0.1 clinton bux have been deposited to your CTR account

>>corn syrup is bad for you
>>doesn't drink corn syrup
Your memes are trash, stop now.

Gee, I wonder if this is a redneck mad about people smarter than him knowing better than him.

Redpill me on coffee Veeky Forums, is it unhealthy for you? Can you be reliant on it?

coffee is really good for you. I was on the brink of death before I started drinking coffee. And now I'm back to my old self again.

Caffeine is bad for your heart and kidneys, and produces unpleasant withdrawal symptoms like headaches etc.

Ah yes, the caffeinated jew

>t. zombie who came back from the dead to feast on human coffee.

>bad for your heart and kidneys

where is the evidence

How the fuck is coffee comparable to sugar water?

Only scum put sugar in their coffee and the people that do probably drink soda.

>Don't take drugs you'll get addicted
>Drinks 4 cups of coffee a day
>Is an absolute asshat till an hour after the first one

>Dont talk to me till i've had my coffee :)))))

>MFW I drink 8 to 10 cups a day.

Why don't people just snort caffeine instead of drinking coffee or energy drinks. Makes you more interesting.

>mfw coffee is actually pretty healthy

>Americans drink almost a 1.25l cup of soda by themselves

There is no fucking reason for it to be this big, no fucking reason. Bigger is not better. This is simply too much.

>there are soda fountains in America

>Only Americans drink soda daily.
ftfy

My mother is a huge caffeine addict. She becomes a total pain in the ass without her coffee.

too much caffeine is bad, but coffee is actually pretty healthy besides that

Sounds like she hates Monday's too.

kek

Coffee =/= soda, why would you think that? Caffeine is fine for healthy people and coffee is full of antioxidants and beneficial phytochemicals. Study after study shows the benefits of coffee in healthy individuals.

>bad for your heart and kidneys
Show me a legitimate study that has found this to be the case.

The 2014 paper published by renowned international scientists from The Corn Syrup and Soda Institute.

Links mother fucker give us links

pretty far

www.rhetoric.com/learn-how-to-recognize-satire-dumbshit.

caffeine in large amounts is certainly deadly, but in small amounts it is very beneficial. I was suffering from a bunch of health problems, and coffee/caffeine fixed all of them. caffeine is sorta like sudafed.

Considering that irritability is a symptom of withdrawal, the normies win this one

I only drink water anymore, with very occasionally some milk in a gains shake.

>what is Mexico

you're a fucking idiot

Goddammit.....I don't want to have to look at that cat-butthole of a mouth for the next four years, much less listen to the loud, rude, garbage that comes out of it.

Also
>not knowing the nutritional differences between coffee and soda

Big Gulp full of Pepsi:
138 grams of sugar (0.3 pounds)

c u c k

What's so bad about it?

How can you be this stupid?

Cola is used in India as a cheep fertilizer alternative.

I've seen studies showing that regular coffee consumption even in excess delays the onset of Alzheimer's, protects you from a variety of digestive cancers (and kidney cancer), and doesn't actually cause cardiovascular diseases.

Mind you, I'm biased because I drink a LOT of coffee.

As for the soda part, I've been raised on it, drinking it all day every day, and was a fat kid. This shit WILL fuck you up if you get hooked on it. And my Europleb sodas don't even have superior HFCS in them.

Coffee doesn't have piles of sugar in it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovhbT-Iulc

>this steak is under/over cooked!
>can't even cook

It has the electrolytes plants crave!

>weed is for degenerates and drains on society
>weighs 350 lbs and lives off of tax dollars

If the best counter-argument you have is to change the subject , you don't have a counter-argument.

Eating too much sugar and caffeine addiction are different problems

kek. Nice one.

Nice bait.