Because it's a scam, idiot.

Stay poor biz

>Stay poor biz
this

The FUD is working, bags are cheap

youtu.be/nAMRFDs9iOs

nice, 4 different FUD threads, moon next week

retards “FUD” doesn’t mean it’s false.

If it's not false i.e. it's accurate, there'd be no reason to FUD.

BTCP is a piece of shit money grab by a bunch of known scam artists. It will probably rise anyway though. People are stupid as fuck.

>known scam artists
Name them.

nanex.co
i think this is the sole reason nano is pumping like mad today

Well, it's obviously a scam like every single altcoin out there. Yes, every altcoin is a scam. There is no need for more than one cryptocurrecny.

That said, most altcoins get pumped at least a few times when they first come out. I suspect BTCP will get pumped at some point.

>There is no need for more than one cryptocurrecny.
We know it's you Tone.

Not even 1M volume.
Competition creates innovation.

yeah this is why there is a single world currency after 1000s of year of human societal and economic development.

coin has no future, im loving every second of the damage control and cultish mental gymnastics on Veeky Forums though

BTCP is the future. You need to stay objective in this world. This coin has a recognized name as well as a needed feature for crypto to be used by the mass market. Do you think businesses want every transaction they make to be public? Do you think employees in a company want to know what their coworkers are making? There are so many problems created with having identifiable records publicly available.

People who shit on innovation for the sake of pride in an antiquated technology are only shooting themselves in the foot.

Use your fucking brain and don't let yourself be manipulated so easily.

What innovation would that be exactly?

Privacy stupid

I realize this exists in the space already but no other privacy coin has Bitcoin in the name. That will be the deciding factor.

>So it is all over for this? there are not even exchanges supporting it

took ages for Bticoin cash to be accepted.

started off as a dud.

just wait.

You mean BitcoinZ? That's already been done.

Bitcoin Z (BTCZ), privacy based bitcoin with no premine and a cool community

Sir! good coin, no scam sirs!

more like a device that makes rich people richer.

if you didn't get into stocks in the 1950's you will never be rich. it's literally just a fake market old boomers use to move money around in circles.

21 Billion max supply and wtf does Z mean? Bitcoin Private tells you what it is right in its name. It's genius. Also, pretty sure I read BitcoinZ isn't an actual fork of Bitcoin. Get the fuck outta here.

>baiting this aggressively

He's saying it makes them richer because they're more patient.